Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are You On a "Spiritual Journey"?

3 posters

Go down

Are You On a "Spiritual Journey"? Empty Are You On a "Spiritual Journey"?

Post by sunmystic April 9th 2012, 9:49 am

Are you "on" a Spiritual Journey? If so why? Are you "not" on a Spiritual Journey? If so why? Should anyone be on a Spiritual Journey? If so why or why not?
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Are You On a "Spiritual Journey"? Empty Re: Are You On a "Spiritual Journey"?

Post by Vanilla2 April 9th 2012, 10:21 am

In honesty no I guess I'm not on a spiritual journey. I am not looking to connect with Angels, Fairies, wicker, astral travel nor tarot cards.

What the drive was to bring me into here, was soon after losing my Petra three years ago, I wished and prayed for her to come and visit me. And she did one morning. She was as alive as she could have been, the was clean, pure, young, not puppy, and lively, and jumped up on my bed. She was as happy to see me as I was to see her. I called out Petra is hear Petra is hear, it was real. I cant explain how I felt that whole day, but I was actually floating. I have never experienced anything like that before, and because of that, I know there is more out there than meets the eye. As the old saying goes. There is so much of the unexplained. Just as an afterthought, I do believe in ghosts.

One journey I do see myself on, is to be reunited with her when my time comes. If I am meant to be on any other spiritual journey, I have yet to find out what it is.

Oh not forgetting I have visited the moon, in a dream, although that too was very real.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 9th 2012, 4:38 pm

I was on a Spiritual Journey, but I have now arrived at my destination. The question, now that seeking is over, is, "What am I going to do with the rest of my life?" Apparently I have a lot of choices and they all fit into God's plan. Personally, I would rather that God just told me what to do. I find this having choices a bit over whelming.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 9th 2012, 6:06 pm

I feel i am on a personal journey of self discovery, i have yet to understand my purpose here. I do feel called in certain directions in a spiritual setting. For a time i thought i might decide to be ordained as a priest or minister. I still have not made a decision on that. Theres much more i just haven't the words to type at the moment. I feel a little lost inside, and i know how your feeling as well Vanilla and Sunny. When i have some more insight into who i am, or where i am lead i will share. One thing i know is my goal in life is to clean up my house meaning my internal views of people and the world. I do not like being Judged so i am working hard Internally to clean this up within me. I also have not understood how to be in this world and be friends with a woman without, jealousy surfacing, or control. Just some things i am working to clean up within me. I strive to Love unconditionally and i am far from this. But one day i know i will, either in this lifetime or the next.

Good Question Good Post

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 9th 2012, 6:24 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:I feel i am on a personal journey of self discovery, i have yet to understand my purpose here. I do feel called in certain directions in a spiritual setting. For a time i thought i might decide to be ordained as a priest or minister. I still have not made a decision on that. Theres much more i just haven't the words to type at the moment. I feel a little lost inside, and i know how your feeling as well Vanilla and Sunny. When i have some more insight into who i am, or where i am lead i will share. One thing i know is my goal in life is to clean up my house meaning my internal views of people and the world. I do not like being Judged so i am working hard Internally to clean this up within me. I also have not understood how to be in this world and be friends with a woman without, jealousy surfacing, or control. Just some things i am working to clean up within me. I strive to Love unconditionally and i am far from this. But one day i know i will, either in this lifetime or the next.

Good Question Are You On a "Spiritual Journey"? 30964

~Love, Light, Blessings~

Just knowing what you are now knowing, makes everything else possible. Hey Smile you are no longer in denial! That is 90% of the solve and the hardest part of the solve.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 April 10th 2012, 3:56 am

Just a question, who chooses ones spiritual journey, or does one choose to go on one, if so why? What do you expect to get from it?

Edited: In hindsight he only journey I see myself on is this birth to death journey, the whats it all about kind of thing. I am very fascinated by space, other worlds, other life. Seas, oceans and depth, insects, undiscovered in those depths, and caves. Life before us, life after us. What if anything awaits us. How food ( corn, wheat, barley, maize ) and our fruit first evolved and came to light as edible. How insects animals instantly know what to do after birth, straight up, walk, feed from its mother. Bees, the queen bee, the worker bee, ants how they carry that excessive weight on there tiny backs. My so many questions, not enough answers.

Ha ha Spirit-Being our two posts crossed as I edited.

Last edited by Vanilla2 on April 10th 2012, 6:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 10th 2012, 6:08 am

I think for me it stems from my past, and observations from the world. I was not always the nicest person when i was younger, i followed the crowd. I had to go through it for whatever reasons, maybe to help me distinguish illusion from truth. I am always one that needs to change something engrained or programmed within myself, especially if it is not promoting the best interests for me. I love myself and i deserve much better, i love changing i feel i can accomplish great things if i do. I look at it this way there are two ways i can travel, the path of change or settling in and going with the flow. But i am always choosing the more difficult path, due to my past. I have already traveled on that path of settling in, and going with the flow, and it has gotten me in pretty deep trouble, was even in jail for 3 months because i did what i wanted to do. Just realized what it is. I can do what i want to do all the time, or do what i need to do. wants & needs, there must be a balance somewhere This is my Journey to find the middle way of Balance.

Good Post

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 10th 2012, 6:37 am

Wanted to share a quote from the bible to help explain why i wrote the above post. I always feel the more difficult path is the narrow and straight path. Why maybe the challenge of being different in a copy cat world is what motivates me.

For narrow is the gate
and straightened the way
that leads to life and
they are few who find it

Mathew 7:13:14

Not quite sure if i am interpreting this passage correctly but only time will tell.

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 10th 2012, 11:05 am

Vanilla2 wrote:Just a question, who chooses ones spiritual journey, or does one choose to go on one, if so why? What do you expect to get from it?

Edited: In hindsight he only journey I see myself on is this birth to death journey, the whats it all about kind of thing. I am very fascinated by space, other worlds, other life. Seas, oceans and depth, insects, undiscovered in those depths, and caves. Life before us, life after us. What if anything awaits us. How food ( corn, wheat, barley, maize ) and our fruit first evolved and came to light as edible. How insects animals instantly know what to do after birth, straight up, walk, feed from its mother. Bees, the queen bee, the worker bee, ants how they carry that excessive weight on there tiny backs. My so many questions, not enough answers.

Ha ha Spirit-Being our two posts crossed as I edited.

Spiritual journeys are a female side of the brain phenomenon. Folks that prefer the practical male side of the brain do not go on spiritual journeys. Are You On a "Spiritual Journey"? 506683

Just a question, who chooses ones spiritual journey, or does one choose
to go on one, if so why? What do you expect to get from it?

I suspect that everyone will give you a different answer. I guess that I fell into the spiritual journey thing because I have been doing this for a lot of life times. And like Spirit Being, I was a pretty screwed up person back in my younger days and like him I was unhappy about it. Which makes a lot of what is called "a spiritual journey" no more than seeking to repair the psychological damage that one has picked up in childhood.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down