Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chakra purpose and evolution

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Chakra purpose and evolution Empty Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by Guest April 29th 2013, 1:53 am

Hi everybody,

I have been on a rather crazy ride since I removed my chakra.
He Did WHAT???

yup removed them. anyway thats what I am telling myself.
About a mont ago I was reading abook by George Kavassilas. In that he stated that the chakra may just be an energetic overlay imposed on us.
The reason for this imposed system would be so false gods can eat a refined form of energy that humans produce naturaly when embodied in this 3d realm.

I resonated completely with that statement. and so it was in my thoughts as I listened to a podcast a few days later where George and a lady called Laura Lee Mysticah were discussing how Laura Lee and a group of indigo's had a simmilar experience and decided to remove there chakra's.

At that point I closed my eyes to take a peek at my system. I immideatly saw my chakra as cones connected back and forth with the first being connected to the 7th. In moments I saw myself unscrewing them and letting them dissolve. First into outer space but soon i called them back to let them fly into my heartspace.

For a few days I did feel more balanced, more connected to my surroundings from within. But nothing extatic after that.
I proceeded to post my experiences on a few forums where mostly people reacted in disbelief, even to the point of saying I would die or turn into a zomebie, or that i had just removed a few chakra blocks but that I couldn't possibly have removed the chakra.

I did some websurfing and found a few people with chakra removal experiences and started to find a chakra reader to take a look at my energy system.
The chakra therapists are hard to find in my area so I asked for a few on-line reading.

One stated They were working normaly and proceeded to give info in percentages of open or closedness..
He used a pendulum chart to get this info.
2 others looked and saw them as being still there but closed off and not spinning.

Finaly I asked mia to take a peek and she saw them as translucent pale, white disks with a line across. As if they were dormant and unacknowledged.

My muscle testing still says there gone..

Anyway I have been looking at how my energetic system is operating now without working chakra's and that brought me to a woman who unrelated to george and laura lee had the experience of her chakra shoting into her heart and ignite there into a vibrand, shiny, bright pulsating star..

For me i feel more like I have no center. my heartspace is so huge its encompassing well everything. That with my still very 3d mind makes it a somewhat detached experience..

Now for the websites...
Laura lee's experiences
http://www.fw-indigo-adults.com/pages/SecretBehindChakras.html

The woman with the heart star.
http://www.thespiritscience.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7819&p=7819&hilit=kundalini+evolving#p7819

On the spiritualforums forum I am talking to jode, the woman above where we are somewhat exploring how the chinese meridian system fits into all of this..

With Love
Eelco
(who is dying to hear what you think)

Back to top Go down

Chakra purpose and evolution Empty Re: Chakra purpose and evolution

Post by Guest April 29th 2013, 3:54 am

Dear Eelco,
Thank you for posting your experience.It appears from what you wrote that closing your
Chakras has not caused you any ill effect.You don't tell how long ago you
did this.I would imagine that time and functioning in normal life would have shown
you if this had been beneficial or not.
You seem very positive at the moment.
I should explain I do not know your path,and what you wrote is quite fascinating ,nevertheless from my own little
experience I have found that through ordinary living one finds proof of positive or negative change,regardless
of what is written or experienced by others.One man's meat is another man's poison.

I hope this opinion helps you.
Stephenl

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 29th 2013, 10:11 am

skfarblum wrote:Dear Eelco,
Thank you for posting your experience.It appears from what you wrote that closing your
Chakras has not caused you any ill effect.You don't tell how long ago you
did this.I would imagine that time and functioning in normal life would have shown
you if this had been beneficial or not.
You seem very positive at the moment.
I should explain I do not know your path,and what you wrote is quite fascinating ,nevertheless from my own little
experience I have found that through ordinary living one finds proof of positive or negative change,regardless
of what is written or experienced by others.One man's meat is another man's poison.

