Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Separateness

2 posters

Go down

Separateness Empty Separateness

Post by Guest May 3rd 2013, 12:48 pm

Many years ago,I had a conversation with a certain gentleman ,who is
going to remain anonymous.I asked him what is the purpose of being
separate?
The answer I got was this
"This is the way to freedom.At the moment of birth you are free.
It is in the ugliness and horror of life that you will know it."

Now I have not gone out of my way to find horror and
ugliness.I felt the normal difficulties were quite enough
for me to see if this statement held any truth.
I have found freedom in facing my lives difficulties.It has and
still remains hard for me to find that correct attitude which
will give me that sense of rightness,but when found ,
there it is ,that sense of balance,that sense of freedom of just being.
But for me it is more than just that ,it is also an acknowledgement of ones true nature.
To be free is to be love.

Stephen

Back to top Go down

Separateness Empty Re: Separateness

Post by Guest May 3rd 2013, 1:03 pm

yup.
Love is the key.

now only if I remembered where I put it.

with love
Eelco

Last edited by catsquotl on May 3rd 2013, 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a rather important w)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 3rd 2013, 1:15 pm

Dear Eelco,
Life is not easy.Sometimes just being is enough.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 3rd 2013, 1:16 pm

Namaste

Love It

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 3rd 2013, 1:27 pm

I am pleased.
I hope you feel better soon.Colds are always lousy.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann May 3rd 2013, 3:23 pm

I have met ugly and horror both.Got my feet muddy in both but when I finally looked at it closer and it did not define who I was.. it was anothers mud not actually mine.
Yet If you seperate yourself from that energy and KNOW it is not you .. then you can retain your love energy and not become less then the Love being you are.
Then I was free from the shakles of it's energy.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 3rd 2013, 10:31 pm

That is fantastic Laura Ann.
So pleased you found something in my post.
Thanks
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 4th 2013, 3:07 am

I posted the above yesterday about us being free at birth.
This NDE I found today.Maybe somebody wants to make a point

Renee M NDE

INTEGRATION EXPERIENCE 4/14/13 & 1/18/11

EXPERIENCE DESCRIPTION 4/14/13

It was a beautiful fall day Nov. 2 2003. The weekend of the celebration of Halloween. The weather at this time in North America was very unpredictable. This day was a beautiful fall day warm enough for sightseeing and a nice relaxing motorcycle ride with friends. Little did I know the universe had other plans of how this day would end?

Suddenly it all happens so fast. I could see myself outside of my body. My soul was above my body floating around as if I had turned into a magical Firefly. But I was lying in a ditch in some water unconscious. Bleeding from the head with a badly broken jaw. My heart had stopped beating. I could see it. My heart was lying outside of my chest and it was not beating. Strangely just like watching a big screen movie I could hear everything going on around me but I was died. How could this be? I could hear the police and paramedicΓÇÖs talking about needing to resuscitate me and how much blood I had lost. It was over three pints and that is enough to stop the flow of to any heart. I heard the life plight land and still I can feel the air blowing everything around as if it were happening to me now.

I am watching my life unfold right in front of me like a bad dream only it does not feel bad at all. I can see my surroundings but do not feel any physical pain or emotional stress. My emotions are heightened accelerated into pure light energy where there is no space or time. I feel more alive than I have ever felt in my life. There is no words to describe this ascended transformation. It is not humanly conceivable for man to remotely understand. If you could image all of the sudden your soul being ripped wide open and then saw your heart lying on your chest outside of your body as everything inside starts to flow into this superior atmosphere of powerful light and energy. A supernatural dimension maybe even a whole separate galaxy that co-exists in the heavens or perhaps it is closer to us than we think? This powerful energy had control over the heavens and planets and it was pulling me, morphing me into it. I became this all knowing all powerful amazing incredible light of energy! Needless to say I will never be the same. The light of all creation just manifested itself into me.

You do not see and feel in this powerful light energy as we know this to operate here on earth as of our five senses. People always ask me. What did you see? Did you meet anyone?

