Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Yoga That Jesus Taught

+3
Spirit-Being
mia
sunmystic
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Yoga That Jesus Taught Empty The Yoga That Jesus Taught

Post by sunmystic March 22nd 2012, 12:29 pm

"The Deeper Union with Jesus"

The problem with the yoga (union with God) that Jesus taught, is that it is way to simple. When the presence of God that is inside of you and you are gathered together inside of you (your temple) in the name of Jesus Christ, Jesus is there ("When two or more gather in My name I will be there."). Because you eventually become what you channel, when you bring these three things together inside of you (your temple) the process that changes you is automatic, because of the presence of Jesus.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

The Yoga That Jesus Taught Empty Re: The Yoga That Jesus Taught

Post by mia March 22nd 2012, 2:33 pm

Sunny, would you write this a bit simpler please.
I cant get the gist of it xxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 22nd 2012, 4:24 pm

mia wrote:Sunny, would you write this a bit simpler please.
I cant get the gist of it xxx

Humm? Smile I have attempted to get the concept down to bare bones and now seemed to have bare boned it too much. There is an outside of your body world and an inside of your body world. Most approaches to God and/or the Loving Divine involve the outside of your body approach. The yoga that Jesus taught and what some other yoga traditions teach involves the inside of your body approach. In order to achieve a union/yoked to God state of being, one has to have a master who teaches one and intercedes for one. In Christianity that Master is Jesus Christ. Relative to the inside of your body approach, when you are indwelt by your master you become as the master and because the master is already in direct union with God and/or the Loving Divine, in an indwelt way (inside of him), he brings the presence of God and/or the Loving Divine with him into you and over time you also become directly in union with God and/or the loving Divine. The master initiates and helps with this transition. With Christians this master can be Jesus Christ. Most Christians seek the union with God experience outside of Christianity, but they do not have too.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 22nd 2012, 4:48 pm

Because we all have the presence of God within us and we are also within ourselves, all we need to do is invite a master who is in union with God into our temple to help us to get to know and understand this presence of God that is in us all. When one is a Christian, then the master would be Jesus. And if you and God agree to gather in the name of Jesus in your temple, then Jesus is there in your temple with you and God to assist in the union between you and God. Attempting to establish a direct union with God without some kind of mediator is "extremely" difficult. In Christian and Jewish written legend only Enock was ever able to do that.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 22nd 2012, 8:14 pm

Nope, still dont understand.
Can you tell it in story form?
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 23rd 2012, 9:39 am

mia wrote:Nope, still dont understand.
Can you tell it in story form?

Mia, I guess you had to have been there Smile . And Mia, you are not going to be inclined to sit in a pentacle Smile . Most of today's world is not going to understand what I am saying because their approach to things is along totally different lines. Which is perfectly ok. Mia Smile I guess that is my way of saying that I do not know how to put it in different words or maybe I do....

When you sit in the circle of crystals you experience something, that something is the result of you being inside of the circle of crystals. If you were to visualize and meditate on a circle of crystals inside of you with your beating heart sitting in the center of the circle of crystals, then you would experience some else. You would be experiencing the world of the inside of your temple (body). What you are exploring at this point in time is the world outside of your temple (body). There are two different worlds. There are things (worlds) that affect the temple (body) from the outside and there are things (worlds) that affect the temple (body) from the inside. How am I doing so far?
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 23rd 2012, 2:14 pm

Aha!
You are getting there!
I just did it .... had a circle of crystals with my heart in middle ... and yes the energy was different, softer, yet stronger and it came from inside to out.
Was beautiful, sort of dodny know what to do with it, was too beautiful.

Its like when I feel a rush of love from the universe.
Everything is good everything is loved ....
Is this what you mean?
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 23rd 2012, 3:07 pm

mia wrote:Aha!
You are getting there!
I just did it .... had a circle of crystals with my heart in middle ... and yes the energy was different, softer, yet stronger and it came from inside to out.
Was beautiful, sort of dodny know what to do with it, was too beautiful.

Its like when I feel a rush of love from the universe.
Everything is good everything is loved ....
Is this what you mean?

Yepper Smile tis exactly what I mean. Instead of crystals you bring together Jesus, the presence of God, and yourself, inside of your temple, and you become over time as Jesus and God. You could also bring together Merlin and yourself inside of your temple and become as Merlin, if Merlin was willing. This is called channeling a presence and you become what you channel should the presence be willing. And there are all kinds of inside of your temple meditations that one can do. Chakra meditations are an example of this. Mind energy movement meditations are also an example of this (which can be done inside of your temple or outside of your temple or both at the same time). Things that you can do inside of your temple and things that you can do outside of your temple. What you are exploring so far Mia are the things that you can do outside of your temple. Both work but usually accomplish different things. Working with things both inside of your temple and outside of your temple enables one to just about accomplish everything (probably everything Smile ).
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 23rd 2012, 4:23 pm

I understand that.
At least I think I do.