I hope this opinion helps you.
Stephenl

Chakra purpose and evolution 30964Smile .
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 29th 2013, 10:15 am

Thank you very kindly John Wave

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 29th 2013, 10:30 am

Eelco the very first time I read this from you on a site I do not post on ( personal reasons) I had my insides rush to
No NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO .
I have to believe my inner self reacted so violently for a reason. Now was it to go against some pre programming, or was it fear of you somehow almost killing yourself by shutting down your energy centers.
I actually took this to bed and ask for clarity and understanding etc but will save what happened for a future post.
My initial question is Do you astral project or somehow travel at night while your sleeping?
question 2. Have you had a kundalani awakening
If you close or delete your chakras would you not become more like your soul fluid self and could become a tree or a rock at any given moment?
and in doing this would you not delete the purpose for having a life of being a human? Isnt our purpose to be here to live a human life and the human expereince?
Isnt the ascension pupose to align the chakras and draw their energy upward to the higher realms while still being connected to the ground.Frankly in my experience it takes almost running a physical circuit board from one chakra to the next to gain access to many other realms and universes.
You of all people know that any book or article is just another persons idea of what truth is. Be carefull that what your reading in that book does not catch you unaware and cause you more harm then good.
HUG coming your way.................I also want to say I respect your belief if it is your belief.
I am most interested in what everyone else thinks on this subject.
I do not believe it its possible to completely rid oneself of their chakras, slow them down yes, close their spiral maybe....eliminate them....not sure but doubtful. They are vital to our being alive.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 29th 2013, 10:38 am

Well guys Smile , I posted (a post to skfarblum) that as an advanced student of "yoga science", the foundation science of all meditation metaphysical systems, That if one can describe a system to me, that I could explain how and why it works. Catsquoti has quite nicely described a system that works. Humm? Smile What you have presented Eelco, I find very very interesting. And it is a novel approach to solving the complexities of what is considered the normal traditional meditation systems. sunmystic/John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 29th 2013, 10:41 am

laura ann wrote:Eelco the very first time I read this from you on a site I do not post on ( personal reasons) I had my insides rush to
I have to believe my inner self reacted so violently for a reason. Now was it to go against some pre programming, or was it fear of you somehow almost killing yourself by shutting down your energy centers.
I actually took this to bed and ask for clarity and understanding etc but will save what happened for a future post.
My initial question is Do you astral project or somehow travel at night while your sleeping?
If you close or delete your chakras would you not become more like your soul fluid self and could become a tree or a rock at any given moment?
and in doing this would you not delete the purpose for having a life of being a human? Isnt our purpose to be here to live a human life and the human expereince?
Isnt the ascension pupose to align the chakras and draw their energy upward to the higher realms while still being connected to the ground.Frankly in my experience it takes almost running a physical circuit board from one chakra to the next to gain access to many other realms and universes.
You of all people know that any book or article is just another persons idea of what truth is. Be carefull that what your reading in that book does not catch you unaware and cause you more harm then good.
HUG coming your way.................I also want to say I respect your belief if it is your belief.
I do not believe it its possible to completely rid oneself of their chakras, slow them down yes, close their spiral maybe....eliminate them....not sure but doubtful. They are vital to our being alive.

By visualizing something not being there you give it permission to exist.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 29th 2013, 10:45 am

So are you saying it actually didnt rid himself of them he just changed the poitioning of them ?
He removed them from where they were and now has all of them in one spot within the chambers of the heart and heart chakra?
Which gives all the energies and purpose of them to one area of the body? We all know if we work from a the heart center we elevate all we do. So thus if it all now is in the heart center then it elevates everything to a new place???????????

Am I anywhere near a better understanding???????????
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 29th 2013, 11:06 am

In the first initiation of the Kriya yoga meditation system (which actually is a non traditional reality) one of the meditation sequences is that you reach into your chest and remove your beating and then throw it forward up into the heavens/sky and then watch it burst into a beautiful fire works display which then slowly disappears until nothing is there. The result of this is that there is nothing in your chest and in the forward heavens/sky but emptiness. This meditation stimulates the life energy centers in your forehead (pituitary gland and pineal gland) and the heart energy center in your chest (thymus gland and immune system) in a very powerful way. Stimulating these two energy centers on a regular basis results in greater health and longevity. Both the heart energy center and the life energy centers are stimulated by something becoming not there. sunmystic/John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 29th 2013, 11:57 am

laura ann wrote:Eelco the very first time I read this from you on a site I do not post on ( personal reasons) I had my insides rush to

Hi Laura ann,
I haven't mastered conscious astral projection yet and no not a kundalini awakening.
What I realized in hearing the chakra may not be natural to our energy system was when i thought about how they are taken for granted all across the spiritual development community. Being the conspiracy nerd as I am I thought wow that would be the most sofisticated, intricate piece of misguiding there is. Most people I talked to Like you were very concerned about my wellbeing. That alone (must be some kind of anarchy thing) had me going for it.

Then it sort of snowballed further on. First I didn't experience any of the ill effects that people warned me about. Then I met a few people on-line who had either lived without there chakra suystem for up to 5 years allready. A friend of mine who remebered her guide told her once that chakra work wouldn't work for her as she had a different energy system.

Now I am uncertain of what I did and how it effects me, Still I am very much searching for what and how..
That said I am not inclined to call any chakra back in just yet.

From what i gather people that removed their chakra stated drawing their energy from their spiritual self within. Some from what they call heartspace. One even had the experience of her chakra igniting into a star.

As Yet I do not experience it so. For me i just puddle along on the fringes like I usualy do. I do worry about how to draw in energy. Like I said (i think) my heartspace seems at times to me this huge place that encompasses my surroundings so everything around is all contained within me.. That gives a detached feeling and also does not give a point of external reverence to draw energy from...

SO thats where I am... Not quite the extatic experience I was hoping for. Not the absense of all that worries me.. Still a very interesting subject which I intend to investigate further..

With Love
Eelco

Back to top Go down

Post by mia April 29th 2013, 12:38 pm

I admire Eelco, a pioneer, explorer, discoverer.

I am not expert in this field, I usually don't discuss something unless I am well informed/confident on the matter, so, forgive me if I am wrong.

I myself, cannot see why we cannot survive without chakras.

We can still draw light through our heads, just visualise.
We can still ground, visualise again.

Channelling can still work, I am sure spirit can find the way to our minds and hands (for healing)

Everything still works, as long as our minds work.

And when a piece of ones body stops working, another bit usually takes over.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 29th 2013, 1:59 pm

What we need to keep in mind here is that the "traditional chakra system" uses the metaphysical powers of the "male" side of the brain and that the meditations presented here by Eelco uses the metaphysical powers of the "female" side of the brain. sunmystic/John

And an energy vampire can not suck something that is not there. And if one maintains an internal focus, then the connection between the energy vampire and one's self is blocked along with the energy source not being there. If one does allow a connection to exist between the energy vampire and one's self with the energy source not being there, then they will ruin the energy vampire Smile . Eelco, I just love that ladies system, it is way to perfect. Also to carry things farther using the same system, if you visualize a bowl held in both hands with some money in it and then cause the money in the bowl to cease to exist and then fight to keep it not existing, then money will just, over time, begin to appear in your life as money or as material things. Nature abhors a vacuum and fills the vacuum with stuff. Ah yes, using the metaphysical power of the female side of the brain Smile . sunmystic/John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mia April 29th 2013, 2:16 pm

So sunny, in other words, it is ok, like I thought it was?
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 29th 2013, 2:23 pm

Sunmystic/John..

I am slowly wrapping my head around what you are saying...
And I like it..

I always say we should get back to counsels of wise old woman running the show....

With Love
Eelco

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 29th 2013, 2:33 pm

If I understand correctly by seeing my chakra not there they will work twice as hard to shine? But because I won't let them fill the vacuum they wlil manifest through there properties suddenly being available to me?

Thats cool. Not quite what I had in mind but he I'll take it for now...

If anything what this experience has thought me so far and what fills me with hope is the fact that for the first time I have an experience of a belief that can easily be substituted for another or nothing..

As I feel anything we do or what blocks us is our own beliefs... this promises a time where i can alter or change my beliefs in such a way anything is possible...

