Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel Scents

4 posters

Go down

Angel Scents Empty Re: Angel Scents

Post by Spirit-Being April 8th 2012, 1:44 pm

Love this, i have had many different scents and wasn't sure what they could be, i assumed it might have been a spirit/ghost. But i strongly believe in the presence of Angels. This is very helpful, just recently i had the scent of Honeysuckle and another fragrance in the air, while chanting the wonderful chant you posted in one of your other posts. Was a very Beautiful scent i felt protected and Loved Loves

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 16th 2013, 8:54 am

does anyone have any scents that they associate with certain angels??

My sister was telling me the other day she smells mom with the smell of bacon...

made me remember my angel scents.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 18th 2013, 6:48 pm

Absolutely Laura Ann,
I was on my way to a James Van Praagh event in Los Angeles Aug 2010.
Besides having a black crow sit on a trash can next to my car at a food drive up line and start chattering.
I had the smell of strong cigarettes on the way to event….for a beief moment and on the way back I had it for several miles. He must have been sitting inside the car with me.

The event was James Van Praagh and Tony Stockwell from England. Tony brought through my mon and dad and Tonya said all the “IRISH” relatives were all behind them. He said I had a lot! Uncle Fred was the only one who smoked. I can’t forget those cigarettes; I snuck one from him when I was a kid and about choked to death from it. It was Uncle Fred coming in to say “Hi! It’s me Deborah….Love you” Wink

Just last I had a strong scent of a woman's cologne. Not sure who's it was thought. It was a lovely fragrance.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 19th 2013, 7:24 am

they love to  show up in cars.
it contains the scents for  a moment

it is like being dipped in an aroma vat lol
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom August 19th 2013, 12:19 pm

I love Sandalwood.    Is there a perfume in Sandalwood,please?

Very Happy
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 19th 2013, 6:50 pm

I use the essential oils of Frankincense. Love it straight from the bottle.
But oils can be strong. If I put it on with a carrier oil at night in my arms I break out with red splotches.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum