Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glowing

3 posters

Go down

Glowing Empty Glowing

Post by Spirit-Being July 3rd 2009, 9:48 am

Last night i was sitting on my bed the lights were off and i decided to look at my hands. My palms were facing me, i felt this was similar to the exercise that we posted to under celestine prophecy. I stared at my palms and i began seeing a glow of energy a luminescent blue, i was very happy to see this. Just before this exercise i practiced the chakra exercise on the link that Hypno-Dude posted earlier in one of his posts. I felt more nergized after these exercises and i believe this is why i was able to see the glow around my hands.

Try this exercise sometime before bed or when you are sitting quietly make sure it is semi dark in the room, i would love to hear what you see.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Glowing Empty Re: Glowing

Post by Wind-Dancer July 4th 2009, 9:16 pm

Thats awesome. i have tried to do that but havent been sucessful yet.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 5th 2009, 3:21 am

I don’t know if that counts but I was outside last night and I have seen the blue glow around my hands but after a while I saw it around trees as well. So it may not be what you have experienced but I will try to do this like you and see what happens.
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 5th 2009, 5:06 pm

That is great that you saw the glow as well SmallFlower

Looking forward to hearing if you can see this glow inside, ill try going outside one of these nights and see if i can see the glow around the trees.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 6th 2009, 11:30 am

How dark must be in the room? I tried last night but i think it was too dark. After little while my vision becomes blury and i loose sight of my hand until i blink. Shocked
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 6th 2009, 5:12 pm

It was semi dark you know when the moon is full or it shines some light into the room this is how it was, at first my eyes had to adjust to the lights being off then after a few minutes i could see things around the room.

As long as you can see some of the things in your room, or your hand. I have not done it again since then but ill try it again tonight to see if i get the same results.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 8th 2009, 7:44 pm

My apologies for the delayed response i actually did try this again a few nights ago and strangely enough i did not experience the glowing, i am thinking it could be due to energy levels and open chakras, that may help to see these energies.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum