Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemuria

3 posters

Go down

Lemuria Empty Lemuria

Post by laura ann August 6th 2013, 10:54 am

lemuria

lemuria is reputed to be located somewhere in the southwest pacific Ocean , but i have read accounts of it everywhere from the North Pole to Australia.

The people of Lemuria had different frequencies and different vibrations than we have now. Much more advanced and definaetly much higher.

We have all read the acounts of how we started out as splinters of soul energy and cell regenerated into humanoids, dolphim type creatures, reptilians and part animal part human beings. All considered mistakes and or experiments in evolution. Some say a lot of mistakes were made as we slowly over time evolved into the humanoids we are now. Some reports even say we are part humanoid part alien. None of us know what the actual truths are. Not really, we all have ideas or have been given glimpses but the actual truths I believe lay in wait for us on the other side of the veil.

If you study the process through the subject matter of sacred geometry most of us end up with our brains screaming no more at us. lol The angles of zero point and 12 grids are more than most of us can comprehend, not to say that a lot of us dont get it but I am not one of them.

What we do know is lemurians used pyramids, crystals, chimes, sound, music, prayer and meditation. We know they had great temples of study and teaching for learning and sharing of the knowledge. We know they ate simple food. Nuts, fruits, vegetables, fish. The very same things we should all eat today to be healthier instead of all the preservative filled foods we consume, that are actually killing us slowly.

It i said a lot of the lemurian knowledge is stored in the lemurian seed crystals which were spread all over the world before it's destuction. If you are blessed enough to have a real one and not one of the many fakes on the market , consider yourself blessed, or if you are one of the 3 or 4 people who have a crystal skull count yourself even more blessed they are very very rare indeed. The one thing that is constant and always relevant in any book or website packed full of stories about Lemuria is that it's destruction was led about due to mans seperation ffrom being a person of LOVE to a selfish motivation. This simply led to the demise of the continent.

Some believe Lemuria was the first civilazation. Then atlantis, mu , oz, pacifica, and zu came later. All offsprings of the original lemuria. This is my personal believe also.

The holy people of Lemuria were very in touch with the land. They had been pretold of the coming destruction of the flood and spread their great knowledge around the world to preserve it. Some in crystals, some in human bodies, to be activated at a later date or found in the crystals.

some believe a lot of the inhabitants went underground and built massive underground worlds. It has been proven that there are underground tunnels and caverns that link the entire world together. So it does make you question who made them. It has been written that those underground survived and those above ground did not. Once again we will all know the truths some day.

I have read articles about we are all from lemuria and part of our quests to rememeber is to remember the lost knowledge that is stored in the dna of us all. This resonates with me personally as being a truth. As we travel and we live we are constantly awakening something inside of us. We are constantly raising our vibrations to new levels. I have to believe this is true as we go and we travel to places like easter island or sedonna , arizona people have amazing experiences and they feel the energy and they feel like we have been there before. this has to be a correlation to the awakenings of Lemurian knowledge.

the final destuction is not planetary. It is actually within us all a we ascend to greater levels and higher vibrations within our Godselves.
© laura

Last edited by laura ann on August 13th 2013, 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Lemuria Empty Re: Lemuria

Post by ATouchofHeart August 11th 2013, 9:49 pm

In a spirit circle once I was told that I was there. They said my face even turned into what I looked like there.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Soothsayer August 13th 2013, 1:56 pm

I have a Lemurian seed crystal which I call "my old man" lol.. it gives a vibration of a very old intelligent man.... and I totally agree with what has been written..  It is a topic I would love to keep on researching.... amazing place and people.
Soothsayer
Soothsayer

Female
Number of posts : 39
Hobbies : Tarot, Crystal, spiritualism Holistics
Tell us about yourself : down to earth GSOH full time working Mum of 3
Appreciation Points : 43
Registration date : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 13th 2013, 2:24 pm

I have  a Lemurian as well. Holds within it's walls a beautiful being.Well actually  two beings. lol

don't know why my  text separated so  badly above...think I got it fixed lol

There is  a really great book called

Lemuria and Atlantis
studying the past
to survive the future

author
Shirley Andrews

isbn 0-7387-0397-4

I highly recommend  it if this is  a subject that interests you.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Soothsayer August 13th 2013, 2:47 pm

I love crystals..... cant wait till I finally get  a chance to retire then I can totally indulge in my passion...
Soothsayer
Soothsayer

Female
Number of posts : 39
Hobbies : Tarot, Crystal, spiritualism Holistics
Tell us about yourself : down to earth GSOH full time working Mum of 3
Appreciation Points : 43
Registration date : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 14th 2013, 1:19 am

I love crystals also. 

I  just came across this website with a poem on Lemuria and Atlantis. 
http://www.atlantisinsights.net/

Click on the
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum