Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deja Vu

4 posters

Go down

Deja Vu Empty Deja Vu

Post by ATouchofHeart March 19th 2013, 7:33 pm

Today at work my new office co-worker (new asst. manager) told me at lunch he had a Deja Vu experience with me.

Today I had to run up to Graphics to p/u some $Value tickets for the buffet to hand out to employees who have perfect attendance. There were 100 in quantity. I got back and I'm thinking. I should have counted them while up there.

So I asked my the co-worker/asst mgr to count half. I counted exactly 50 (good split) and he counted 49. I counted mine again and he counted his again. Same....we were missing 1 out of the 100. I called up graphics and let them know I was shorted one ticket. He said to come back up and they would give me one.

At lunch the co-worker said "you know what...as soon as you walked over to my desk and asked me to help count those I had Deja Vu" I had that same information in a dream last night. You asked me last night also to count the tickets.
Shocked

I find that really interesting.....Did we each plan this situation out in our dreams last night?
He's not really spiritual.....he asked me about dreams. I explained to him briefly soul groups....I feel it is not an accident that we are working together. We get along really good. But I also feel like I have some teaching to help him with.

What do you think about all of this Deja Vu ??
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Deja Vu Empty Re: Deja Vu

Post by shortangel March 20th 2013, 9:52 am

Definitely sounds as if you are meant to work together, for some reason that will be revealed in the future.

June
shortangel
shortangel

Number of posts : 38
Appreciation Points : 47
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 20th 2013, 12:06 pm

Deja Vu normally means something we have experienced before. It usually refers to a place we may have visited before but not been aware of. Like in reincarnation. Living in a place in a past life and coming across that place in a future life.
We recognise it.

So the episode with the voucher with your co-worker was a small warning in his dream to count more carefully.... Duh

Isn't it funny how these things happen. Spirit are always on the watch giving us small hints about this,that and other.... Wink

Joan xxx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 20th 2013, 7:07 pm

I know, I should have counted right there in graphics.
I will next time but I am glad I caught it.

Thanks.

The office asst/mgr keeps saying this interesting word. It just pops into his sentence and he has no idea he is saying it.

I
don't have the right spelling but it sounds like jillio; as close and I
can remember. He will be talking and he just blurts it out. I've asked him
several time what it means and he says "what do you mean" then I
repeated it and he said it's like "you know what I mean" in Spanish.

Today
in the lunch line we were talking and he said it again and I said "you
said it again" what does that mean. Even though he did not know he was
saying it he said it means "you know what I'm talking about".
How would he know what it means if he doesn't know he's saying it.

I'm going to have him write it down next time. He says it unconsciously.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 21st 2013, 2:16 pm

'and you say he doesn't realise what he is saying'?
Is he not aware of saying that word?

Does he seem surprised when you ask him about it?

This fascinates me.....there has to be a reason for it.
Is he from Spanish descent?

Joan xxxx

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 21st 2013, 9:03 pm

I think I know what you mean Deb. I know other people who do something similar. My MIL has been in US for 67 years and a lot of times when she is talking she will put an Italian word in the sentence just without realizing. I asked her once what it meant and she said what? When I told her she said she didn't realize she said it. The word just means it's OK. You know like some people will add OK? at the end of a sentence well that's what she does but in Italian. lol! It's strange because she doesn't say anything else in Italian although she can still speak it fluently.
It could just be a habit of his. :\\:
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 22nd 2013, 12:36 am

Aussiepom wrote:'and you say he doesn't realise what he is saying'?
Is he not aware of saying that word?

Does he seem surprised when you ask him about it?

This fascinates me.....there has to be a reason for it.
Is he from Spanish descent?

Joan xxxx

He is Hispanic. And he does not realize he is saying it. I didn't have time to ask him today.
He speaks Spanish to some of the workers.
He has weekends off like me so he will be there tomorrow.
I was going to ask him to write it down today but he sat down at a table that we had no privacy at.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 22nd 2013, 12:42 am

I think it is Taurus20. A habit.
I should bring my tape recorder and tell him I'll have it on.

Funny.....he only says it when he's upset with management....they want him to go to graveyard and he told them no and he is not sure if he will be kept. He's still here though.

I would like to know what spirit has in mind for me.....
I love my job just not all the politics and negativity.
I have a huge office, huge desk, all the room I need at work but peace of mind is not there.

If I could just get going on my books.

I have to make my daughter's cradle bumper pad this weekend and small quilt...been procrastinating.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down