Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiya. m new today

+4
Spirit-Being
Dreamer
Linda
clare25273
8 posters

Go down

Hiya. m new today Empty Re: Hiya. m new today

Post by HypnoDude June 2nd 2009, 2:56 pm

Ms Clare,

Many Many Warm Welcomes to you and much Gratitiude to the Powers that Be who guided you here and nudged you a little bit to share a little piece of that whom is you. May you find the pieces of us intertwined together throughout this board, and take only which pieces resonate within you to assist you, in your Great Positive Journey moving forward. Welcome and may you find strength and confidence in your own way, and also only in your own time, to share with us more of your Spiritual Journey.

We look forward to getting to know you.
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots May 31st 2009, 5:27 pm

I have to say " I am new today" is kind of original....

and I like it.

me too that is giving up on faith (spirit) but it bounces back
yet it's so dark without the LIGHT...LOL

by the way I believe colors HEAL so please have fun with them and let
loving spirituality happen to you and share it going forward; its good to find
your balance in life. Afterall, we aren't cookie cutter folk we have a journey of the soul to live. :Hello:
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer May 29th 2009, 11:15 pm

Hello and welcome clare.Im very happy that you decided to join our growing community.Im looking forward to reading your posts .None of us know how what we read or post may inspire someone else.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 May 29th 2009, 9:58 pm

Welcome clare25273 i hope you will enjoy this sight i love reading all the things that the people post so many interesting topics that i wouldn't have given a second look and i'm reading them and finding them amazing. I look forward to your posts. In the mean time check out the posts people write you'll love them i hope. Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being May 29th 2009, 3:33 pm

Hello Clare Welcome

You are most welcome here, glad you stopped by Enlightened

Each time you choose to push past the thoughts of giving up this i believe is your guidance, letting you know what you need to do.

I have also had thoughts of giving up, being spiritual is difficult it takes alot of work for each person, when you decide this is your path, then even when it's tough you will fight through it.

A few years back i was watching something about the afterlife on television, this sparked many questions in me. I pursued answers and began searching. I came across many sites that mentioned how important prayer is in living an abundant life. In the beginning i had trouble remembering to pray daily, it was one of the hardest things i had to do. I got many thoughts of dread and that prayer wasn't helping, i wanted to give up many times, but for some reason i knew that i needed to pray to allow for the dread to slowly go away. I prayed to God every morning & every night. As time went on i felt much more Love & Peace inside me. I loved myself and others so much more than i ever thought i could.

As of late i have been praying less and less, and i am noticing how much i changed for the worse, but i do know if i continue to do positive things good things will happen.

Prayer is essential in every step of our spiritual progress.
Pray for strength
Pray for understanding

I remember something my mother used to tell me as i was growing up, that it was easier to do bad things & hard to do good things.

I was very inspired by your post clare
& i am also somewhat shy :/O-O\\:

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer May 29th 2009, 1:17 pm

Hiya. m new today Welcom14
Shy or not...Welcome to Spirit Journeys Forum.
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda May 29th 2009, 12:57 pm

Welcome Clare, so glad you joined. I too am shy, and afraid to show my inner self, so I quote inspirational tidbits that touch my soul, It's my way of showing little pieces of me. Many Blessing to You, with Love, Linda :flo:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Hiya. m new today Empty Hiya. m new today

Post by clare25273 May 29th 2009, 10:26 am

Hiya.

Im new today and i hope its ok to come and join this forum. Im a shy person but i hope to be able to post more as time goes on. There have been times recently i thought about giving up being spiritual but i keep deciding against it.

I hope it was ok to come and join
Thank you
Clare
clare25273

Number of posts : 1
Appreciation Points : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down