Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When We leave for the Spirit World.....

2 posters

Go down

When We leave for the Spirit World..... Empty When We leave for the Spirit World.....

Post by Aussiepom June 3rd 2013, 12:31 pm

I had someone ask me recently if I knew what happens when we pass over into the Spirit World.

(Considering I am still alive here I wasn't sure how to answer.... Laughing)
Found this on the internet.

'Portal to the spirit world'

In Journey of Souls, Dr. Michael Newton writes that as souls move away from Earth’s astral plane after death of the physical body, a tunnel usually appears, a phenomenon that is consistently reported in NDEs. This tunnel is perceived as a portal into the spirit world and appears in various places relative to the soul, i.e., beside, above, or in the distance. According to the interviews Dr. Newton has conducted with thousands of subjects in a superconscious state under hypnosis, there is full realization that physical death has indeed occurred once the soul has arrived at the portal to the spirit world. However, disorientation and uncertainty usually persist as the soul attempts to suddenly acclimate to a state of alert consciousness that is devoid of physical embodiment, all within a weightless, intangible environment.

Upon emerging from the tunnel, subjects' descriptions during life between lives interviews are given in halting, but startling, awe-struck tones: "a cloudy brightness" or "light fog" is seen within a serene, very quiet stillness. There is an unmistakable sense of other spirits being close, highlighted by a perception of compelling “power of thought.” Messages of "love, companionship, empathy" are conveyed with a "sense of anticipation" and "others are waiting," as if the soul's arrival was expected.

Yet reactions do vary, depending upon the soul's number of previous life experiences. Subjects typically describe feelings of joy, hesitation, curiosity, and astonishment. The more experienced tend to be less emotionally affected, describing surroundings and events in practical terms as they prepare for anticipated familiar travel further into spiritual realms. Quite interestingly, Dr. Newton has found that the most common reaction is a sigh of relief followed by this sentiment of recognition: “Oh, I’m home in this beautiful place again.”

Taken from the internet from Dr.Micheal Newton.
Author of Journey of Souls.'

Hope you find it interesting too.

Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

When We leave for the Spirit World..... Empty Re: When We leave for the Spirit World.....

Post by Guest June 3rd 2013, 12:56 pm

That's very interesting Joan.

Back to top Go down

When We leave for the Spirit World..... Empty Re: When We leave for the Spirit World.....

Post by Aussiepom June 4th 2013, 7:47 am

Thank you,Stephen.. Very Happy

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 June 12th 2013, 7:05 pm

I have read his book and really enjoyed it. Thank you for posting this Joan. I think his answer is about the closest to reality then I have read from anyone else. I must go back and  read this book again, it's been awhile since I read it.Heart Pump
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down