Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anyone explain why my kids toys go off at night by themselves only?

2 posters

Go down

Can anyone explain why my kids toys go off at night by themselves only? Empty Can anyone explain why my kids toys go off at night by themselves only?

Post by chrissy November 1st 2008, 11:35 pm

The other night my 1 year old son was sleeping in his crib and me and my 2 year old daughter were in my room reading the quran then i heard a phone ringing i thought it was my cell so i went to the kitchen, and looked at my phone it wasnt.. i looked at my husbands phone and it wasnt his either then me and my daughter went back to the bedroom and we continued reading i said shhhh amani, i hear something again and this time it was one of the toys saying 1,2,3,4,5 i was freaked out i went into my sons room and shut off all the toys with batteries..

another time a few months ago my kids have a vtech toy learning train set with a real train track with abcs and stuff on it i heard the train going off it was scary

another time i had the leapfrog table in the living room and it has different things activities on the table and the music things were going off like the trumpet and then the thing that says, open.... close.. i had to turn the batteries off of that too.. is this maybe a kid playing spirit... or could it be the batteries low... it only happens a few tims and i havent changed the batteries so i thought if it was those then it would go off all the time if they were low.. i dont know what do you all think? please let me know..
chrissy

Number of posts : 9
Appreciation Points : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Can anyone explain why my kids toys go off at night by themselves only? Empty Re: Can anyone explain why my kids toys go off at night by themselves only?

Post by Michael November 29th 2008, 11:20 am

Many people have this experience, and there are many explanations for it this is why i will not come to any conclusions. But if this was a spirit then i think it would be more playful than anything, i mean spirits cant communicate with you directly unless you are tuned in, in a psychic way as mediums are. What i will say is i do not think it is any thing to fear. It also could be a simple explanation as well. Here is a link that might be helpful. Remember spirits were once people. If you need any help or have any questions feel free to ask.

Hope everything is well.
Michael
Michael
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 20
Hobbies : Reading, Creating, Music,and Being a part of Nature
Tell us about yourself : I am kind, Love helping people, and a Spiritually minded person.
Appreciation Points : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down