Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

per experiment shell reading for sunmystic

4 posters

Go down

per experiment shell reading for sunmystic  Empty Re: per experiment shell reading for sunmystic

Post by laura ann April 6th 2012, 11:05 am

Thank you for your words Sunmystic. Thing is I have no desire to do readings for a living. I think I like learning them more then doing them. I like doing research and finding all the info I can on a subject matter.
God has blessed me with so many gifts of creativity etc. I have been so blessed. Yet have no understanding of soem things.
When I offer a reading it is because I am using the example as a teaching tool only. and frankly to be totally truthfull I have never shed the child engrained issue of being made fun of.
Ocassionally someone will ask for a reading on a forum somewhere and I once in awhile will feel pulled to do it .I have never been able to tap into the ability to say do a readign on a person by connecting to their energy without a tool. What I actually do is conenct the dots from info. But I have never had a class or a mentor. I have just self taught and or read online and books . and the unvierse has shown me and made me expereicne so much stuff it boggles my mind at times why..
Have you noticed usually the questions are about will he love me , should I stay in this relationship etc.
Those annoy the crap out of me actually.and I have been guilty of asking the same questions myself so had to look at why..... I want to scream relationships will never work because you/me /we have to love yourself/ourselfs first before anyone else can. I see too many people depending on another to provide them with the happiness they desire. It requires no reading for that one.lol it took me a long time to see that within myself and when i did I stopped having relationships.I value friendships more then romantic entanglements now. I liek me.. I like my own company lol at times I get very lonely then I remember my past and it stops lol lol
the other most asked question is about money...Oh lordy ...we all or most of us anyway .....especially I have observed spiritual people are always financially in despair. I have almost decided people must stay head blind to receive the gift of money.lol Not stopping me from trying to manifest it or pray for it or beleive dag-gum eventually I am destined to win one of the lottery drawings.. Hey dream big right!lol
I do get premonitions at times and I have tried to share them to usually get the posts of stop doing that as if you share them it brings them to life. I have to say I was surprised to see the premonition section here .. so I may if I get anymore add them if you wish.
right now my gifts are being quiet as I am in I guess what could be called personal crisis mode.. so the unvierse is allowing me to not get anymore stressed then I am already..
Lord I went all over the pike in that reply....thank you for your words
p.s dreamed twice last time ..two times went back to sleep to same dream fo a female white leopard.... at end of last oen the female white leopard was feeling poorly...
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

per experiment shell reading for sunmystic  Empty Re: per experiment shell reading for sunmystic

Post by sunmystic April 6th 2012, 10:36 am

Laura Smile I do not have the gifts of an oracle. But I do have the ability to recognize one who has those gifts. And with all gifts, there is usually a learning curve that leads to one getting better at using their gifts. Based on my experience and the experiences of everyone that I have ever talk to, self getting in the way is always "the" problem if there is a problem.

What is funny Laura is that you could put out your shingle as an oracle and there would be a lot of people that would consider having you a part of their lives a gift. Having a good oracle in their life would give them a stability that they need and desire as they approach the unknowns of day to day living.

There are a lot of phony oracles out there and real oracles are rare, which is why finding a real oracle is considered by some people a gift from the divine and a happy thankful addition to their lives.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 5th 2012, 3:45 pm

Did you look close at the shells???

can you see inside the magenta one which to me is about a level 19 chakra color above the head....can you see the two almost heart shaped markings.. two colors interlocked at thee inside base of the shell.. this is how i got the duality inner struggle..

i actually close eyes and let higher self or my energy family choose them.. then they have to be feeding my intuition on the meanings.. I am just a human with no skills... it is a higher power then me....

look at he bottom shell in the pic... can you see all the debree inside it.. looks like little tiny snakes or worms dried up .. lol....the debree lol

the brown and white one on left side of pic not he one on right is the light and dark circles and ledges ..

the very top one is pink and white speckled on fat bottom part then gets almost cream /tan like depression age woudl do to things then tops out pink again.. made me think shoving love down thing...

can you see where the words and thought came from within the shells...can you see how I got to the summary buy looking at he shells without you actually holding their energy in your hands????

what helped me the most in learning to do this type of thing was to stop thinking about what i got. I used to make me upset cause it made no sense then I finally just let go and thought it isnt suposed to make sense TO ME.. only to the person it is for..
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 5th 2012, 3:25 pm

Do you feel she steps forward when needed?

I unleash her when needed, when I feel that my loved ones are in jeopardy. And then try to survive the experience. There is a lot of clean up on "isle nine" after she is at play. Which actually fits what the reading had to say. Laura you are very gifted at what you do.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 5th 2012, 3:12 pm

Well your feminine side is a magnificant creature and as any female cat will be fiercly protective of those they love.

Cherish the aspects of her .....we all have our male and female sides ...ourgood and bad and our light and dark.

Do you feel she steps forward when needed?

I used to have a student (male ) very gifted .. who would come by my house occasionally. half my age just to talk about his boyfriend to someone who would not judge him......he Would say we spent lots of lives together yada yada yada. and occasionally he would say " You just turned into a man"

There is a term for it and at this very second my mind will not to pull it up for me to recall the word... but it is when your other half (if a female it will be male and vice cersa for males .. anyway this part of you will step forward... not a twin soul thing...dang about 3 am I will remember the word I am looking for grrrr

I never felt any different nor felt any shift in my energy but his face would get big eyed when it happened. I always wondered if it happened because my male self stepped forward to show they were ever present.

