Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lying is done.....

4 posters

Go down

Lying is done..... Empty Lying is done.....

Post by Linda February 17th 2012, 6:28 pm

"Lying
is done with words and also with silence."

-
Adrienne Rich,
is an American poet, essayist and feminist.

"To
effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we
perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication
with others."

-
Tony Robbins
, best-selling author and motivational speaker.

"Communication
is the single most important part of creating a healthy relationship. A
relationship without communication is like a beautiful flower without water and
sunlight, it will quickly wither and die. I don't care if you think what you
have to say is hurtful or you are afraid of expressing yourself, speak your
Truth. Be kind, but speak up and be honest. It's easy to communicate when it's
good news and happy times, but it takes a truly authentic and courageous person
to communicate openly and honestly when darkness falls on a
relationship."

-
Jackson Kiddard,
author & polymath.

all the above from thedailylove.com

Howdy Friends, I do think of you often, but don't check in as much as I used to. If you would like to connect more, find me on facebook
Linda Galaviz Cabrera, I would honored to bee your friend (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Lying is done..... Empty Re: Lying is done.....

Post by Vanilla2 February 18th 2012, 5:40 am

Thanks be to God, I do not lie, I do not take kindly to liars in any shape or form.

I will be blunt and honest to a certain point whereas I will not set out to hurt someone that I have respect for.
By being honest, it is far more easier for myself to follow a negative on with a positive, thereby creating a form of constructive criticism if you like.

Welcome back Linda, its good to hear from you. flower

As an afterthought, to be a liar, you need a good memory. As one lie leads to another, until the original first lie gets completely out of all proportion.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic February 18th 2012, 9:14 am

"Peacemakers shall be called the children of God."
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being February 18th 2012, 3:42 pm

Lies in relationships do create so much disfunction. But what i have noticed within me the past couple weeks is that i have been lying to myself for quite a long time.

Just last night i had an awakening of why i could not see this lie within me. I have quit (drugs, alcohol, smoking) for about 6 years give or take, i thought i was cured from an addictive personality.

So last night i was switching through the channels, and came across a program that was called bad sex, well my lustful mind spun and i thought hmm i probably shouldn't watch this but let me just take a look.

So i did and come to find out it was a program about this man being addicted to womans love and instantly falling in love with woman. Anyway not to get of topic but as i watched this program i realized that i was just like this guy in my thinking. I put women up on pedestals all my life in turn creating much chaos.

I come to understand that this block the (lie) that was keeping me stuck in the same patterns has finally been seen for the first time in my life. This thinking has caused alot of problems with my relationship with others and my wife Helen (wind-dancer). My great understanding was that i still have an addictive personality. Lies to others or lies within ourselves do cause disfunction as i have learned. Very good topic it's one im sure we can all relate to at one time or another.

~To thine own self be true~

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic February 19th 2012, 11:59 am

Spirit-Being wrote:Lies in relationships do create so much disfunction. But what i have noticed within me the past couple weeks is that i have been lying to myself for quite a long time.

Just last night i had an awakening of why i could not see this lie within me. I have quit (drugs, alcohol, smoking) for about 6 years give or take, i thought i was cured from an addictive personality.

So last night i was switching through the channels, and came across a program that was called bad sex, well my lustful mind spun and i thought hmm i probably shouldn't watch this but let me just take a look.

So i did and come to find out it was a program about this man being addicted to womans love and instantly falling in love with woman. Anyway not to get of topic but as i watched this program i realized that i was just like this guy in my thinking. I put women up on pedestals all my life in turn creating much chaos.

I come to understand that this block the (lie) that was keeping me stuck in the same patterns has finally been seen for the first time in my life. This thinking has caused alot of problems with my relationship with others and my wife Helen (wind-dancer). My great understanding was that i still have an addictive personality. Lies to others or lies within ourselves do cause disfunction as i have learned. Very good topic it's one im sure we can all relate to at one time or another.

~To thine own self be true~

Many Blessings

Sometimes male empaths are addicted to the energies that females give off/radiate. But like with everything else, familiarity breeds contempt and one is always hunting something new. What is interesting though is that some women give off pheromones and things become chemical and a whole new ball game Smile .
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being February 19th 2012, 11:01 pm

sunmystic wrote:Sometimes male empaths are addicted to the energies that females give off/radiate. But like with everything else, familiarity breeds contempt and one is always hunting something new. What is interesting though is that some women give off pheromones and things become chemical and a whole new ball game.

I like how you put this, i don't understand everything so i think ill look up a few words to understand them better. Thank You
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic February 19th 2012, 11:17 pm

"Love Potion Number 9". That movie actually has a bases in the real physical world. About half of the pores in our skin are associated with a pheromone gland, it is just that in most people these glands don't seem to be active. But in some people they are active and if you ever meet a women that has active pheromone glands, chemically you will have met perfection and psychologically you won't care.

Is all Smile
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down