With Love
Eelco

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 29th 2013, 3:12 pm

WOW.. I have to take this in steps and ponder it all as I am a little lost in this thread. Sometimes ya'll talk in a manner over top my hillbilly mind.
I am not ruling out we can live without our chakras as we are originally taught to think and use them at all. Most of us are hesitant with new concepts and things that go against our original beleifs.
What I am looking at is how I use mine. This has to be my first reference point.
I seem to astral out daily and often many times daily if I close my eyes.BUT I astral out going through a chakra or a series of chakra connections.I noticed over the years I go through certain patterns or certain chakras centers to get to certain realms or universes.
So I am wondering if I eliminate my chakras do I eliminate my ability to get to those places again?
I presented this to spirit after i first read Eelco's post on it a few weeks ago. I was then shown a chakra .. it spinning.. my swooping through it to get to a realm that I go to . I then was awakened fully shown two chakras arcing together swooping through the main body one and going to another realm or plane of existance. This went on for hours each combination took me to another realm, plane of existance or universe. All different.
Just a little bit ago I fell out on the couch cause the energy on both sides of my head was so strong I couldnt handle it and my throat chakra was spinning too hard so I layed down... zoomed out for abit.
Now fine.But I noticed the top of my merkaba when I came back. So am thinking and maybe Sunny can clarify it for me if I am accessing my merkaba through my chakras?
This is all foreign thinking for me so am still studying on it..........not ruling anything out totally.........not yet anyway
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by mia April 29th 2013, 3:44 pm

wow Laura!
I don't even know how I go when I astral!
I just think of a place and concentrate on it then I go, sometimes I see where I am going as in landmarks, sea, trees, etc.
Other times I am just there.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 30th 2013, 1:53 am

Wow Laura,

I don't know what you're astral abilities would be like if you were to remove the chakra.

Honestly I do not think your chakra have anything to do with that ability.
When reading your experience like that I can see how you seem to use your chakra as gateways.

Now I am not an astral traveler, but did venture out to do some retrievals or go to an akashic library in guided meditations...

For the few times i felt some kind of succes in my mind it was a tuning of some sort.. Tuning into the vibration of the "place" I needed to go and then find myself there. To me that was acomplished through imagination.

A fake it till you make it kind of thing.
That said it all happened within. No OBE experience if I compare it to other peoples experiences.

WIth Love
Eelco

Back to top Go down

Post by mia April 30th 2013, 3:59 am

Eelco, it was not

A fake it till you make it kind of thing.

It was real.

Everything is done through imagination, visualisation and belief.

mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 30th 2013, 4:04 am

Mia..

I know... the fake it and make it are the same real experiences. took me a while to understand that though..

Back to top Go down

Post by mia April 30th 2013, 4:06 am

Sorry xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 30th 2013, 4:42 am

no need ever to apologize... honest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 30th 2013, 9:04 am

Below a reading from another forum..

with love
eelco
---------------------------------------------------------

For those who are interested...

Spirals readings:
Hi, I had a quick look this morning and they are still there, but small & closed, like buds as opposed to flowers, and they were all standing a short distance off the body, rather than being rooted in it, also they appeared to be all sat on what looked like a black rod.

Hope this helps,

Spiral
And some more..

Originally Posted by Spiral
Originally Posted by Catsquotl
Hi,

Thank you for looking Wink
ehm it seems consistend with what others saw
Closed, squeezed shut, not moving/spinning...

appart from the black rods..
Are those attached to me? or something else...

Would/can you if you have some time see how it effects my energy system?
The idea of closed chakra are a tad more disturbing than have them not there entirely.

That said however I still do not feel any ill effects from having them shut down.

Can i post your viewings in the thread?

WIth Love
Eelco

Hi, yes you can post what i said. (including this one too if you like)

The black rod was 7-10 cm out from your body and curved over your head like a walking cane, there was just one rod that was to the front & central, going from top to bottom and the chakras were the right colours. (only they were small & like a flower bud that has yet to open)

I will have a proper look later tonight, its new to me this concept of chakra removal, I hope to get something from my guides about it, but they only tell me what they want me to know, not what I want to know :-(

All the best

S

Back to top Go down

Post by mia April 30th 2013, 9:06 am

Very interesting.
I like how we each see something different.
Thanks for porting thus Eelco xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 30th 2013, 10:42 am

I have never tried to understand how I go. I just let it happen but what I know for sure is I use my chakras to do it.Now whether a doorway or not I don't know I do know I travel through the center of them.
I never try to deliberately go to any place.. I just let my higher self take me wherever I need to be.
I am interested to see how this effects you long range or if you see any changes over time.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down