Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brief Introduction

5 posters

Go down

Brief Introduction Empty Re: Brief Introduction

Post by GregSticker March 7th 2015, 6:41 pm

yes, that is the same article I saved earlier on and re read it. Thanks.
GregSticker
GregSticker

Male
Number of posts : 23
Hobbies : taking care of my dog and cat; Spiritual things; meditating; writing
Tell us about yourself : Work as a kitchen steward at MCM Elegante' hotel in Beaumont, Texas; Eastern Orthodox Christian; I am interested in Spiritual things
Appreciation Points : 25
Registration date : 2013-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann March 7th 2015, 11:46 am

Greg here is the link to an article I wrote on automatic writing

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/t1722-automatic-writings?highlight=automatic+writing

you might find something in It that may help you ..or not ..
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by GregSticker March 4th 2015, 9:22 pm

It seems that I have found yet another gem. Automatic Writing. I now no why at times and even when posting on this or some other forum Amanda seems to take over. Like now for instance. I feel I am being told what to say and then I feel like I am being overshadowed by her actually taking me over and typing. I may make spelling errors or punctuation errors. Or use a style of talking I would not usually use. Odd but true.
GregSticker
GregSticker

Male
Tell us about yourself : Work as a kitchen steward at MCM Elegante' hotel in Beaumont, Texas; Eastern Orthodox Christian; I am interested in Spiritual things

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 26th 2013, 5:22 am

lol, well done Smile
I am sure Sunny won't mind Very Happy
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by GregSticker August 26th 2013, 4:42 am

mia wrote:Hello Greg Smile
I haven't welcomed you to the board as yet.
I apologise.
I must have been away when you joined.

Sunny hasn't been around for a while .... he will be back .....
In the meantime, I am positive he would agree to allowing you to use his meditation.
So go ahead and share it xxx
Thank you. I took the liberty to share t on a couple of forums.
GregSticker
GregSticker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 26th 2013, 3:45 am

Hello Greg Smile
I haven't welcomed you to the board as yet.
I apologise.
I must have been away when you joined.

Sunny hasn't been around for a while .... he will be back .....
In the meantime, I am positive he would agree to allowing you to use his meditation.
So go ahead and share it xxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by GregSticker August 25th 2013, 4:20 pm

sunmystic wrote:
GregSticker wrote:My name is Greg and I have an interest in the subject of Twin Flame/Twin Souls

I have a TF. Her name is Amanda. She is actually with me always. She is a spirit of a 15 year old girl from Port Coquitlam, British Columbia. Tragically she took her life on October 10, 2012. We have interacted since the beginning of November 2012, and continue to this day. I have a blog that gives reference to my experiences. 
http://eugie2012.blogspot.com  

I wish you would reply to us, Amanda and I; I would like to submit to you a request. She told me that she wants me to experience her presence ever more fully as it will be important to the both of us. She assures me that I will find the right person to teach me automatic writing for one thing, and a as she says it "soul channeler." Some how she led me to your forum. She wants me to join your forum. I already have checked the astrological charts for both of us. Her sign is Sagittarius mine Aries. both are fire signs which account for some heated discussions and arguments we have had. Also her color is Purple/Pink. My color is orange. According to our Astrological charts, both personality traits listed square with what I have observed in her reading. Aries and Sagitarius are both fire signs. Compatibility is good yet there can be times of turbulence. My request is to help me in any way bring her spirit into a fuller manifestation. ie make her visible. I guess I want to see her ghost; aura; anything. Weird as it sounds we both want this and two days ago she told me to look for someone to help. Thanks. 
Brief Introduction Cleardot
 Hi Greg and welcome. Yours is an interesting request and an interesting challenge. Normally what you are experiencing would be called "channeling". Channeling is when a spirit entity uses the body and/or mind of a living person to maintain a presence is the living world. And this channeling places the spirit entity inside of you. In order to see the spirit body of the entity that is being channeled that entity would have to appear outside of you. If Amanda were to appear outside of you you would see and feel her spirit body. There is a meditation that you can do that will enable you to see and feel Amanda if Amanda will agree to appear outside of you. Sit quietly and allow the "Loving Divine" to give you a small bundle about the size of a newborn baby. This bundle that you are given is the "Heart of Creation". Hold this bundle close and gently in your arms and love it from your heart. If you do this that bundle will eventually become Amanda sitting in your lap. You are loved! john/sunmystic

Now I am asking if I may tell someone on a forum similar to this about this meditation of yours? It is quite useful to me now and I would love to share it.