Just like your panther.. she looks so intimidating and probably is ...yet she is a part of the whole of who you are.

That to me is what to love someone is. It is what the term ....Love all of me.. good and bad really and truly means. the sum of an individual...
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 5th 2012, 1:57 pm

d-knots wrote:I see that you can work on it Sun
In time....
Money Blessings

Thank you for your blessings d-knots, they are very much appreciated!
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 5th 2012, 1:45 pm

88 imperial...changing negative behavior,voluntarily or by force,
Magenta coloring edged with brown, high level of spiritual energy while
grounded. 2 colored heart center says inner battle going on.

140...light
and dark spiraling..duality, began dark then became light over and
over. then went dark again for a period ..built a ledge then began
anew.. light dark... ends with light with just a spec of dark for
balance. shadowself, inner struggles, a lifes journey

275.. the tower of strength..purity of heart and mind. a counselor, teacher, can be your best buddy and friend.

the caretaker.. defend self by pushing love downward. self
preservation, dont allow love in so it can not hurt you, wants to be
loved but afraid of it as well.

207..inner side of shell shows
actions leaving a lot of residue for others to clean up. how much of the
real you has been left behind. the outer side shows regular shell
slightly aged with a deep crevice .. posisble worm eroded away or
possible pain ..a scar that can never be healed,. a battle wound.

all is kept hidden inside. One wears outer protective covering. do not
disturb the cloak which hides the true beauty of self.

coral rock... lots of debree sloughed off and hardened already haven
been shed. Jack of all trades. Intelligent, person everyone calls on for
advice or help yet no one ever says "What do you need!". The fixer is
usually unfullfilled.

That reading makes a lot of sense once one understands my feminine side, this is my feminine side:

per experiment shell reading for sunmystic  Black-Panther-Poster-C11790608

And I love my feminine, side very very much Smile . The person that you know as sunmystic is my masculine side and my masculine side feels that my feminine side should not be seen or heard until she can be somewhat more civilized. Sometimes a part of you that you love is a bit of a burden to the other part of you Smile .
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots April 4th 2012, 8:55 pm

I see that you can work on it Sun
In time....
Money Blessings
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mia April 4th 2012, 3:30 pm

I see a clear channel for what Laura calls your new growth, but at the moment it is blocked.
Your heart is wide open.
Your crown looks stagnant, I believe when the blockage is cleared it will be ok.
There is something old and needs throwing out.
Thoughts, ideals, memories, habits???
This maybe causing you to be feeling unconfident.

I have never done this before, so praps it could be taken with a pinch of salt xxx

mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 4th 2012, 3:14 pm

laura ann wrote:I took pics of the actual shells chosen so anyone who looks at the pic and feels anything looking at them without holding them please feel free to also add thoughts and insights to this experiment...

Laura, we are starting to get a pattern here aren't we? Too cool! I am looking forward to what the tarot cards say along with the picture of what is dealt.

per experiment shell reading for sunmystic  506683 on your picture idea, that too is also way to cool!
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 4th 2012, 2:55 pm

I took pics of the actual shells chosen so anyone who looks at the pic and feels anything looking at them without holding them please feel free to also add thoughts and insights to this experiment...
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

per experiment shell reading for sunmystic  Empty per experiment shell reading for sunmystic

Post by laura ann April 4th 2012, 2:53 pm

per experiment shell reading for sunmystic  Vrsvuu

your shells drawn

in the continual experiment of how many ways can the same question be answered in divination here is number four...

question presented to the shells was ...Will sunmystic ever know monetary wealth in this lifetime?

___________________--

88 imperial...changing negative behavior,voluntarily or by force, Magenta coloring edged with brown, high level of spiritual energy while grounded. 2 colored heart center says inner battle going on.

140...light and dark spiraling..duality, began dark then became light over and over. then went dark again for a period ..built a ledge then began anew.. light dark... ends with light with just a spec of dark for balance. shadowself, inner struggles, a lifes journey

275.. the tower of strength..purity of heart and mind. a counselor, teacher, can be your best buddy and friend.

29 the caretaker.. defend self by pushing love downward. self preservation, dont allow love in so it can not hurt you, wants to be loved but afraid of it as well.

207..inner side of shell shows actions leaving a lot of residue for others to clean up. how much of the real you has been left behind. the outer side shows regular shell slightly aged with a deep crevice .. posisble worm eroded away or possible pain ..a scar that can never be healed,. a battle wound.

236.. all is kept hidden inside. One wears outer protective covering. do not disturb the cloak which hides the true beauty of self.

273... coral rock... lots of debree sloughed off and hardened already haven been shed. Jack of all trades. Intelligent, person everyone calls on for advice or help yet no one ever says "What do you need!". The fixer is usually unfullfilled.

hmmmmm okay not really clear answer on money except it may be saying you are in a period of change. and the answer is NOt right now!

that work is beingng done on and by you on the new you and inside of you , with you and for you at this time. You are in a period of growth and inner discovery and healing and money at this time would only hinder this forward movement.

sorry could not get anything clearer to come forward on this at this time and this method....

typos free

feedback welcomed

entertainemnt only
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down