Okay, I will do the best to explain, I can say I was almost instantaneously after the feeling of floating upward into this massive soft, Loving intriguingly beautiful bright light that transformed me and sucked me into its magical atmosphere "merged with God I instantly became all knowing. I became a part of the creator itself. I had no known memory of the feelings of separation of anything. This may be hard for most to understand but I had been there before. You can never be saturated from yourself and death is an Earth created illusion and illness. Come back where? I never left. This is a dimensional world that has levels and planes. Dimensional frequencies that can be moved higher, lower, brighter, slower, faster designed into manifestation thus leading us to other planes and different dimensions of existence.

The strange thing now is not what will happen now but more interestingly wishing to know how it is happening and why, with no fear I must add. Fear is another illusion. It has taken me all these years just to get a realization and awareness of what an observer is like. I developed a strange mind in that it is accelerating faster than I could possibly keep up with. It intuitively and clearly does not care of my understanding of the processes of what is happening or as to what has happened and furthermore what is to be. It just cares about the feelings behind the processes right now this moment! That is all that matters and that is all that is even a reality to this transformed mind. Do not try to analyze the possess, I am told it is not where your powers and talents are needed.

My spirit guides which I am dependent on in all totality, tell me that I have tapped into the mind of God and this power knows all. It has the knowledge and power to control the material world and beyond. They tell me I must control my feelings and thoughts and stay connected 24/7 with the universal laws of energy that our creator has uniquely designed for our success and happiness. Do not worry your pretty little head as to the process for it is in God's Hands. You are not in control now. Just stay close to this plan and your life will blossom like a newly created flower that breaths life as if it were part of the master plan.

I came back to Earth with a different mind operating system. The rules of this land (meaning created laws) no longer apply to me. This intuitive mind operates all on its own. Heavenly Angelic powers are all around me. Fear is just another illusionary created word. Universal causes cannot be lower than the universal effects. The source of the streams of universal life and the cosmic mind must be above the level of their manifestations. Since my out of body I find myself effortlessly moving in and out of my body. I lose track of time, days and months go by as if they never existed. It is as if someone other than myself is using me in some other dimension, somewhere other than here on planet earth but I am functioning as well as possible all the while this is happening.

Age just one more added illusion illness that we have created to be a part of life as we know it here on planet Earth. This may come as shock to you but is true nonetheless "We are Immortal spiritual being " having a human experience. The separations we have created here has been nothing more an ignorant mind set to create fear. There has to be an opposite something always. Life-Death, Good-Bad, Happy-Sad. There is nothing separate in the infinite universe and that would include the terrorist standing right next to you. We are all pieces of one created puzzle. It is true that love is the answer. The earth's vibrational patterns are changing at a very accelerated pace. Our emotional patterns DNA and brain frequencies are changing. There is a divine magnetic pull infusing thought patterns and vibrational energies. These are truly exciting magical times ahead.

The one law that will never change is the law of "Free Will" Ask and it is given, seek and ye shall find, knock and the door is open. As my Angel guide's tell me very clearly, they will not come unless invited. It is always about free will. Another shocker "We are already Free" But that is to each their choice. We are all on different levels of understanding of allowable choices and spiritual awareness of self. It is the awareness of spirit that will lead us to the knowledge and understanding needed to transform and transcend into places unimaginable and incomprehensible to man. Please let me assure you this is only a small part of what is in store for the transcendent soul that follows that "knowing" of the creator of life. I Am of all things created.

Man has been given power and dominion over all created things. God is the gift giver. We must be grateful and praise the infinite power of the creator of all living things and beyond

Stephen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom May 4th 2013, 6:21 am

skfarblum wrote:Many years ago,I had a conversation with a certain gentleman ,who is
going to remain anonymous.I asked him what is the purpose of being
separate?
The answer I got was this
"This is the way to freedom.At the moment of birth you are free.

Now I have not gone out of my way to find horror and
ugliness.I felt the normal difficulties were quite enough
for me to see if this statement held any truth.
I have found freedom in facing my lives difficulties.It has and
still remains hard for me to find that correct attitude which
will give me that sense of rightness,but when found ,
there it is ,that sense of balance,that sense of freedom of just being.
But for me it is more than just that ,it is also an acknowledgement of ones true nature.
To be free is to be love.

Stephen

.......and very correct too,Stephen. We start off as innocent babes. We keep that innocence until we reach adulthood. Then we learn about the evil in the world. We try to keep apart from it but cannot help but feel those tinges of it too close at times..We fight to stay innocent of it but the contamination of evil touches our lives from those who deal in it. We fight to stay strong and look the other way from those who hurt us with their evil.

