Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The funeral procession

5 posters

Go down

The funeral procession Empty The funeral procession

Post by Wind-Dancer June 12th 2009, 8:22 pm

I have had this dream a lot of times during my adult life and wanted to share it and maybe get some of your ideas on its meaning. It begins at the bottom of a big hill. I can see a cemetary at the top of the hill. There is a line of people dressed in black proceeding up the hill, i follow. I know them all ,some are family some are friends. I speak to them but no one answers me. I look at myself and notice that im not dressed in black. Im wearing a soft ivory dress. I was confused. The line got to the top of the hill and gathered under a big oak tree. I continued to go unnoticed. No one spoke to me at all. I heard them sobbing softly.Thats where the dream ends. Anyone have any ideas what this dream means?
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

The funeral procession Empty Re: The funeral procession

Post by 23luda23 June 13th 2009, 1:30 am

Is there any other dreams that are similar to this one, if not, is there any additional details that happened any other time in this dream?

Peace and Love I love you
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer June 13th 2009, 7:10 pm

could be past life recall of an event . and you being the 'visitor' is why you are dressed differently, and why no one talks to you. maybe they didn't know you were there.
----another take:
Going up the hill referring to spirituality and your journey. along the way we have family and friends, but eventually our journey is ours and ours alone. what that actually means i don't know lol...
it really depends on how you interpret death. whether it is the end or the beginning!
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 16th 2009, 11:15 am

I have not done much dream interpretion, but i will try.

The first thought that came to me was afterlife, i feel that this was your funeral everyone was gathered around. You were unnoticed because you were a ghost/spirit you had on a white ivory dress because white signifies purity. Many times people have experienced seeing loved ones much younger and in perfect health than what they last remembered. Also there have been many accounts of people experiencing ghosts that have not known they moved on.

To say exactly what this means i cannot say. This dream is very important as all dreams are. You dreamt this because the dream is showing you something (i am sure you already knew that), if the dream keeps reoccurring then there is still something you need to address, the best way to find meanings is through meditation, dreams can have many archetypal symbols, and meditation can help translate or bring understanding of these symbols, writing them down is also very important.

I hope you find some answers to this dream Wind-Dancer maybe someone else could shed more light on your dream for you.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer June 17th 2009, 9:37 pm

Thanks everyone. you guys gave me many things to consider. And no luda i haven had any other dreams like that one and thats all i remember of the dream
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by winddancersdaughter August 8th 2009, 12:11 am

Maybe that you are seeking closure to some part of your life and you are not sure who it should be directed at so when no one responds to your greeting it could mean that they are not the people/person that you need to speak with directly and by not responding they are telling you to look further down the road to find your peace??
winddancersdaughter

Female
Number of posts : 4
Hobbies : fishing,camping,reading,gardening
Tell us about yourself : I believe that everyone has a purpose on earth... It is up to us to figure out what it is
Appreciation Points : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer August 8th 2009, 12:09 pm

wow amazing, i think you may be right. i carry a lot of excess baggage from my life. maybe i need to analyze these things. i need to try to let go of some of the things that still haunt me.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum