Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four forehead chakras

Go down

Four forehead chakras Empty Four forehead chakras

Post by laura ann April 2nd 2012, 9:51 am

4 forehead chakras

There are actually four forehead chakras.

their................ their............. their
color ............. location......... name
================================================

indigo blue ......... brow ..... third eye ........inner head chakra

blue violet ......forehead ............ (Manas)

violet ............forehead .......... (Indy)

purple ......... upper forehead........ at the hairline
==============================================================

these four work with our intuition

they work with the third eye and the crown chakra

the forehead hairline chakra draws the ambrosia oil from the pineal gland down but we can get into that later
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==

The way I found out about the extra forehead chakra was meditation and in visions.

I would be getting a vision and loose focus for a second and be looking at another part of my forehead and get something totally different, and as i moved my eyes higher I would get yet another thing.

I found this especially when I meditate and am getting colors galore....everything would change as i raised my eye focus in my forehead.

This in turn sent me searching for what was wrong with me or was there something to it and alas found out their are actually four forehead chakeras...

the third eyes is centrally located inside the head where the other three are right under the skin on the forehead.

If you notice in the picture I attached the front and back chakras and the ancient ones that are opening in some people intersect at the pineal gland

--------------------------------------------------------------
here is a little tip that I found helps me if I am meditating or working on a forehead chakra and wish to use either color therapy or a gemstone....

I either use a headband that I made a little pouch on that I can insert a stone into so that it lays on my forehead or I can tuck some pieces of colored cloth to stimulate these chakras that match the colors I personally see with these four chakras......

I also have used a bandana and the used a piece of craft wire or a few trash bag twisty ties if I was out of wire and tied them around the front piece of the bandana and then around a stone so that the stone layed on the forhead.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Attachments
Four forehead chakras Attachment
chakra illustration.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(48 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Last edited by laura ann on April 2nd 2012, 9:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added sentence)
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Four forehead chakras Empty Re: Four forehead chakras

Post by laura ann April 2nd 2012, 9:59 am

Ambrosia or Divine Nectar

The crown chakra is actaully outside of the body. it anchors to the pineal gland in the head.
The pineal gland produces a essential oil that fascilitates a direct connection to our creator. This oil is considered to be a sacred essence given to us by God. When the oil flows freely it penetrates every cell of bodies.
When this drop of divine nectar drips down from the creator it is transformed in the brow through the pineal gland. This ambrosia is stored in the lalana chakra which is the forehead chakra at the hairline.
It then flows from the hairline chakra to the heart chakra.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down