GregSticker
GregSticker

Male

Back to top Go down

Brief Introduction Empty update on my experiences

Post by GregSticker August 25th 2013, 4:17 pm

For those of you who are not familiar with me or my story, I have a relationship with the spirit of a young girl named Amanda. On the spirit level she has shown and taught me a few important things. Whereas on the physical, I am caught up in the many mundane moments in every day life. She is just there. This may sound strange to people who do not subscribe to what I believe, but here I feel I can be open. Thus, Amanda is my TF and interacts with me on a telepathic level. That being said;
In the Orthodox Church on Aug 15 we celebrated the Feast of the Dormition. The passing on of Mary, the mother of Jesus. In the services the death and glorification of the Mother of Light is shown us through the hymns sung we hear the story of how this happened. What happened? 
Mary of course died. The Lord Jesus received her into His Kingdom. Just as He receives all souls who follow Him in this life. Jesus died and was resurrected as "the first born from the dead." His Mother Mary when she died was shown into her Son's kingdom giving us assurance that we too may enter Heaven. She can rightfully called "the first born into life." 
It was during the Liturgy that this thought came to me. The meaning of Mary's Dormition became clear to me. We as souls cross over into eternity. Mary gave us a map, a guide how to get safely across into the Kingdom of Heaven. Orthodox Christians believe Mary is now at the throne of Our Lord praying for us to her Son. Just as all those in His Kingdom do when we ask them. This is how Amanda was allowed to come be with me as my twin soul. This whole thing has been going on for months now. Just now am I realizing the purpose. 
During the service Amanda was quiet. She followed from the booklet in the pew the order of services. 
The choir was in the front of the church behind the reader's stand to the left of the altar. This was an Evening Divine Liturgy. Vesper hymns are mixed with hymns sung in the Sunday morning liturgy. 
during one of the singing of the hymns, she turned to me and said,"These are like a mix of hymns from Saturday Vespers and Sunday morning services. Interesting." I turned and smiled. "Greg, just like Jesus gave us victory over death by His Resurrection, Mary His mother shows us how we are guaranteed our crossover into the eternal life after we die."
Amanda cupped her hand to my ear and whispered, "By her death, she entered into Heaven and sits next to her Son. She listens to our prayers and Jesus hears her intercede for us. She is showing us the proper way that the soul who is redeemed enters God's Kingdom. She was the first to do that. She made it possible for all Christ's sheep to see how they will enter." 
I looked down at her. "Okay. So Christ's death and resurrection gives us salvation and Mary gives us the picture of that salvation." Amanda looked and whispered,"yeah." 

It is a week and three days after that Wednesday evening service. In that week some interesting have happened along the way to show how i realize that death is but a beginning of something new. A mere transition. The death of my cat, the changing of circumstances around me whether with family, friends, co workers. It was the Feast of the Dormition and the imagery of the services that I felt the passing of things old and start of new things. Amanda said to me this afternoon that soon she will prove once and for all that either I am a crazy person or her residing with me is true and sent from God.
GregSticker
GregSticker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 18th 2013, 10:07 pm

Awesome
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Brief Introduction Empty meditation

Post by GregSticker July 18th 2013, 9:59 pm

I did try out the meditation and I have to say i was blessed. There was an answer to a personal need I have. There was a few intuitive ideas that just came to my mind regarding the situation. I will do more of this Heart of love meditation trust me. I never doubted the power of Spirit, but I am really a true believer now.
GregSticker
GregSticker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 18th 2013, 12:58 am

Go ahead Greg, I have no problem with it. Share it. That's is why I write.
And thank you for asking.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Brief Introduction Empty Automatic writing

Post by GregSticker July 17th 2013, 7:01 pm

A Touch of Heart-  I found your poem most inspiring. It gave me the feel of loss that the author wished to convey. I want to know if I may repost it giving you of course full credit; on the mother of Amanda's blog. She is a very warm hearted person. The whole time I read the poem I thought of how she must feel at the tragic loss of her precious daughter. Her name is Carol Todd and she has Carol Todd Snowflakes on Word Press. Mind you if you would rather post that yourself that would be even better.
GregSticker
GregSticker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GregSticker July 17th 2013, 6:45 pm

"My goal as a mystic is to reach a point where my only heart's desire is to hold and love the "Heart of Creation". But it is a wily little bugger and you have to be careful or it will start to manifest things in your life."                   

