Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMAZING-NEAR-DEATH-EXPERIENCES

3 posters

Go down

AMAZING-NEAR-DEATH-EXPERIENCES Empty AMAZING-NEAR-DEATH-EXPERIENCES

Post by ATouchofHeart June 25th 2013, 9:15 am

Have you heard of Eben Alexander, MD who's is a neurosurgeon and had a NDE?

Dr. Eben Alexander's Spirit Guide - Super Soul Sunday - Oprah Winfrey Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHIEG0oIV80

Link to several of his stories https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Eben+Alexander

----------------------

Tony Cicoria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceEAe7s6zrM

Several videos at above link - the one below shows his musical work...........

After being struck by lightning and having a near-death experience, Dr Tony Cicoria began receiving what he terms "downloads" in the form of music composition for the piano. Dr Cicorias incredible journey has proved to him that there is more to life than what we see.

MUSIC - His own composition - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6CSbMqnQWg
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

AMAZING-NEAR-DEATH-EXPERIENCES Empty Re: AMAZING-NEAR-DEATH-EXPERIENCES

Post by Aussiepom June 25th 2013, 11:20 am

Just watched the video of the life in hell.     Horrific.     We talk about hell and life in summerland.

Is there really a hell?
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 25th 2013, 12:08 pm

Dear Joan,
I have a strange theory.No one is rewarded or condemned in the afterlife.
I think we are missing something about what is really happening.
We live in front of a veil and make up stories about what is behind it.
I rather be ignorant at the moment and say I do not know and have faith
in a God of goodness and that there is never any intent to harm.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom June 25th 2013, 4:37 pm

That is the impression I have,Stephen.     I read that whatever we do in this world,whether it be good or bad,we are advised on how we have progressed  in the physical world.  We are not punished if we take the wrong road.   We just have to live another life....to make up for it.....I must have a few extra lives coming up!
Duh

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart June 26th 2013, 12:58 am

I  have heard that your thoughts and beliefs go with you. You take your personality with you. If one believes in the "D" then they may in counter it prior to going to the light. Not sure.

I prefer to believe like Stephen. 
"have faith in a God of goodness and that there is never any intent to harm"

We will find out one day.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 26th 2013, 1:20 am

Thank you Deb.The more I understand,the more I realize I
know nothing at all.The learning is fun and using the learning 
in a concrete manner particularly in a non selfish way seems
to give a personal feel of accomplishment and satisfies an inner
need to share with others(human or otherwise).
Faith in a Goodness beyond and greater than all our personal
desires seems to me a way to reach out and perhaps touch
that greater Something.It gives me hope that not all is black
and that even in the darkness of loneliness there is a Light.
The why of suffering escapes me.Yet there is often no escape
no matter how far one has progressed on the personal inner path.
Sometimes just letting go of all that one thinks one is,is a necessity
just to keep one sane.One lets go and at the same time one embraces 
with all ones might that inner loving image of one own personal God or Goddess.
Sorry I just started and something else just wanted to have a say.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart June 26th 2013, 1:40 am

Yes Stephen your intuition/higher-self/soul did have something wonderful to share.

We are all learning Stephen, I have a lot to learn but I know in my heart that I will learn what I need to in Divine timing. Right now I feel at a stand-still. So busy at work and my grandson's musicial performances. His band played at the Swim meet trophy award night outside at the high school pool. Everyone loved them.

I was able to meet two of the other band member's parents/grandparents. The female singer's grandmother who lives out of town. I have her email now. She is an inspiration herself; she was 300 pounds she said and was able to lose all her excess weight.

Nicoli's dad (someone said it was his grandfather; he and his wife were there and he is blessed as an artist. He painted the band's logo. Actually not a logo as logos should be small and simplistic. But he designed a flyer 8x11 and all the band members signed it and handed them all out. It was so much fun seeing our kids (not really kids anymore) getting all this publicity. It is hard rock and it is not what I am use to but I believe in my grandson and whatever rocks his boat rocks mine. I love hearing them all play; especially his solo's. 

Nicoli's father (Nicoli is only 13) must be in his late 60's. He is from England  but has lived in Virginia USA since he was a kid. His wife is Chinese. But I could not tell until she took of her glasses. They are both beautiful people. Nicoli's father the artist asked me to help him possibly get some work on the reservation. He would like to paint our Tribal Council for the Administration building' their council room wall. I will see what I can do.He gave me his business card and the woman on the card he painted and it looks like a photograph. We are going to Facebook together. It was so kind of  him to offer his talents for the band (his son's band).

My son's female singer in the band her grandmother is a teacher for handicapped. Another amazing human being.

Well, I'm off to bed. Was a long day.

Enjoy your day tomorrow.

Oh, my grandson won a swimming trophy also Wink
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 26th 2013, 2:33 am

Nice Deb

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 June 27th 2013, 7:54 pm

I have always believed that our God would not condemn us for committing small sins. I believe we all earn our places in the hereafter just by living our life on earth as we planned it before birth. If we live a good life, don't harm anyone intentionally we will be with God and our loved ones. I do believe that those that commit murder do need to heal on the other side because of what it does to their souls and they will keep reincarnating until they get it right. God will forgive them yes, but they will have to learn also.
I would hear from the nuns all during my 12 years of catholic schools that we would go to hell if we committed  mortal sins. That God didn't forgive us for that. I never believed them! They would try to put these pictures in our heads of fire and burning for eternity. Of course if a priest was at your bedside to give you last rights then he would forgive you and you would go to heaven. I never believed that I always questioned why we couldn't just ask God for forgiveness why a priest. My thoughts haven't changed much since I was a child. Except now I know about prebirth planning and it makes more sense than anything. I think I was really born a spiritualist and never realized until now.
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart June 28th 2013, 12:43 am

(((((Taurus))))) I agree.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 28th 2013, 1:18 am

Nicely said Taurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: