Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunar Eclipse Thursday 25/04/13

3 posters

Go down

Lunar Eclipse Thursday 25/04/13 Empty Lunar Eclipse Thursday 25/04/13

Post by mia April 24th 2013, 5:41 pm

The first lunar eclipse in this Year of the Water Snake is less than 48 hours away. At 3:57 p.m. EDT on Thursday. a very powerful process of healing and metamorphosis will begin For many of us, this will be a personal turning point.

Eclipses are renowned for bringing sudden, unpredictable, sometimes shocking change. This is just the first of three eclipses that will occur within the next month, along with the third, world-changing square of Uranus the Awakener and Pluto the Transformer.

Thursday’s eclipse comes to help us purge something deeply rooted from our lives--and our world--that is draining energy we need. It could be a toxic relationship or situation. It could be a lack that sickens our soul. It could be power that you’ve given away and need to reclaim. Whatever it is, you know its identity. While you may be frustrated, even exhausted, from struggling with it, don't give up! Cosmic assistance is on the way.

Like every lunar eclipse, this one coincides with a full moon. The Scorpio Full Moon that comes each year when the Sun is in Taurus is known throughout Asia as the Wesak Moon. Also known as the Buddha Moon, it celebrates the birth, enlightenment, and death of the Buddha. It reminds us that the process of shedding our illusions and false selves is as intense as that of giving physical birth.

Make no mistake! This energy isn’t about “managing” problems or symptoms. It’s about really taking a long, deep, unflinching look at what sickens our souls, at the people and environments that are toxic for us, at the ways we have given up power and control. The Universe is providing extremely powerful support for us to clear out what stands in the way of receiving the auspicious energies that will unfold in July and again in the fall of this year.

If you find yourself feeling impatient, self-critical, and frustrated, pay attention! That’s a signal that you need to shift gears. Trying hard, blaming yourself, or getting angry are not going to release the transformative energy available to you now. Opening your heart—to yourself and to others--is what will do that.

It’s Neptune, the Cosmic Mystic, who holds the key to flowing with this eclipse’s transformative power. Trining the Scorpio Moon and creating opportunity with the Taurus Sun, Neptune invites you to tune deeply into the oneness that surrounds you at every moment.

Allow your heart to dream big--and dream true. Speak your deepest truths and allow your spirit to be inspired. Join the Cosmos in creating a life with your heart's dreams at the center. Let go of everything within you that stands in the way. You don't have to know how to do that. You just have to be willing.

This eclipse is the powerful opening act of a four-week journey of transformation. After this week, we’ll still have two more eclipses and the third Uranus-Pluto square. The choices we make now about what to acknowledge and what to let go of will lay the foundation for the blessings we’ll be able to receive in July.

If you haven’t had a reading recently now is the time. I still have some openings in the month ahead and I’ll do everything I can to fit you into my schedule, so that you can take full advantage of these extraordinary times. To arrange your eclipse reading and prepare to ride the waves of change, email me today at starsisterastrology@gmail.com.

May these times of great change bless you beyond your wildest dreams.

Love and blessings,

Star Sister
(aka Marcia)

Please use the link below and send this to any of your friends who might be interested in this information!

www.starsisterastrology.com

Forward this message to a friend
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Lunar Eclipse Thursday 25/04/13 Empty Re: Lunar Eclipse Thursday 25/04/13

Post by bhagavandas April 25th 2013, 10:57 am

Very interesting. The Vedic Scriptues say that eclipses, etc. are omens. I'll keep an eye of these eclipses. Thanks!
bhagavandas
bhagavandas

Male
Number of posts : 104
Hobbies : Hiking, Vegetarian Cooking
Tell us about yourself : I'm self-employed. I'm into Bhakti Yoga.
Appreciation Points : 148
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom April 25th 2013, 12:46 pm

That's strange for I had a reading on another site. More or less saying the same things. Changes coming up in my life which I feel are starting now.... That feeling of newness coming....
So interesting,Mia......Thank you.

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bhagavandas April 26th 2013, 8:37 pm

Change can be good.. I'm positive good things are heading your way, Joan! I feel that the rest of this year will be good one for me too.
Aussiepom wrote:That's strange for I had a reading on another site. More or less saying the same things. Changes coming up in my life which I feel are starting now.... That feeling of newness coming....
So interesting,Mia......Thank you.

Joan xx
bhagavandas
bhagavandas

Male
Number of posts : 104
Hobbies : Hiking, Vegetarian Cooking
Tell us about yourself : I'm self-employed. I'm into Bhakti Yoga.
Appreciation Points : 148
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom April 27th 2013, 7:43 am

Thanks Mike...Let's hope so,I could with something new in my life now. Life gets boring sometimes sometimes... Rainy

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down