Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any incarnated Cherubim?

3 posters

Go down

Any incarnated Cherubim? Empty Any incarnated Cherubim?

Post by RH April 24th 2012, 3:28 am

I heard from another spiritual website that there are thousands of incarnated cherubim now. But there is this spiritual teacher who said that there are no incarnated cherubim at this moment. I always love cherubim and find it fascinating. Anyone has any thoughts regarding this?
RH

Female
Number of posts : 12
Appreciation Points : 24
Registration date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Any incarnated Cherubim? Empty Re: Any incarnated Cherubim?

Post by mia April 24th 2012, 1:07 pm

I have a friend who is Seraphim xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 24th 2012, 11:56 pm

I know there are angels on earth, no doubt in my mind Dreaming it's late here, i will add more, this is such a wonderful topic. I am really glad you brought this up RH Very Happy

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 25th 2012, 3:08 pm

I have heard of the Angelic Cherubim, from what i have read they are one the ranking hierarchy in the Angelic Realm. There are many beliefs and experiences from seeing angels, helping them or guiding them in some way, throughout their lives.

As for Angels incarnated on earth, i for one know through my own experiences that many people if not all people are Incarnated on earth as their divine birthright. Humans as we call ourselves, are here not as some type of punishment, but to experience and help others along the way.

We have many human experiences, without the consciousness of who we are. We are human yes, but aren't we much more, what of the essence within us, that essence of Love & Compassion for others. I don't expect anyone to agree with me, but i must say it, i feel i am Angelic, i question the motives of myself and others in the world.

So many things just do not make sense. I do not follow the crowd, i separate myself to the best of my ability, from the things that are harmful to myself and others. And choose not to be around these things, which tends to leave me in a more Internal state rather than an external one. We could all be angels, maybe of different hierarchies.

I never state these things in any way to brag, absolutely not, that is why i say we must all be Angelic Divine Beings Incarnated in Human Form. As for Cherubims yes i feel there are incarnated Cherubims as well as Seraphim and maybe other Angelic Rankings.

But see these are what i have come to believe and knowingly come to discover. We all discover things in our own unique ways. What one discovers another may discover a greater understanding of who we are as people and spirit.

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum