Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Weeks Full Moon in Aquarius

3 posters

Go down

This Weeks Full Moon in Aquarius Empty This Weeks Full Moon in Aquarius

Post by mia August 18th 2013, 10:14 am

SoulAstrologer
THIS WEEK: JUPITER-URANUS-PLUTO and the FULL MOON IN AQUARIUS

"There is no way of being. being is the way." - The Tao.

There is no doubt that we are going through some very stressful and challenging times. Astrologically there is a cardinal T-square formed by Jupiter, Uranus and Pluto which peaked on August 7th and does so again this Wednesday August 21st. 

Add to the mix a build up to the Full Moon in Aquarius on Wednesday/Thursday (depending where you live) and we have some very charged and potentially volatile conditions.

It is important to note, that these are the outer conditions. There are also your inner conditions to consider. There are two parts to stress: that which comes at us from the outside, and how we respond to it on the inside.

While we may not have much control over the outer world, we do have some control over our inner world, provided we pay attention to our own reactions and responses. It might be a time to sit on our hands and button our lip! 

There are definitely things we can do to support ourselves in being the best that we can be through these difficult times. First we can avoid getting swept along on a lower vibration emotional tide. We can pay attention to, and develop, our inner resources: like kindness, strength and compassion.

And we can BE AWARE. If we can watch our body, speech and mind with alertness, especially over the coming week, we can make sure to choose higher, better, more compassionate responses in the moment, and not react from our past conditioning.

A friend of mine posted on Facebook today:
"I have noticed that when all the (electric) lights are on, people tend to talk about what they are doing - their outer lives. Sitting round in candle-light or firelight, people start to talk about how they are feeling - their inner lives. They speak subjectively, they argue less, there are longer pauses...."

What a brilliant observation! She noticed how much our 'technology and machines' electricity, computers, iPads, cellphones, TV etc. etc. take us outside of ourselves. Further and further away from our heart and soul connection.

Technology and the over-use and abuse of technology is a lower vibration negative expression of Aquarius. The highest expression of Aquarius comes from a true heart connection: when we are flowing energy through our hearts and are aware of our connection to the body of humanity, from our personal experience.

We could do worse this week, than to drop all our technology as much as possible. Switch off our cellphones, iPads and TV's, and go walking in nature. Spend some time BEING - either by ourselves or with each other, but BEING fully present. The greatest gift we can bring to each other during these times is our presence. Allow ourselves to simply bask in awareness of our connection to each other, our Earth Mother, and all her creatures.

The highest vibration of Jupiter is wisdom. The highest vibration of Uranus is enlightenment through intuition. The highest vibration of Pluto is transformation through healing and regeneration.

There is huge potential for healing and transformation this week, for ourselves and the planet, if we unplug from the machinery that is running us (both social and technological) and allow ourselves to simply rest and heal, in our own BEING.

Please share this important message... and in the build up to Wednesday's FULL MOON meditate and contemplate the true heart connection of humanity that is the highest vibration of Aquarius.

For more about the highest vibration of Aquarius (and balancing the Leo-Aquarius polarity) - which is the energy of this week's Full Moon - be sure to read parts one and two of this article on LCM:

http://www.lifecoachingmagazine.net/LCM/Living_Soul_Astrology/Entries/2012/1/24_Aquarius-Leo__The_Flow_of_Love_And_The_Flowering_of_Human_Consciousness_%28Part_1%29..html
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

This Weeks Full Moon in Aquarius Empty Re: This Weeks Full Moon in Aquarius

Post by laura ann August 18th 2013, 10:31 am

A friend of mine posted on Facebook today:
"I have noticed that when all the (electric) lights are on, people tend to talk about what they are doing - their outer lives.

Sitting round in candle-light or firelight, people start to talk about how they are feeling - their inner lives. They speak subjectively, they argue less, there are longer pauses...."
simple brlliance
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 18th 2013, 12:53 pm

The highest expression of Aquarius comes from a true heart connection: when we are flowing energy through our hearts and are aware of our connection to the body of humanity, from our personal experience.
I do not believe I can honestly say I love humanity.But I can love on a personal basis.
This love in the scheme of things is small,possibly even Inconsequential.
Yet it is very important.
Why is this?
If I wanted to heat up the ocean I would position through out the ocean a small localized
heat source.That heat source has only to do its own little thing and that is to heat its own local environment. If  I place many billions of these in the ocean then in a short time the ocean will be
hotter.
The same can be said for love and kindness.Just be a small local love source.If there is enough
little sources maybe they all will raise the the heat of love in our cold world.
Thank you mia for posting your post which inspired mine.
I hope my little contribution helps.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 18th 2013, 1:46 pm

Loving even one helps.
If everyone was loved and those loved felt the love, and loved others too.
I believe wars would end.

I can look at another and see their soul.
I see souls as heads and faces asleep, some are happy some are sad.
I don't need to do this, it just happens sometimes.

I don't know if I love everyone.
I definately don't hate anyone.
I do feel for everyone.
Even rapists and paedophiles and murderers etc.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 19th 2013, 12:55 am

Nice mia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom August 19th 2013, 12:23 pm

It's my son's birthday on the 21st August.....Smile
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum