Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great meditations on Youtube

4 posters

Go down

Great meditations on Youtube Empty Great meditations on Youtube

Post by ATouchofHeart March 2nd 2013, 6:28 pm

Here's what I've been doing all day.

3 free mp3 downloads http://paulsantisimeditations.com/

He has full length on youtube.

YOUTUBE SEARCH - paul santisi
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=paul+santisi&oq=paul+santisi&gs_l=youtube.3..0l3.479.479.0.1519.1.1.0.0.0.0.97.97.1.1.0...0.0...1ac.1.m4hFPgcPJ-Q

Open Activate 3rd Eye Minds Eye Pineal Gland (he suggests listening to it for 21 days straight)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4nhWvQUPXI

MIND BLOWING MEDITATION Collective Consciousness Source Field
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJdGXp7Uh4c

Mind Silence – Stepping Into Stillness
GUIDED MEDITATION Remove Negative Blocks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1RdEVXWXbU

FANTASTIC Astral Projection OOBE Guided Meditation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A2jNnMApXg

Deb

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Great meditations on Youtube Empty Re: Great meditations on Youtube

Post by Vanilla2 March 3rd 2013, 5:52 am

Oh wow, I need plenty of tranqil " me time " to sit and savor through your links.

Thank you for taking the time in putting these together, and thank you in sharing, ATouchofHeart. flower
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 3rd 2013, 7:25 am

Thank you Deb, I'm going to try to copy them to my Kindle. Did you do that? Good Post
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 3rd 2013, 9:43 am

You're welcome Vanilla2, enjoy

Taurus20; no I just have them as an mp3 for my mp3 player.

I made an mp3 from my Microsoft sound recorder; then changed them to mp3 with my free ConverterLight software. Simple to do. I could put it in my kindle but it is just easier with my mp3 player.

I was just researching the difference between yours and mine (kindle)
Mine plays Adobe flash yours does not it says but I also read someone's comment where you can add "the Dolpin browser, and load Flash under it. It works fine."

I only have 8 GB of memory and you have more. So I don't put much in mine. I do like its audio reader though.

Deb
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 March 3rd 2013, 11:31 am

Thanks Deb, those meditations look great!
Julie53
Julie53

Number of posts : 79
Appreciation Points : 92
Registration date : 2013-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 3rd 2013, 12:26 pm

ATouchofHeart wrote:You're welcome Vanilla2, enjoy

Taurus20; no I just have them as an mp3 for my mp3 player.

I made an mp3 from my Microsoft sound recorder; then changed them to mp3 with my free ConverterLight software. Simple to do. I could put it in my kindle but it is just easier with my mp3 player.

I was just researching the difference between yours and mine (kindle)
Mine plays Adobe flash yours does not it says but I also read someone's comment where you can add "the Dolpin browser, and load Flash under it. It works fine."

I only have 8 GB of memory and you have more. So I don't put much in mine. I do like its audio reader though.

Deb

I really need to get back into daily meditations. I have really gotten away from it since JVP stopped. It was nice when we were all discussing our meditations on a regular basis. Who wants to get back into practicing meditating every day? We could discuss it on here afterwards! Laughing
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down