Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akashic Records

5 posters

Go down

Akashic Records Empty Akashic Records

Post by 23luda23 July 11th 2009, 11:48 pm

The Akashic Records or "The Book of Life" can be equated to the universe's super computer system. It is this system that acts as the central storehouse of all information for every individual who has ever lived upon the earth. More than just a reservoir of events, the Akashic Records contain every deed, word, feeling, thought, and intent that has ever occurred at any time in the history of the world. Much more than simply a memory storehouse, however, these Akashic Records are interactive in that they have a tremendous influence upon our everyday lives, our relationships, our feelings and belief systems, and the potential realities we draw toward us.
More here http://www.edgarcayce.org/about_edgarcayce/akashic_records/akashic_records.asp

I would love to hear what you think about this.

Thank you
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Akashic Records Empty Re: Akashic Records

Post by parrotlover100 July 12th 2009, 2:53 pm

i just went to the link you provided luda and watched both videos.In one part it said Gods book of remembrance,i guess it means the Akashic records or the book of life is all the same thing?very interesting but confusing thought it would be difficult to tap into those records unless you can meditate and then what happens???are you judged by all your deeds and thoughts on judgement day when you die??You can"t change anything.all you can do is perhaps learn from your mistakes and go on.or all your good deeds and thoughts would they out way the bad? Its like an invisable,spiritual book thats untouchable to humanly materialize.Very complicated but interesting.
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 14th 2009, 12:02 pm

This was absolutely amazing :library:

In the video #2 the man speaking said:

"Silence is Gods language, beauty is Gods handwriting"

This i really loved :love3:

I watched a movie called THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL Keanu Reeves said:

"The universe wastes nothing, it is just transformed"

I think about all the stars in the universe exploding and through this, new star are created. The energy goes out and begins the creation process again.

Here are some of the things i read that i really enjoyed.

Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925), the Austrian-born philosopher, educator, and founder of the Anthroposophical Society possessed the ability to perceive information beyond the material world: a "spiritual world" which was just as real to him as the physical world was to others. Steiner claimed that the ability to perceive this other world could be developed, enabling an individual to see events and information every bit as concrete as the present:

The one who has acquired the ability to perceive in the spiritual world comes to know past events in their eternal character.

Edgar Cayce wrote:I see myself as a tiny dot out of my physical body, which lies inert before me. I find myself oppressed by darkness and there is a feeling of terrific loneliness. Suddenly, I am conscious of a white beam of light. As this tiny dot, I move upward following the light, knowing that I must follow it or be lost.

As I move along this path of light I gradually become conscious of various levels upon which there is movement. Upon the first levels there are vague, horrible shapes, grotesque forms such as one sees in nightmares. Passing on, there begin to appear on either side misshapen forms of human beings with some part of the body magnified. Again there is change and I become conscious of gray-hooded forms moving downward. Gradually, these become lighter in color. Then the direction changes and these forms move upward and the color of the robes grows rapidly lighter. Next, there begin to appear on either side vague outlines of houses, walls, trees, etc., but everything is motionless. As I pass on, there is more light and movement in what appear to be normal cities and towns. With the growth of movement I become conscious of sounds, at first indistinct rumblings, then music, laughter, and singing of birds. There is more and more light, the colors become very beautiful, and there is the sound of wonderful music. The houses are left behind, ahead there is only a blending of sound and color. Quite suddenly I come upon a hall of records. It is a hall without walls, without ceiling, but I am conscious of seeing an old man who hands me a large book, a record of the individual for whom I seek information.

When discussing the Book of Life, he stated it that it was "The record of God, of thee, thy soul within and the knowledge of same." (281-33) On another occasion (2533-8) Cayce was asked to explain the difference between the Book of Life and the Akashic Records:

Q. [What is meant by] The Book of Life?
A. The record that the individual entity itself writes upon the skein of time and space, through patience – and is opened when self has attuned to the infinite, and may be read by those attuning to that consciousness...
Q. The Book of God's Remembrances?
A. This is the Book of Life.
Q. The Akashic Records?
A. Those made by the individual, as just indicated.

the Akashic Records have such an impact upon our lives and the potentials and probabilities we draw toward us that any exploration of them cannot help but provide us with insights into the nature of ourselves and our relationship to the universe.

There is much more to our lives, our histories, and our individual influence upon our tomorrows than we have perhaps dared to imagine. By accessing information from the Akashic Records, the universe's computer database, much might be revealed to us. The world as we have collectively perceived it is but a faint shadow of Reality.

We may actually be accessing these records many times throughout our lives without consciously knowing about it. I have never consciously accessed these records but maybe subconsciously we all have access to them. I think it would be amazing to consciously visit the Akasha, something i hope to do one day for the experience.

Is it possible that we all access these records many times during our lives?

Good Post

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by HypnoDude July 14th 2009, 9:20 pm

OOOOOO Thank You for sharing Luda!

Edgar Cayce is one my all time Favorites!!

I am a great believer in the pure vastness of the Akashic Records, so vast that we simply cannot comprehend how elaborately vast they truely are.

Thank You
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 15th 2009, 2:40 pm

I am glad you guys like it. Thanks to Spirit-Being I found this info and this was exactly what I was looking for. Edgar Cayce is one of my favored too in fact my real spiritual journey began by reading one of his books and I am very grateful for that.

Spirit-Being wrote - We may actually be accessing these records many times throughout our lives without consciously knowing about it. I have never consciously accessed these records but maybe subconsciously we all have access to them. I think it would be amazing to consciously visit the Akasha, something i hope to do one day for the experience.

I completely agree and I too hope to consciously access these records one day. That would be so great to see what the real history was like. :\'\'\':
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots July 15th 2009, 7:41 pm

my daughter just read some Sylvia Browne books and
she wants to understand aramaic (is that the language?) so as to access the knowledge
of her past etc.... but supposedly we aren't allowed to view our
chart but we can view other folks chart is that so...? anyone Wink

I'm happy for her lots of folks need to step out of the box and see that
they can heal themselves and others not just walk in the shadow of the
thunderous few...

please correct me if need be.... Thank You
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 15th 2009, 8:52 pm

From what i understand Aramaic is a very old language, and Hebrew & Arabic adopted the script some time ago. This language caught my attention a while back i vowed to study and learn the language but i somehow never followed through, i think it is great that your daughter want's to learn Aramaic, some say that this language was spoken by Jesus of Nazareth. Sometimes stepping out of that tight box will bring freedom.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by HypnoDude July 15th 2009, 9:25 pm

d-knots wrote:my daughter just read some Sylvia Browne books and
she wants to understand aramaic (is that the language?) so as to access the knowledge
of her past etc.... but supposedly we aren't allowed to view our
chart but we can view other folks chart is that so...? anyone Wink

I'm happy for her lots of folks need to step out of the box and see that
they can heal themselves and others not just walk in the shadow of the
thunderous few...

please correct me if need be.... Thank You

My Dear D-Knots

No need for correction! Your right on the money, you just couldnt find all the words! My understanding is this (from Sylvia's materials). For certain the information in the Akashic Records are not written in any language we would understand on this plane, however we understand it there. Yes it may be Aramaic. Prophets such as Edgar Cayce, and even Sylvia couldnt and cant speak a lick of that language, and they were still able to review information there right? Thumb

Learning a new language is awesome, and always a good thing in furthering education (and believe it or not its GREAT for a person 65+ to learn a new language because it helps to keep the brain connections strong, keeping a healthy brain, reducing the risk of brain related illnesses), however to learn a new language strictly to be able to read information in the Hall of Records or the Akashic Records (whichever you prefer) isnt required.
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down