Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom

3 posters

Go down

Freedom Empty Freedom

Post by Spirit-Being June 29th 2009, 5:22 pm

Have you ever wondered why some people stand out, and do not conform to society. These people are looked at as different, and do not fit the mold that many people feel we should be formed from. But the truth is we are all unique and individuals and what more can freedom mean? Freedom does not only mean what we were taught in our communities, Freedom can only come from within. Freedom comes when we begin to be ourselves. This is something i felt compelled to write and would love to get your ideas on what you think Freedom means to you.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Freedom Empty Re: Freedom

Post by Wind-Dancer June 29th 2009, 7:44 pm

Freedom means respect all humanity, treat everyone with love, too live and let live .
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 June 29th 2009, 9:52 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:Have you ever wondered why some people stand out, and do not conform to society.

Yes, I believe they are untamed and unafraid. Society expects us to be certain way, they established the rules by which we must live and fall in the category of "normal" and so most of the people suppress their unique abilities in order to appear to be "normal". They literally imprison who they are and let the "normal" fictional personality control their behavior.

These people are looked at as different, and do not fit the mold that many people feel we should be formed from.
These are the rebels they no longer care what anyone think of them, they are free.

But the truth is we are all unique and individuals and what more can freedom mean? Freedom does not only mean what we were taught in our communities, Freedom can only come from within. Freedom comes when we begin to be ourselves.
That is the Truth

This is something I felt compelled to write and would love to get your ideas on what you think Freedom means to you. .
I love when people express their originality, write their own thoughts, don’t matter what it is. Its fresh its new and I really enjoy seeing and hearing that. That is freedom to me.

Good Post Spirit-Being

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
— Mark Twain
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 30th 2009, 12:21 am

Thank You guys great feedback Very Happy

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down