How do we keep that evil away from us?

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 4th 2013, 8:34 am

Dear Joan,
I really don't like saying to anyone how they should face
the hardships.Usually such people like yourself set me
an example of how I should behave.People like yourself are
my teachers.
I have a story.Imagine this world is like a large holographic living mental image.
You,me are both in this hologram and are also part of this hologram
This hologram contains all the data of what is possible in this hologrphic world.
We(you and me)as a part of this hologram contain within ourselves
all of this data.
The hologram in the universal is impersonal unbridled will .In the personal
it acquires a personal will and thus an ability to choose data personaly.

With regard to good and evil
You and I can not keep evil away from us.Within me(and forgive me if I say us) is all good and all evil.
I choose with my will to go the way of goodness and constructiveness and not
the way of destruction and evil.
The universal living mental hologram stands opposite us like a fog of uncertainty.
We can guess possible consequences but we deal with uncertainty.
Doing good is no protection from this.
Good deeds can bring evil consequences and visa versa.
All you and I have is what sort of attitude we can choose.
How to choose an attitude that will be for the good is our mission and our
challenge.The results depend on this fog of uncertainty.
Please realize this is a personal way of trying to understand this world.
It is probably wrong but it does bring to me an understanding of this uncertain world
in which we all live and die.I share it as a work in progress.

Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann May 4th 2013, 9:18 am

We keep that innocence until we reach adulthood. Then we learn about the evil in the world.

and some of us meet evil and loose our innocence at a very very young age. We can let it define who we are or will become or we can choose to be everything it was not.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom May 4th 2013, 2:24 pm

skfarblum wrote:Dear Joan,
I really don't like saying to anyone how they should face
the hardships.Usually such people like yourself set me
an example of how I should behave.People like yourself are
my teachers.
I have a story.Imagine this world is like a large holographic living mental image.
You,me are both in this hologram and are also part of this hologram
This hologram contains all the data of what is possible in this hologrphic world.
We(you and me)as a part of this hologram contain within ourselves
all of this data.
The hologram in the universal is impersonal unbridled will .In the personal
it acquires a personal will and thus an ability to choose data personaly.

With regard to good and evil
You and I can not keep evil away from us.Within me(and forgive me if I say us) is all good and all evil.
I choose with my will to go the way of goodness and constructiveness and not
the way of destruction and evil.
The universal living mental hologram stands opposite us like a fog of uncertainty.
We can guess possible consequences but we deal with uncertainty.
Doing good is no protection from this.
Good deeds can bring evil consequences and visa versa.
All you and I have is what sort of attitude we can choose.
How to choose an attitude that will be for the good is our mission and our
challenge.The results depend on this fog of uncertainty.
Please realize this is a personal way of trying to understand this world.
It is probably wrong but it does bring to me an understanding of this uncertain world
in which we all live and die.I share it as a work in progress.

Stephen

I understand what you are saying,Stephen and the moral equation we face. Sometimes we have to make decisions that are not really to our liking. I hate doing that but as an example if I receive rudeness from someone I have to fight to hold back my answer which would be in anger as well. I swallow hard and ignore the comments made to me.
But that is just an example of how hard we all try to come to terms with the world or hologram you mentioned.
We are all human and full of human faults so life can be hard sometimes to be a perfect soul.
We attempt to help those who need help but in trying,sometimes we cause offence unknowingly.
We struggle to live a perfect life which doesn't always work out. Our good deeds are sometimes misunderstood.
Our bad deeds are picked up and thrown back at us.
Life is hard and trying to be kind is even harder.....but we do try.....
(I like the idea of the hologram,like watching ourselves outside of our lives)
I often look back at my life and wonder how I made some of the decisions I made. Some bad and some good.
I regret the bad but treasure the good decisions.....thank God,I think to myself,I did make some wise choices.
Thumb

Joan

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 4th 2013, 10:31 pm

Those are lovely and meaningful sentiments Joan.
I am honoured you consider me a friend.
Thanks
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom May 5th 2013, 4:29 am

skfarblum wrote:Those are lovely and meaningful sentiments Joan.
I am honoured you consider me a friend.
Thanks
Stephen

And I,you,Stephen.... Thumb

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum