Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight; out of the blue I connected with a medium.

4 posters

Go down

Tonight; out of the blue I connected with a medium. Empty Tonight; out of the blue I connected with a medium.

Post by ATouchofHeart March 7th 2013, 12:15 am

I was browsing my emails and one that I had received 6 hours ago I clicked on a link.

My email started out with.....
Dr. Linda will share her experiences with 3 NDEs in the 80s, including a plane crash and white lite experience. Dr. Linda is
one of the 1st 4 radio psychics in the country. Tonight, Join me & special guest Dr Linda Salvin, Wednesday March 6, 2013, at 9pm EST/6pm PST.

The show had already been on for 10 or 15 minutes. I connected online to the show but the volume got low so I called in to hear it better.
The medium was sharing her story of her NDE's.
Then they took the callers who had been waiting. There were a couple; one thought she she was a walk-in but the medium did not believe she was a walk-in, the other caller was asking questions about a future job.

I am already late, and everyone is in the que so I just listen.
Its 29 minutes into the show. I had only been on for 18 minutes.
Then I hear "We have time for one more caller"
Then I hear an automated "Your Mute is Off""
Then I hear "Hi caller, state your name where you are from and DOB" affraid I froze; was she talking to me? I'd only been on the phone for a short time; surely there more than three people waiting in the Que to get a reading; I was just listening to the show.

Oh man I was so nervous.

They said I was giving them so much information so fast and then I accidentally muted myself because I had to run in the other room. It took me 30 sec. to figure out how to un-mute myself form my newer phone. Finally got it and they asked me to slow down and said it again. Embarassed

The medium had a hysterectomy and also during surgery had a NDE.
So I told her during my 1985 emergency hysterectomy that I flat-lined twice.
And in 1998 during college I had a dream and my mother came to me in the dream and she didn't say anything but we met in the middle of the room and she gave me a hug and held on to me and the hug filled my body with energy that ran up and down about three times.
I asked the medium if that was my mother saving me from dying during the flat-line in 1985.
She said it was and that she is my guardian angel.....which I new but I totally forgot to ask her what I called for in the first place.............. Duh

The question I meant to ask her was.....
Why was I given the "memory" in 1998 of being brought back to life by my deceased mother and not in 1985 when it happened?

Since that dream I was told that my mother (adopted mom) is a healer.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Tonight; out of the blue I connected with a medium. Empty Re: Tonight; out of the blue I connected with a medium.

Post by ATouchofHeart March 7th 2013, 12:17 am

This isn't the radio show I am suppose to be on. Hopefully I will do better on that one. Praying
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Tonight; out of the blue I connected with a medium. Empty Re: Tonight; out of the blue I connected with a medium.

Post by shortangel March 7th 2013, 9:32 am

I would say the delay in telling you about you Mum saving you was until you were ready to take it all in, if it had been given too soon you may not have understood or been too upset by it all.

June
shortangel
shortangel

Number of posts : 38
Appreciation Points : 47
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 7th 2013, 9:48 am

shortangel wrote:I would say the delay in telling you about you Mum saving you was until you were ready to take it all in, if it had been given too soon you may not have understood or been too upset by it all.

June

That's true June, I guess I was Divine Timing? Loves
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 7th 2013, 10:23 am

That's great Deb, I was listening to a medium the other day from a link on FB. Her name was Laura, she was pretty good. I didn't call in because there was only a short time left on the show when I joined in listening. I think she is on 2 times a month. The link should be on my FB page if you want it.

What was this one on and what was her name? Hug
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 7th 2013, 10:53 am

Back in again,rushed in this morning and answered a couple of Stephen's posts and had to leave.

Now back to buisness.

An interesting account,especially about talking about time.
Spirit time is different to our's. They don't go by hours and mins but time runs faster in spirit.
I was given an approximate defination of how it works.

I think our day is approximately equivalent to a few mins of their's,

Or five days here was approx. 1 day to them or our year was approx. one month.

So I was to calculate the time Ken has been in spirit which is 7 years,in their reality we could say 1 year.

It works something like that but not sure of the right co-ordinates.
Sorry,off topic here but you get the right idea?
Wink

Joan

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 7th 2013, 11:06 am

Yes I heard something similar too, but what I don't understand is when someone from the other side visits me around their birthdays or anniversaries they don't visit on the exact day it's usually a few days to a day before or after their actual birthdays. It's like they know it's their earth birthday but not what the exact date is. It could be because of the passing of time difference but even that doesn't make sense when you configure the time difference in. :\\: I guess someday we will know! SmallFlower
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 7th 2013, 11:13 am

So when we meet up in spirit,Taurus and I say 'pop in for a cup of coffee' I mean 5 days time.

So confusing,isn't it?

Laughing

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 7th 2013, 11:22 pm

I see your online Taurus.

Dr Linda Salvin was the psychic. She did not call herself a medium.
Look at the attachment for the show.

Attachment did not work; let me try again.

I tried attaching twice but it would work. it's only 37kb

Check your email K.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down