Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

during end times

+2
Aussiepom
laura ann
6 posters

Go down

during end times Empty during end times

Post by laura ann August 22nd 2013, 11:53 am

I had a few thoughts cross my mind.  So am throwing them out here to see if anyone has seen any  prophecy writings or anything on it.

If the end times happen in our lifetime.......and there is no more  earth and all that jazz. lol

then do all our  past lives we have had ...... come back to us to be  hmmm lets say re-absorbed back into one  before it is all over???? 

or does our souls totality end .....seperated into the many lives we have had????

I hope that made any kind of sense to anyone except my mind
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

during end times Empty Re: during end times

Post by Aussiepom August 22nd 2013, 12:04 pm

Now that is an interesting question,Laura ann.

To which I have no answer...Tears
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel August 22nd 2013, 2:10 pm

The end times will take place in our lifetime other wise we would not be here; the earth itself will not end but she does need to renew herself so that she can evolve also which has already started in a small way. I think we can forget past lives or our soul’s totality as we are in fact an individual even in spirit with our own homes and families but we are also linked to the creator of life 

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 22nd 2013, 5:30 pm

I would say our soul goes back to the spirit world.
There are many other planets to be 'reborn' to xxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 22nd 2013, 7:51 pm

laura annI had a few thoughts cross my mind.  So am throwing them out here to see if anyone has seen any  prophecy writings or anything on it.

If the end times happen in our lifetime.......and there is no more  earth and all that jazz. lol

then do all our  past lives we have had ...... come back to us to be  hmmm lets say re-absorbed back into one  before it is all over???? 
my personal opinion: I wouldn't think so.

or does our souls totality end .....separated into the many lives we have had????
This confuses me only because I feel that we won't truly know all of our past lives until we have passed over. (some are gifted in knowing now a few past lives)
And of course if there is a major disaster that destroys us all, we would have to have that life review first then we would be shown or be knowledgeable about all our past lives...but not until we are home in spirit. 

There are reasons that we are not shown all or any of our past lives...some for learning experiences, some karma, etc.

I hope that made any kind of sense to anyone except my mind

Just my personal opinion and I feel good about it.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 23rd 2013, 1:30 am

okay.. first of all...Bill when it ends it will end and a new earth will be created...

okay it is my belief that  we leave tiny particles of ourselves in all our past lives.

and I also struggle in some ways  with the theory of  we live in time loops.
In them we are having all thee lives going on at the same time. How death factors is why have trouble with  the theory but do not rule it out totally.

now I also understand as my personal truth my main soul is across the veil
and it has  merely given me life by a small spark of itself because the human body can not withstand much of the true us we would explode.
and that over time we are given little power surges of more of our soul energy as we can physically and mentally withstand it.

so My question which I  am not sure anyone but me is  understanding.. And I can go  some crazy places in my head. lol

My question is::
if we can be living all these lives at one time, which has small particles of the  soul of us
then before  it ALL ended to be recreated anew...
would all these small sparks of the  main soul all draw forward  and back to the  main source of our main soul . To make our personal Soul whole again without losing small bits of us when it is all annihilated.

I still don't think I am getting my dumb question across correctly.
but I have got your  mind going
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 23rd 2013, 2:05 am

Yes Laura Ann I do believe the particles of our soul know exactly where to go if they are fragmented.
I have no validation or experience of this yet. Just heard it from a spiritual church's minister, pastor.  

My question is::
if we can be living all these lives at one time, which has small particles of the  soul of us
then before  it ALL ended to be recreated anew...
would all these small sparks of the  main soul all draw forward  and back to the  main source of our main soul . To make our personal Soul whole again without losing small bits of us when it is all annihilated.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 23rd 2013, 2:07 am

This same man has a photo of a soul rising out of the body of a deceased human. 

He was going to make me a copy but I have not had a chance to get back down. It's on a Monday and Monday's are hell for me. (payroll) Maybe I'll try to get back down. Then I'll share it here if allowed to.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by skfarblum August 23rd 2013, 2:35 am

Removed post.

Last edited by skfarblum on September 13th 2013, 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
skfarblum
skfarblum
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 155
Hobbies : Walking,reading,meditation,open source
Tell us about yourself : Serious minded.Dry sense of humour.Very emotional.
Appreciation Points : 241
Registration date : 2013-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 23rd 2013, 8:19 am

Well talk of personality  internet blathering ☻

This was not NOT ever a discussion on anyone being right or wrong.

there were no  correct answers to be had here just ideas and personal thoughts.

it was on  theories about a question that rolled through my head.

STEVE ....nnlnn
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 23rd 2013, 9:25 am

I love the discussions Smile
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down