Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are we Going

+2
Aussiepom
Arbel
6 posters

Go down

Where are we Going Empty Where are we Going

Post by Arbel March 21st 2013, 5:00 am

We are all involved in the spiritual in different contexts but what do we seek in the spiritual and where are we going as individuals and as a group

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Where are we Going Empty Re: Where are we Going

Post by Aussiepom March 21st 2013, 5:59 am

That I am not sure of,Bill. So many choices to think about and learn about. Praying

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 21st 2013, 7:25 am

Would you please rephrase the question Bill xxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel March 21st 2013, 8:07 am

Hi Mia

We all come into the spiritual for our own reasons and to me we are all seeking some thing in the spiritual and for an example we could be wanting to hear from a loved one or we could be seeking higher knowledge as an individual. At times others come together into a group for a specific reason like healing; on a websites like this one are we just an individual with our own opinions or are we a group for the higher good of all.

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 21st 2013, 8:25 am

Thanks Bill xxx

I go to spiritual sites to connect with like minded folk to learn from each other, help each other and just be with each other sometimes.
We do all have our own opinions, but, sometimes I change my mind cos I have learnt more or understood more. And that is good.

I myself like healing, mainly mental emotional, at least that is what I am best at.

I do believe I am here for a reason and until the time comes, I just fill it with knowledge and practise, until I am needed.

Also, the group you mentioned, I think that is right too.
I said somewhere that I am meeting up with some who had gone for a while, you are one of them Bill .... we keep meeting up don't we? lol
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 21st 2013, 9:25 am

Dear Bill,
I am not sure where I am going.When I was younger
I had my goals and my ideals.As time passed,some I
achieved and others I did not.
What I learnt that no matter what my family and
friends and I endured,there remained consistently inside
me a core-self.It changed but it was consistent.I could
always relocate to it.
Going somehow became less of a need.Just being seemed
sufficient.
I function and in functioning I am becoming.This becoming is
never about me but something more than a me.
Does this make any sense
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel March 21st 2013, 9:41 am

We are linked by the spiritual Mia as we must be the amount of times we cross paths; I am not seeking anything really apart from friends who will form a group for the higher good when the time comes

You are already more than you know Stephen as we are being prepared for the greater good just like Joan is but as yet she has not realised that yet and right now it is just a waiting game for all of us

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 21st 2013, 9:50 am

We are linked by the
spiritual Mia as we must be the amount of times we cross paths; I am not
seeking anything really apart from friends who will form a group for
the higher good when the time comes

Bill, I think the group will form all by itself xxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 March 21st 2013, 11:21 am

I am personally here for the peace and calm. I need to be surrounded by others, who if and when I have, or have had an experience, others would understand, or acknowledge, without the ridiculous as to non-spiritual forums may view.

As to where I am going, I guess I shant know the answer to that until I get there.

Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel March 21st 2013, 12:09 pm

Everyone can have a different belief and no one should ridicule another person’s belief because 9 times out of 10 a different belief can contain some kind of truth that can link to some one else’s belief. Once we have our own belief we can find that our own belief can lead off in many directions and at times we can find a deeper meaning and we never stop the searching until we find the final truth and then we have come home to truth

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 21st 2013, 12:58 pm

Nice Bill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 21st 2013, 8:53 pm

Arbel wrote:Everyone can have a different belief and no one should ridicule another person’s belief because 9 times out of 10 a different belief can contain some kind of truth that can link to some one else’s belief. Once we have our own belief we can find that our own belief can lead off in many directions and at times we can find a deeper meaning and we never stop the searching until we find the final truth and then we have come home to truth

Bill

Yes Bill, that is so true. I love learning from others. I first found a group because I wanted to understand what was happening in my life when I first started seeing spirit almost 3 years ago now. But what I found was so much more. I found people just like myself trying to learn and understand but I also found teachers who were whole heartily willing to help me and become my friend. I no longer felt lost and misunderstood. I have come a long way since that first visit to a message board but I feel I still have so much more to learn but also I can offer my knowledge now to others who were the me of yesterday! Smile Loving Hugs

I believe we are all here because we are part of a soul group and this is where we are suppose to be at this time in our lives! Circle of Friends Group Hug
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel March 22nd 2013, 10:05 am

When my knowledge is complete Taurus what people will learn from me is going to be different from mainstream and maybe a better way of saying that is by saying a different kind of spiritual that will stretch from the beginning to present day

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 22nd 2013, 10:52 am

Arbel wrote:When my knowledge is complete Taurus what people will learn from me is going to be different from mainstream and maybe a better way of saying that is by saying a different kind of spiritual that will stretch from the beginning to present day

Bill

Very interesting! Smile I do have to say nothing surprises or shocks me anymore. I think it's just all part of the big plan! Hugs
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 22nd 2013, 11:10 am

What most folks do not understand is that the "path" is a part of the experience. And that it is not actually the "goal" that is being sought, it is the act of "seeking" that is being sought. It is the act of "seeking" that gives the meaning to our lives. And when one quits "seeking" the "goal" becomes found. sunmystic
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel March 22nd 2013, 1:39 pm

Interesting words sunmystic and yes the seeking does give meaning or purpose to our life; let us say you are made to seek and when you find that purpose what happens after that may I ask. Basically I am not seeking anything major as I found what I was seeking and now it is a waiting game. It also really depends on what we are seeking and what we find so the question arises do we share what we have found or do we keep it to ourselves

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 22nd 2013, 2:45 pm

Arbel wrote:Interesting words sunmystic and yes the seeking does give meaning or purpose to our life; let us say you are made to seek and when you find that purpose what happens after that may I ask. Basically I am not seeking anything major as I found what I was seeking and now it is a waiting game. It also really depends on what we are seeking and what we find so the question arises do we share what we have found or do we keep it to ourselves

Bill

Bill, you have missed my point. It is the "seeking" that gives us purpose in life. The "goal" is just an excuse to "seek". If you no longer need to "seek", then there is no need for a "goal" and you have become a part of the "Flow of the Now" and there is no waiting. Waiting means that you still have a "goal" which is still giving you permission to "seek" which then is giving you purpose in life. This "seeking" is the waiting for the unfulfilled to happen. Once one is no longer "seeking" they are then in the "Flow of the Now" and there is no waiting in the "Flow of the Now" and there is no need for a purpose in the "Flow of the Now". It is the "seeking" that is giving one purpose not the "goal" and it is the "seeking" that creates the unfulfilled. The fear is that without "seeking" that life will have no meaning. So we create a "goal" so that we have something to "seek" so that life will have meaning. In the "Flow of the Now" life does not need meaning, life is just something that is to be experienced and that experience has no future and no past. Everything is in the "excitement" of the "Now". sun
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel March 22nd 2013, 3:09 pm

Thank you sunmystic I am with you now as we only have the Now which I had totally forgotten about as my mind is never still

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 22nd 2013, 3:47 pm

Arbel wrote:Thank you sunmystic I am with you now as we only have the Now which I had totally forgotten about as my mind is never still

Bill

When you are in the "Flow of the Now" your mind is quiet because you are listening closely to the "Flow if the Now" and the "Flow of the Now" becomes your mind experiencing the "excitement" of the "Flow of the Now". And goals, seeking, and the unfulfilled ceases to exist in the "excitement" of the "Flow of the Now". Everything else becomes slow and boring once you step into the "Flow of the Now". You are in this world and you can play with it, but you are not of it. If God is with you when you are in the "Flow of the Now" you then become a child of God and you and He are playing together as loved ones in that which is creation and that which is the "beyond" creation. sun
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 March 23rd 2013, 11:14 am

Just a thought, if we knew where we were going, wouldnt we be there by now. flower
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 23rd 2013, 12:07 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:Just a thought, if we knew where we were going, wouldnt we be there by now. flower

No truer words were ever said Smile !
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel March 23rd 2013, 1:40 pm

If we knew where we were going wouldn’t we be there by now? A very good question but the answer is no we might not be there. We can know in advance where we are going but every thing has an appointed time to happen and it could be 20 years in the future before you get there. I can use myself as an example by saying I know where I am going but it must be nearly 18 years now that I have been waiting to arrive. It is only in the last two to three weeks things have started to happen in order to get me moving forward again to the place I need to be.

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 23rd 2013, 2:16 pm

Arbel wrote:If we knew where we were going wouldn’t we be there by now? A very good question but the answer is no we might not be there. We can know in advance where we are going but every thing has an appointed time to happen and it could be 20 years in the future before you get there. I can use myself as an example by saying I know where I am going but it must be nearly 18 years now that I have been waiting to arrive. It is only in the last two to three weeks things have started to happen in order to get me moving forward again to the place I need to be.

Bill

Those of us that have agreed to work for God before we were born are on a schedule and will step into things when the time comes for that to happen. Not sooner or later. For the most part everybody else is on a journey. Sometimes they are happy with their journey and sometimes they are not. If one truly knew where they were going, then they would have had to have already been there. If one truly knew where they were going, then they would be on a path to where they had already been. In a spiritual sense they would be returning home. sun
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down