Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My moving, disturbing Lucid Dream

5 posters

Go down

My moving, disturbing Lucid Dream Empty My moving, disturbing Lucid Dream

Post by Eccentrickid March 31st 2009, 6:35 pm

I starts off at a dock, the kind where you can ho onto a boat to travel up or down a river (much like the river thames). I'm with my family and they say goodbye to me, looking very happy even though I'm not aware of what is going on, my mother in particular even though if I toldd her this dream in real life she would become very worried and think I'm going over the edge.
Next thing I know a very tall man in a dark blue suit ushers me onto to the boat and while he is paying for our tickets I hold his arm (I was more or less elbow height to him and I'm about 5"), then I ask what is going on and he replies that since I've been thinking a lot, he will show me some answers. We take a seat on the boat with other passengers and then everything goes white as the boat moves. However these other passengers also have these very tall people accomanying them, and to be honest they looked just as confused as I was.
When the light fades, I'm near my town centre and the town itself is in ruins, something out of a war film (although I wasn't aware of what happened), with people passing us by, scavenging what they can.
There is a hole in a nearby building and he points for me to go through.

I go in and it takes a while for my eyes to adjust and when I am able to see, I see ghosts or rather white,blurry apparitions with a humaniod physique. The inside is in ruins (it looked like it had been used for shelter; rags people had slept on, fires burning ect.) and the apparitions wander around making wailing, moaning noises. They cry because they cannot see and can only hear each other. I stood there horrified until one was approaching me, even though it was begging for help. I knew if it touched me nothing would happen, but nonetheless it was probably a metre away from me when I ran out of the building, and the man who brought me to that place told me that I had seen Hell. He was going to take me somewhere else but I was about to run from him but as soon as I turned my back on him the dream ended.

I thought I'd like to share this dream with you because I'd like to hear your opinions on it. I'll be 15 in a few months and I'm concerned about what this dream could imply as some of my other dreams, when translated are prophetic.
Please reply to this thread and put my mind at ease! Crying or Very sad
Eccentrickid

Number of posts : 1
Appreciation Points : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

My moving, disturbing Lucid Dream Empty Re: My moving, disturbing Lucid Dream

Post by Dreamer March 31st 2009, 7:28 pm

Welcome to Spirits Journey Forums!

To respond to your posts, first I would say in my research there are a few different types of dreams. Some are wish dreams--just what they say...something you wish for.
Some are release dreams--dreams that a "fear" whether rational or irrational is released. cleaned out...expressed in a safe way.
Some are prophetic in nature. They usually make sense and follow a time-line.
Some are astral trips and not actually "dreams" at all.
And finally informational and problem solving dreams--you may go to bed wondering what to do about a problem and you wake up with the answer.

I myself have had some disturbing prophetic dreams, so I can understand.

My feeling is that this INS'T prophetic.
Some real aspects...Yes. especially because my spiritual basis I do not believe in Hell other than our time on earth IS hell. I know not everyone has this belief. so in that respect i think YES your dream did show you HELL. but in the same way as going to the grocery store and doing normal everyday stuff is Hell.

I think this falls under info-problem solving dream. here's why:
Boat
To dream that you are in or see a boat, signifies your ability to cope with and express your emotions. Pay particular attention to the condition and state of the waters, whether is is calm or violent, clear or murky, etc. Are you "smooth sailing"? Alternatively, you may be ready to confront your unconscious and unknown aspects of yourself.

To dream that you are trying to jump off a boat, suggests that you want to confront those difficult emotions and approach your problems head on.

The man says to you that since you have been "thinking a lot, that he will show you some answers"
Maybe he was your spirit guide. especially since everyone else had a 'guide' of some kind as well Wink
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 April 2nd 2009, 6:30 pm

welcome to the forums Eccentrickid,your dream is a little scary i don't know what it could mean. but it seams like a puzzle so if you could break the dream down in parts and look in a dream book on what it means to dream of a boat for example and then look up the other major parts of the dream in the dream book.,it might come together for some kind of meaning. Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 3rd 2009, 2:33 pm

You are much welcome here Eccentrickid Very Happy

I am very glad you posted this, i have also had many amazing esoteric dreams. Sometimes when we have trouble interpreting our own dreams input from others can spark some answers as to what our dreams may mean. The most important interpreter is "You", this being your dream you will come to understand what your dream is trying to tell you. If i may suggest meditating on this dream holding in your mind and intentions to find an answer or the teaching of this dream. I do stress that any teaching you gain from any dream is for you alone, sharing teachings that were meant just for us could be harmful in the sense that we may not have any teaching dreams for a while until we learn that what a higher being is trying to show us, was meant for us, once we learn this and gain knowledge for ourselves, we may start guiding others in a more spiritual direction.... If i may add i don't believe people are evil just that some people can be influenced by evil in this world, and as for hell i am not sure where that is could be here on earth or it could be in a lower realm.

There was a story i read & listened to a while back and when i read your dream it reminded me alot of that story i read & listened to of a near death experience. If you would like to listen to it, read it or both, it will be posted below i think it may shed some light on your dream.

NOTE: Audio presentations require Windows Media Player
Angie Fenimore's NDE (Audio)

Angie Fenimore's NDE (Her Experience)

Hope this helped 8)

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

My moving, disturbing Lucid Dream Empty Dreams of water a strange man boat and ghostly figures

Post by Wind-Dancer April 3rd 2009, 2:51 pm

On a River: The Passage You're Moving Along
Rivers can symbolize the flow of our lives in much the same way that a highway or path can represent the road of life. This is particularly probable when you dream of traveling down a river in some kind of craft or boat. This type of dream can provide a reading on how you're handling the particular phase you're in, and whether your skills and responses fit the challenges you're facing. Typically this type of dream is either exhilarating or frightening. You either feel ready to deal with the rapids, the twists and the current, or you're falling out of the boat, losing passengers and narrowly escaping death. This type of dream is common to people who are bright, capable and who enjoy using their brains and abilities to handle life. They can be all the more frustrated when the powers that usually serve them well are not suited to the particular condition they're dealing with, or when their sense of control over their fate is being battered by a rocky passage.

Search inside yourself, have you been going thru something new in your life? Have you lost someone recently, or is someone ill. Have there been unexpected changes, decisions, stress that your having trouble dealing with? Search thru the situations in your life, try to determine if any part of your dream makes a connection with your life situations.
It could be school , a girlfriend, a relative, a friend, a game if you play sports. Sometimes the answers elude us until a situation in our life reminds us of a dream that we have had.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down