Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekly Forecast: August 25 - 31, 2013

3 posters

Go down

Weekly Forecast: August 25 - 31, 2013 Empty Weekly Forecast: August 25 - 31, 2013

Post by mia August 26th 2013, 4:50 pm

The Karmic Tools Weekly Forecast covers the current planetary transits which affect people in different ways and to various degrees of intensity. Take notice when it is a Personal planet (Sun / Moon / Mercury / Venus / Mars) interacting with a Social (Jupiter/Saturn) or Collective planet (Uranus / Neptune/Pluto). And pay extremely close attention when it is a Social planet interacting with a Collective planet because that means something *big* is brewing that will move large groups of people along their evolutionary paths. Tuning in to the energy and rhythm of the planets can serve as a useful *guide* as you move along your Individual Path. It also helps to understand your place within the context of the larger Social & Collective Story. Below, you will find out how these energies tend to manifest, as well as guidance and direction.

*NOTE* There are some days when there are NO CONTACTS (besides the Moon), please note that there are no missing entries, we just list the actual Activations of each week + the day they happen. 

Weekly Forecast: August 25 - 31, 2013
8/25 ~ Mercury (lower mind) ~oppose~ Neptune (Higher mind):

This energy requires us to balance the Higher and lower mind. Some sensitive souls will feel bombarded by energies from all sides and it may feel like information-overload and very stressful. The best use of this transit is meditation - not making important decisions or commitments for a week or so. Communication with others is challenged, another reason to only communicate with your Higher Self - or at least check in often this week! Don't believe everything you read or hear. Allow information to flow at a comfortable pace and wait a week for the energy to shift before making any decisions based on the information gathered. Some will access the necessary clarity for furthering their vision; others vision will be blurred and just out of reach. 

8/26 ~ Venus (values) ~oppose~ Uranus (freedom):

Any time Uranus is involved, it becomes the "wild card" and hard to predict HOW things will unfold, but right now there is a push-pull between your apparent values and your unique individual self. Venus also represents relationships, so you may begin an unusual relationship or you may have something unusual happen in an established relationship. It is not necessarily a "good/bad" thing, as much as an unpredictable shift, which requires some compromise and integration. This energy works beautifully if your personal Truth and values are in alignment. It will be very disruptive if they are not. Be open and flexible, while looking for the win/win situation for all involved. 

8/26 ~ Sun (ego) ~oppose~ Neptune (dissolution):

This can be a very confusing energy. You will be very sensitive to others and their needs and how they relate to your own. You may want to withdraw or not voice your opinion just to avoid conflict, feeling like it wouldn't solve anything anyway. However, do not give in to the temptation of being "slick" either, that will only bring more challenges your way. You may want to give in to another person's demands when you have a valid reason not to. Avoid playing the victim.

Be honest and up-front with anyone demanding a confrontation at this time, that you would rather gather your thoughts and discuss things later (this energy will soon pass) when you can articulate your side of things better. Be aware of deception - both on your part and/or the part of others (trying to deceive you). Your discernment is not its strongest under this influence so it is best to be still and quiet until the energy passes. Take this time to do some spiritual, inner work. 

8/27 ~ Mercury (communication) ~sextile~ Saturn (responsibility):

This energy is really good for being able to objectively see what needs to be changed or corrected in your life or environment. One expression of this energy is a tendency toward depression or apathy, but a better expression would be facing what needs to be done and following through on what you have begun. You may feel the need to organize things at home or work, or perhaps take a class or workshop of some sort that will help you attain your current goals. Either way, be focused but not too serious - balance in all things. It's when you focus on the lack and limitation that you feel overwhelmed and sometimes helpless. That's not the point of this energy. It's just time to take stock and make changes accordingly.  

8/27 ~ Venus (socializing) ~square~ Jupiter (increase):

This energy is a happy-go-lucky kind of energy that doesn't really want to be bothered with the mundane, however, you must not allow that passing energy to get you so off track that it costs you more than it is worth. If you don't have any pressing obligations, then this will be a fun, relaxing time, possibly with friends having a good time. However, if you have work to do, make sure it gets done first so you can truly enjoy yourself without the worry of the pile being bigger when you return. Watch the excesses as well, food, drink and/or spending. 

8/28 ~ Mercury (inner-voice) ~trine~ Pluto (deep connection):

This energy provokes deep delving WITHIN. You will be most inclined toward learning the meaning "behind the meaning". You will want to explore your inner Self and try to understand it better. It is best to be alone for such research. Take a day or a weekend and grab your most powerful books and music and get somewhere beautiful if you can, if not your bedroom will do just as well - and dig deep! You are finally ready for the deeper truth, and you will be transformed by what you learn.

If you must communicate with others, plan on that being deep as well. Nothing superficial today. The only warning with this energy is not to become obsessive about one particular idea - and certainly don't try to force your particular opinion on others. If you feel the deep need to focus on one particular thing, that is fine but try to keep some perspective or write down all your revelations so you can reflect on them at a later time when you are more objective. 

8/30 ~ Sun (core Self) ~sextile~ Saturn (organization):

This energy best of the week, try to connect with it more than the restriction the other energies this week bring. This energy is good for getting serious and organized ... albeit may be emotionally as much as anywhere else in your life. You have access to some good discipline and the ability to consider all your options before deciding on anything. This is a good time to focus on your professional life if possible, and start making a solid, feasible plan for the future. If you need to, seek the advice of an older figure that you trust. And if you can't actually DO something in the direction of your goals today, take the time to meditate and connect to your plan mentally. 

8/30 ~ Mercury (your voice) ~sextile~ Jupiter (expansion):

This energy can make you focus on the larger issues in your life. Your dreams are tapping you on the shoulder, demanding some attention. Mundane issues do not concern you, you want to figure out how to create the life you've been imagining. This energy also provokes within you the understanding that being generous naturally attracts generosity to you (and your cause). You're focused on the big picture and overall patterns which have lead you to this point. Feeling clear, sharp, alert and optimistic, your realize that anything you can imagine, you can achieve.

You are encouraged to share articles as long as copyright and contact info are always included.  Thanks for your courtesy. Kelly M Beard Kelly@KarmicTools.com ~ www.KarmicTools.com Published by GypsyChild Publishing Copyright © 2000-2013 Kelly M Beard All Rights  Reserved
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Weekly Forecast: August 25 - 31, 2013 Empty Re: Weekly Forecast: August 25 - 31, 2013

Post by ATouchofHeart August 27th 2013, 8:58 pm

Thank you for sharing Mia. My birthday is Friday. I tried to get it off but was denied. No
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Weekly Forecast: August 25 - 31, 2013 Empty Re: Weekly Forecast: August 25 - 31, 2013

Post by Aussiepom August 28th 2013, 7:19 am

Some interesting information there,Mia.....
Sort of very deep stuff...

Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down