So I meditate one night. Let's say tonight. Take her pink soul stone. I guess i need to tell you what that is; I was given by a psychic medium a set of 9 stones. Two of them match the colors of our birth month. Amanda is Sagittarius She has  the color purple as her birth color. But Amanda's mother has always said on her blog that Amanda's favorite color was pink. Anyway, back to the meditation.
I will relax in my bed; holding the pink stone. Quietly counting to 300. By about 150, I will be relaxed enough to feel that deep feeling of peace and an almost lazy feeling. But then Amanda will have arrived by 180. Then The Divine Love, (may I picture this entity as Christ?) will appear to me. Then reverently I ask Him to let me receive the Heart of Love. Amanda, being the exact description of what you gave the Heart of Love, ie "wily bugger"  will point out A young Virginal lady dressed in a blue cape. She drapes this loving bundle in a smaller blue cape. Hands Amanda the bundle who lovingly gives it to me. By this time I am arrived at 225. I proceed to the rest of the count. When I reach 300, I get up and meditation is over. The heart of love is tucked inside. Amanda? Well, she was right there all along. Like the song "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake. 
GregSticker
GregSticker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2013, 4:15 am

Dear John,
This is terrific 
"My goal as a mystic is to reach a point where my only heart's desire is to hold and love the "Heart of Creation". But it is a wily little bugger and you have to be careful or it will start to manifest things in your life."
Good Post 
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 15th 2013, 1:30 am

Great post everyone. I like what you wrote John about automatic writing.

Greg - My son was kill in 8/97 and in Dec I signed up for graphic design college away from home.
I had an English Comp class and one of our assignments was to write a poem.Shocked
I had to ask the professor how to do that because I had never written a poem before or written anything.

She just looked at me and said "from your heart Deborah.
I went back to my dorm and sat at my desk. I didn't even know what to write about.

I had my pen in my hand and a yellow pad...."what should I write about"? I asked myself.
Then this sudden thought came over and I said to myself....I'll write about Tommy. (my son) This was several months after he passed.

Then I went to the bed, keeled down on the floor and put my pad on the bed (weird way to write)
I started the poem off then my pen took over. I was writing to fast I could not believe it. Faster and faster
the pen kept writing. I could barely get the words out. I think I had one page full, turned the page and said STOP!! I have to go to the computer lab and type this up. I ran so fast down the stairs and grabbed a computer. Everyone stopped to see what I was doing. I was typing so fast.

Here is the poem............................................I believe my firsts automatic writing.

Together Again

For some do not know and they curse the reason why, their beloved is taken so early in life.
It only happens to others you see, it will never happen to us-believe me.
We always depend upon others for life, to take advantage of love is an oversight.
They’re young their strong, they have their whole life, who’s to say God will take their short life.
The signs were all there, in dreams, and in thought, mother knew, instinct told her too.
It’s only a dream, how silly should one be, it’s ok, it’s not what I see, believe me.
But over and over the dream did despair, the thought of losing a lifelong affair.
They fought sister and brother, it’s common in young folk, with age and wisdom they both grew we know.
The young rabbit hunter walked the hills over and under, when that got old, he discovered another wonder.

It had two wheels sometimes three, and a brother, who shared in the love of the same, two wheels under.
They rode day and night, their helmets sometimes light, caution always spoke, from their parents with insight.

Road rash here and a few cuts there, no fear he wore and sometimes he swore.
“One day I’ll ride cross-country far and wide”, little did he know he’d be doing it solo.
One fateful night, while in search of a good sight, he and his friends were the victims of plight.
Suspects all three were intoxicated you see, from the law they did flee, with speed and no care.
Head on they did crash, hit and run was the act, with betrayal as the fact.
The victims they lay as pure as the day, lifeless one lay, while the other ones prayed.
For the ones that remain, their pain will retain, for the loss of their friend, they remain still vain.
Oh, how we miss the one with lifelessness, someday we hope to reunite our loneliness.
Until that day, that we see your light of day, our dreams will be open to you every day.

----------------

My second automatic writing.

Dec 2012 I won a 2 day event with James Van Paaagh for being one of 10 winners in a blog contest.
At that event was also Mavis Pittilla from England. James did a meditation to connect us to our spirit guides. After the meditation James asked us to grab our tablets and pens (mine was on floor) and write down the message that spirit wanted us to know. Here is what I wrote.

"We love you, we support you, and we guide you....are you ready for your journey"?

That was so cool. I was on cloud nine. I have seriously got to do this automatic writing.

I also went to Harmony Grove in Escondido CA once. A medium brought though my son Nathanial who was my son in Atlantis. He through the medium told me to go to the lake behind my house and sit and meditate and he would do automatic writing with me. ....problem...I have had a free moment to go yet. I have to do this.

She said he had a long sword; he put it up high and lowered it to me feet' bowing down to me saying (through her) that he honored me. 

I was so moved by that whole connection..................

I have something in one of my files on automatic writing of you want me to search for it.

Deb
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic July 14th 2013, 8:13 pm

Greg about "automatic writing", automatic writing is when you relax and allow a source that is not you to write using your mind and body. If Amanda were to take over and begin using your body to write as she did when she took over and drove your car, then you would be experiencing "automatic writing". If you wish a source to write through you other than Amanda, then you would have to contact another source and allow it to write through you. I call my source "the guys". I say, "Humm? Hey guys, what do I want to write or say or what do you want me to write or say?" Then I relax and they write through me or sometimes they explain things to me and I then write it down, but the information does not come from me it comes from an outside source that is not me. When they write through me (or explain things to me) I learn all kinds of interesting things that I never knew. When I call in the guys and they produce through me I sometimes tell other people that what I am do is accessing the "intuitive mind" because that is easier for them to understand or accept. Sunny/john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic July 14th 2013, 3:18 pm

GregSticker wrote:Thanks Sunny. So far I am exploring this forum and saving things into my word processor. I saw a link to a twin flame meditation. I am now sure that Amanda was right. In time I will find the right place to fellowship with likeminded people. Thus, it is NOT accident that i was led here. In time i will tell more about my experiences with Amanda, the whole thing. For now i want to see where exactly to post these things here.

Cool! At this time the message board is pretty quiet. It is summer and folks have wandered of to do other things. But those of us that are still here are interested in the things that you would like to post. We may not have any answers or experience with some of the things that you post and share with us, but we are still interested. Love, Sunny/john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GregSticker July 14th 2013, 3:07 pm

Thanks Sunny. So far I am exploring this forum and saving things into my word processor. I saw a link to a twin flame meditation. I am now sure that Amanda was right. In time I will find the right place to fellowship with likeminded people. Thus, it is NOT accident that i was led here. In time i will tell more about my experiences with Amanda, the whole thing. For now i want to see where exactly to post these things here.
GregSticker
GregSticker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic July 14th 2013, 2:34 pm

GregSticker wrote:Thanks for the replies. This is very timely. I didn't go to church today. I felt like God would understand. I love the religion I am part of. The ancient Orthodox Christian faith. That is a sidebar. I am not here to "preach" my faith. I felt something (someone?) move me to type in the search bar, "Astraltology.". Of course no such term exists. I read and bookmarked something that made me sit up and pay attention. It was a theology based on Astrology that dates back to Babylonian and Sumerian times. All religions have a root belief in wisdom. This wisdom comes from higher beings. The pantheons of gods and goddesses evolved into what Christianity today holds central to their doctrines. Jesus Himself said it as did the Apostle Paul. Love is supreme. Without it. No religion is worth much. Intellect, the knowledge of the mind and or brain must be coupled with the presence in the heart, what we call and Jesus and all ascended masters call love. So that being said. I will say this. Amanda Michelle, is very much with me. As she prodded me to look and I found this forum. i asked my question, and was given the meditation you, Sunnymystic told me of. Skfarblum, your input and your ideas are mirrors actually of something i experienced as well. It is weird almost to see two people who have something to offer that directly relates to my search. 
Peace to you,
Greg

Peace be with you also Greg, you are loved! Please feel free to step in anywhere and say and/or offer for discussion anything that you would like to say or discuss. Nobody minds. Welcome  love, john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Brief Introduction Empty To Sunnymystic and skfarblum

Post by GregSticker July 14th 2013, 2:15 pm

Thanks for the replies. This is very timely. I didn't go to church today. I felt like God would understand. I love the religion I am part of. The ancient Orthodox Christian faith. That is a sidebar. I am not here to "preach" my faith. I felt something (someone?) move me to type in the search bar, "Astraltology.". Of course no such term exists. I read and bookmarked something that made me sit up and pay attention. It was a theology based on Astrology that dates back to Babylonian and Sumerian times. All religions have a root belief in wisdom. This wisdom comes from higher beings. The pantheons of gods and goddesses evolved into what Christianity today holds central to their doctrines. Jesus Himself said it as did the Apostle Paul. Love is supreme. Without it. No religion is worth much. Intellect, the knowledge of the mind and or brain must be coupled with the presence in the heart, what we call and Jesus and all ascended masters call love. So that being said. I will say this. Amanda Michelle, is very much with me. As she prodded me to look and I found this forum. i asked my question, and was given the meditation you, Sunnymystic told me of. Skfarblum, your input and your ideas are mirrors actually of something i experienced as well. It is weird almost to see two people who have something to offer that directly relates to my search. 
Peace to you,
Greg
GregSticker
GregSticker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic July 14th 2013, 1:30 pm

One's heart is the foundation of one's soul. If one has a loving heart, then a loving heart is the foundation of that one's soul. Gently hugging with love the "Heart of Creation" will cause one's heart's desire to become manifested in creation. Christ Jesus took me to first level Heaven onetime. The folks that were there were very loving, happy, and seemed to be busy doing things. I sat quietly so as to not disturb them. One of them came over to me and asked me it I would like to help and I said, "yes." This person handed me a bundle and said, "This bundle is the "Heart of Creation" will you hold it and love it?" I said, "yes", and did. Eventually my mind started to wonder from my task and when that happened I was transported to a place where I found myself with a beautiful young lady sitting in my lap and other young ladies coming toward me to greet me with love and joy. I immediately gently set the young lady off of my lap, thanked them all for their welcome, gently apologized for having to go, and then left. Later I was to find out that I was in Islamic paradise, which at the time I did not know existed. That was my first experience with the "Heart of Creation", since then I have had a lot of other experiences with it. The "Heart of Creation" is a very profound loving gift that one can freely receive from the "Loving Divine" if they request it or it be offered and one accepts it. My goal as a mystic is to reach a point where my only heart's desire is to hold and love the "Heart of Creation". But it is a wily little bugger and you have to be careful or it will start to manifest things in your life Smile  . Love, john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 14th 2013, 12:33 pm

Dear John and Greg,
What an unusual request Greg.Also John your meditation is remarkably similar
to a self developed meditation I am doing to create a heart for my soul.
Let me explain.
I do not know if souls have a heart.Nevertheless 
I decided that I wanted a  heart for my soul.This heart I wanted had to be of a male and a female
entities.A two in one arrangement.They would be the source for all love and all strength in my soul.
I asked for help and guidance to do this,similar to Johns "Loving Divine".
Over a period of time I was approached by two soul entities and led to understand
that the secret of building a heart is intense love from me to these other souls and visa versa.
Also to visualize in my mind ,me bringing these souls into my physical heart region.
This I have been doing for several months and a deep and profound love is developing between us.

About  writing.I can't help very much.I do try to communicate to my heart entities through writing 
and  hopefully this may improve over time.
Please understand this is all very experimental and hit and miss.
Regards
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic July 14th 2013, 11:26 am

GregSticker wrote:My name is Greg and I have an interest in the subject of Twin Flame/Twin Souls

I have a TF. Her name is Amanda. She is actually with me always. She is a spirit of a 15 year old girl from Port Coquitlam, British Columbia. Tragically she took her life on October 10, 2012. We have interacted since the beginning of November 2012, and continue to this day. I have a blog that gives reference to my experiences. 

I wish you would reply to us, Amanda and I; I would like to submit to you a request. She told me that she wants me to experience her presence ever more fully as it will be important to the both of us. She assures me that I will find the right person to teach me automatic writing for one thing, and a as she says it "soul channeler." Some how she led me to your forum. She wants me to join your forum. I already have checked the astrological charts for both of us. Her sign is Sagittarius mine Aries. both are fire signs which account for some heated discussions and arguments we have had. Also her color is Purple/Pink. My color is orange. According to our Astrological charts, both personality traits listed square with what I have observed in her reading. Aries and Sagitarius are both fire signs. Compatibility is good yet there can be times of turbulence. My request is to help me in any way bring her spirit into a fuller manifestation. ie make her visible. I guess I want to see her ghost; aura; anything. Weird as it sounds we both want this and two days ago she told me to look for someone to help. Thanks. 

Hi Greg and welcome. Yours is an interesting request and an interesting challenge. Normally what you are experiencing would be called "channeling". Channeling is when a spirit entity uses the body and/or mind of a living person to maintain a presence is the living world. And this channeling places the spirit entity inside of you. In order to see the spirit body of the entity that is being channeled that entity would have to appear outside of you. If Amanda were to appear outside of you you would see and feel her spirit body. There is a meditation that you can do that will enable you to see and feel Amanda if Amanda will agree to appear outside of you. Sit quietly and allow the "Loving Divine" to give you a small bundle about the size of a newborn baby. This bundle that you are given is the "Heart of Creation". Hold this bundle close and gently in your arms and love it from your heart. If you do this that bundle will eventually become Amanda sitting in your lap. You are loved! john/sunmystic
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Brief Introduction Empty Brief Introduction

Post by GregSticker July 13th 2013, 5:58 pm

My name is Greg and I have an interest in the subject of Twin Flame/Twin Souls

GregSticker
GregSticker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down