My mum has accomplished it.
She had a hard time looking after my dad, I introduced her to angels which helped her enormously, dad too.
Now she never sees bad in anybody, she loves all and all in return love her.

Back to topic.
I can get in anothers head and see from their point of view ( I did Brandon Bays 'journey')
So I spose I could get in anothers heart too.

Are you describing unconditional love?
Or am I on the wrong track?
Methinks I have side stepped xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 23rd 2012, 7:00 pm

mia wrote:I understand that.
At least I think I do.

My mum has accomplished it.
She had a hard time looking after my dad, I introduced her to angels which helped her enormously, dad too.
Now she never sees bad in anybody, she loves all and all in return love her.

Back to topic.
I can get in anothers head and see from their point of view ( I did Brandon Bays 'journey')
So I spose I could get in anothers heart too.

Are you describing unconditional love?
Or am I on the wrong track?
Methinks I have side stepped xx

Stepping in it is what we want you to do Smile that is where the good stuff comes from. It is not you getting into theirs, it is them getting into yours. Your heart and knowledge and state of being becomes like theirs. When one channels a presence (allow into yourself to share knowledge from them to you) their presence inside of you changes you. If they are in you for a short period of time, then you can shake off those changes. But if they are in you over a long period of time, then you can not shake off those changes. This is why channeling other presences is dangerous and why one has to be very careful who and what they channel. I normally do not channel anything but God and Jesus. I do what is called a light mind frisk where my mind just touches the edges of their mind and emotions. Most of the time though I just sit quietly and listen to what ever is being thought into the "force" (the energy field that all minds share when they are active). A light mind frisk is like active sonar and can be felt by the other person or persons. Quietly listening to the "force" is like passive sonar and other minds can not feel your presence. It is like sitting on the beach and seeing what the tide brings in. How are we doing so far? And guys, everyone is welcome to step into things Smile no problema.

Hot topics get the most views from the viewing audience. What I wanted to tell the world is in the beginning of this topic, so what happens in the rest of this topic Smile just makes it a "Hot Topic", which then brings in the viewing audience. Any questions you might want to ask or some thing that you might want to say, is ok with me as long as the other moderators do not object to what you are saying or what your questions are. Smile if they do start to object, then I will have to moderate you; or they will moderate me! Not good!

? The Yoga That Jesus Taught 541454 The Yoga That Jesus Taught 506683
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 23rd 2012, 7:06 pm

ok, I best leave this topic then.
I have a habit of rambling and going off topic lol
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being March 24th 2012, 10:17 am

No it's fine mia, i really needed to read all your comments, i am working to find that balance i once had many years ago. This is such a wonderful topic Sunmystic one that i absolutely needed to connect to and take it in. It's my connection to the Divine. I remember that i started reading a passage in the bible everynight, praying twice a day, meditating once a day, and practicing any other metaphysical things to help me understand the truth. I called jesus quite often, as i felt he was one of many who loved unconditionally, as i hoped i could love this way as well. just as you spoke about your mother mia and her love. One thing i learned is that it takes great discipline especially if one is just starting out, to travel a more spiritually inclined path. I was excited when i first started learning and experiencing things beyond my own understanding, as connecting with a Divine Master on such a close connection was truly an awakening. I want to get back to the point where i do, as i have become lazy and that little bit of doubt just seems to creep in, and this has kept me from connecting in greater ways. I may have gotten off topic and i apologize, Inner and Outer temple love the balance very Inspiring and Helpful.

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 24th 2012, 11:54 am

mia wrote:ok, I best leave this topic then.
I have a habit of rambling and going off topic lol

Mia, I was just checking to see if it was ok for a topic to wander around a bit. And it is ok Smile ! I am like you Mia, I am a bit new to this message board and am still running a learning curve when it comes to established "message board protocol". So far you and I are not in any hot water Smile . All is well.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 24th 2012, 12:18 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:No it's fine mia, i really needed to read all your comments, i am working to find that balance i once had many years ago. This is such a wonderful topic Sunmystic one that i absolutely needed to connect to and take it in. It's my connection to the Divine. I remember that i started reading a passage in the bible everynight, praying twice a day, meditating once a day, and practicing any other metaphysical things to help me understand the truth. I called jesus quite often, as i felt he was one of many who loved unconditionally, as i hoped i could love this way as well. just as you spoke about your mother mia and her love. One thing i learned is that it takes great discipline especially if one is just starting out, to travel a more spiritually inclined path. I was excited when i first started learning and experiencing things beyond my own understanding, as connecting with a Divine Master on such a close connection was truly an awakening. I want to get back to the point where i do, as i have become lazy and that little bit of doubt just seems to creep in, and this has kept me from connecting in greater ways. I may have gotten off topic and i apologize, Inner and Outer temple love the balance very Inspiring and Helpful.

~Love, Light, Blessings~

We are keeping our eye on you Spirit-Being Smile straight and narrow you know! Sticking with something through time can be very difficult. I have been studying this stuff non stop, for thousands of hours, for thirty-eight years now, I hate life and studying this stuff is way more fun than life. My problem Spirit-Being is sticking to life Smile , sticking to this stuff is easy. And Spirit-Being when you and God gather in the name of Jesus inside of your temple causing Jesus to be there, everything then becomes automatic. You become what you channel. My problem with the deeper union with God that Jesus makes possible is that I don't have to do anything but give them a hug once in a while, which means that I have time now to go participate in life. And, "I don' want ta!" Hey Vanilla, how is that for a problem for counseling to solve? And because going to the counselor is participating in life, there is no way I will ever see a counselor.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 24th 2012, 2:08 pm

sunmystic wrote:
Spirit-Being wrote:No it's fine mia, i really needed to read all your comments, i am working to find that balance i once had many years ago. This is such a wonderful topic Sunmystic one that i absolutely needed to connect to and take it in. It's my connection to the Divine. I remember that i started reading a passage in the bible everynight, praying twice a day, meditating once a day, and practicing any other metaphysical things to help me understand the truth. I called jesus quite often, as i felt he was one of many who loved unconditionally, as i hoped i could love this way as well. just as you spoke about your mother mia and her love. One thing i learned is that it takes great discipline especially if one is just starting out, to travel a more spiritually inclined path. I was excited when i first started learning and experiencing things beyond my own understanding, as connecting with a Divine Master on such a close connection was truly an awakening. I want to get back to the point where i do, as i have become lazy and that little bit of doubt just seems to creep in, and this has kept me from connecting in greater ways. I may have gotten off topic and i apologize, Inner and Outer temple love the balance very Inspiring and Helpful.

~Love, Light, Blessings~

We are keeping our eye on you Spirit-Being Smile straight and narrow you know! Sticking with something through time can be very difficult. I have been studying this stuff non stop, for thousands of hours, for thirty-eight years now, I hate life and studying this stuff is way more fun than life. My problem Spirit-Being is sticking to life Smile , sticking to this stuff is easy. And Spirit-Being when you and God gather in the name of Jesus inside of your temple causing Jesus to be there, everything then becomes automatic. You become what you channel. My problem with the deeper union with God that Jesus makes possible is that I don't have to do anything but give them a hug once in a while, which means that I have time now to go participate in life. And, "I don' want ta!" Hey Vanilla, how is that for a problem for counseling to solve? And because going to the counselor is participating in life, there is no way I will ever see a counselor.

Because of these two replies, I am starting another topic cos I am different to you two .... I think ....
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 26th 2012, 1:31 pm

Ok Smile no problema
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 March 26th 2012, 1:57 pm

I too am having second thoughts about counselling. I mean I have managed 61 years with no help from the outside until recently. Someone in authority had given me hope, yet it turned out to be false hope. I felt let down and all was a waste of my time and energy, never again.

Apologies as I have now gone off topic.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 26th 2012, 2:53 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:I too am having second thoughts about counselling. I mean I have managed 61 years with no help from the outside until recently. Someone in authority had given me hope, yet it turned out to be false hope. I felt let down and all was a waste of my time and energy, never again.

Guillotine! Guillotine! Off with her head Smile

I took a lot of Psychology in college and was thinking about getting a degree in Psychology. After a while I begin to get the impression that they were all "nuts" and went back to Biological Science as a major. So anyway Vanilla, I can see why you might feel that professional counseling is a waste of time.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 26th 2012, 3:06 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:I too am having second thoughts about counselling. I mean I have managed 61 years with no help from the outside until recently. Someone in authority had given me hope, yet it turned out to be false hope. I felt let down and all was a waste of my time and energy, never again.

I find talking to a friend on msn helps a lot.
Not all are helpful, some dont know how to listen and empathise.
But I got two I share with and they share with me.

Try a spiritual counsellor, they are great, at least the one I went to was, she helped me loads.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 March 26th 2012, 3:22 pm

Lol, maybe we could all council each other.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 26th 2012, 3:25 pm

I was thinking about that actually.
SB, any chance of a secret forum, where we have to use a password to enter?
There only those who are invited can read and post.
We could use it for privacy.
What do you say
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 March 26th 2012, 3:32 pm

I was thinking the same thing this morning, but for a different reason. IE: a secret, or special place for us moderators to meet and, or, discuss for the purpose of agreeing what to do with a members post, or what to do with a member. Or do we already have one. If so, I have not seen it.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 26th 2012, 3:35 pm

he he he great minds think alike Wink
anything could be discussed there.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 March 26th 2012, 3:38 pm

Ha ha, Mia, now where have I heard that before.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 26th 2012, 3:39 pm

ha ha ha we are the great minds lol