Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, I hope this forum becomes active again..

4 posters

Go down

Hello, I hope this forum becomes active again.. Empty Re: Hello, I hope this forum becomes active again..

Post by Spirit-Being May 21st 2020, 10:33 pm

Hello Seriphos, so glad to see you back. I would first like to share my sincere apology for leaving for so long, I never meant for that to happen. In turn many of our forums functions have become obsolete. I miss everyone here and I know this was a Wonderful and Energetic place for all who loved connecting and sharing experiences with others. Each day I will put the time into these forums to get more traffic to our forums. Without all of you there would be no SJF so I really just wanted to say thanks to all of you for being such Amazing Friends. With all of you and your help being active we will resurrect SJF back from the ashes as the Phoenix is Resurrected.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Hello, I hope this forum becomes active again.. Empty Re: Hello, I hope this forum becomes active again..

Post by seriphos October 29th 2014, 4:41 pm

Well one by one may come a lovely place again xx
seriphos
seriphos

Number of posts : 11
Appreciation Points : 15
Registration date : 2014-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mia October 29th 2014, 3:33 pm

Yes, this was a lovely friendly place once.
One by one all stopped visiting Sad
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by seriphos October 29th 2014, 6:01 am

Thank you for the welcome mia, I hope to keep popping in on occasion, it must be disappointing to see so little activity as there seems to be a good number of members in the past.
seriphos
seriphos

Back to top Go down

Post by mia October 22nd 2014, 7:43 am

Hello and welcome seriphos xx
It would be good to see this place active, sadly, no one visits anymore.
I pop in now and then to see if there has been any posts.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by seriphos October 10th 2014, 8:25 am

Thank you arbel, may be if some activity is seen then more will join in, been enjoying reading some of the poetry here.
seriphos
seriphos

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel October 10th 2014, 7:34 am

Hi Seriphos and welcome; it would be good to see this site to start up again but we will see what happens
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Hello, I hope this forum becomes active again.. Empty Hello, I hope this forum becomes active again..

Post by seriphos October 10th 2014, 5:57 am

I have had a look around as a guest on several occasions recently, this is a good spiritual site with many categories. I am on a journey of discovery, always seeking, always searching Smile
seriphos
seriphos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down