Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Can I Deactive an Alien Device in my brain?

2 posters

Go down

How Can I Deactive an Alien Device in my brain? Empty How Can I Deactive an Alien Device in my brain?

Post by jessicasilverman May 15th 2014, 10:25 pm

hello everyone,

I have been told by 2 different psychics without them talking with each other the 
same thing within a months time that I was abducted by aliens when I was a child, 
that they implanted a device in my head and that it has recently been activated.

Now I hear a constant subtle ring in the background all the time, vibrating from 
inside my head. I fear it may be distorting my vibration impairing my ability to 
manifest and contributing to me being stuck, broke, constantly struggling and 
never having had a relationship. This is getting crazy.

I was wondering if there was a way to deactivate it that anyone here might know 
about. I've researched and studied and wondered about neodymium magnets, the 
emotion code process, theta healing methods, praying to angels.

I'm not exactly sure, I'm guessing its etheric or energetic and not 
physical/material but I'm not sure. I would like it to
be taken out or destroyed or at least deactivated indefinitely so I can actually 
create a life and find a decent partner to share it with. Please help
jessicasilverman
jessicasilverman

Number of posts : 14
Appreciation Points : 38
Registration date : 2011-12-13

Back to top Go down

How Can I Deactive an Alien Device in my brain? Empty Re: How Can I Deactive an Alien Device in my brain?

Post by laura ann May 24th 2020, 1:53 pm

hello everyone,Hell-o too you . so sorry just saw this

I have been told by 2 different psychics without them talking with each other the
same thing within a months time that I was abducted by aliens when I was a child,
that they implanted a device in my head and that it has recently been activated.
well I  see no purpose for them to have any told you that but to be honest most of us  have been abducted for study  to heal us if needed,  to well to be honest some are experiments but for the most part  it is all things for our good

Now I hear a constant subtle ring in the background all the time, vibrating from
inside my head.]okay your hearing the energies of the universe which is a vibration jsut as we vibrate energies. Your hear the song of your angels and guides etc. All good things none bad. It sounds like  the universe is waking you up spiritually to help you elevate your energies etc/color] I fear it may be distorting my vibration impairing my ability to
manifest and contributing to me being stuck, broke, constantly struggling and
never having had a relationship. I disagree totally with this. Somewhere along the line you got hurt and  had a crappy job etc. You absorbed this mindset. I feel before a new relationship or job your  saying 'it wont work they never do' hence your dooming it to bad vibrations. Try saying this relationship is going to be awesome, This job is so wonderful. Feel and continue to play the positives and positives get createdThis is getting crazy.

I was wondering if there was a way to deactivate it that anyone here might know
about. I've researched and studied and wondered about neodymium magnets, the
emotion code process, theta healing methods, praying to angels.You can do all of those things. Have you asked healers to look at you or see if it is negative to need removed? Just because a psychic told you something  do not let it rule your life as some are bull shit charlatins.

I'm not exactly sure, I'm guessing its etheric or energetic and not
physical/material but I'm not sure. I would like it to
be taken out or destroyed or at least deactivated indefinitely so I can actually
create a life and find a decent partner to share it with.You have had this power all along hunny. Focus n it ... talk to your guides and angels..dont expect them to appear  like cinderella just mentally talk to them. Ask them for help . But watch how you word it. As them to look inside you and if  there is a implant is it  for your greater good or hindering you. Tell them nicely if they find it is hindering you will the dissolve or remove it.
Please help

I am aware this post was a long time ago  but  if your still struggling you can still amend this. Also  sorry but once your hear the universal songs around your head you most always will   Let them bring comfort not angst[/color]
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down