Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vision of White Light

+2
Spirit-Being
23luda23
6 posters

Go down

Vision of White Light Empty Vision of White Light

Post by 23luda23 July 14th 2009, 3:24 am

I am not sure where i must post this but here it is.

Last Saturday as I was talking with my sister in law, who was about to leave for home, I notice something that looked like a water in one spot a foot away from her. When she left I looked at the TV and spotted a circle of white sparkly light I thought it was a TV so I went outside and was looking at the dark sky and notice to my right side same light but as I was trying to look to the right the light still show at my right side. I went inside the house and set down looking straight ahead but my vision was on the light to my right which started to enlarge and become indescribably beautiful, flowing like the northern lights. My daughter come by and saw me looking at the light not understanding what I was looking at so I was describing it to her with a lot of excitement and passion. Then something amazing happen the string of light started to move in her direction and I was telling her what is happening unfortunately she got very scared and run off. The light then returned to its previous position but after a little while started to move toward my forehead rested there for a while and dissipated into my head.

I am not sure what that was but it was incredible. Does any one have any idea?
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Vision of White Light Empty Re: Vision of White Light

Post by Spirit-Being July 14th 2009, 12:21 pm

This is amazing luda, at the moment i do not have any impression about what this could be. I shall do some research and meditate on this and see if any impressions come to me, sometimes answers come when we set aside our thinking mind. But also research is very helpful in finding answers as well. I'll see what i can come up with.

How did you feel after the light dissipated into your head?

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 14th 2009, 1:07 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:
How did you feel after the light dissipated into your head?

Many Blessings

Physically I had a little bit of pressure in my forehead. Mentally I really did not know what to think. I was little disappointed that I could not see it anymore because I never seen anything like that before, not even in my dreams. I did not even know anything like that existed. And the next day I felt very strange I think I mention that in other post but I never realize it may have something to do with this. I also think something changed or become clear the way I see things but I would have to give it some time to really know. Other them that there is nothing else that I know off.
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by HypnoDude July 14th 2009, 8:59 pm

WOw! Interesting! Thanks for sharing! At first before I finished reading your post I thought "Angel" until you said it went straight into your forehead.....

Unless it was just a pure positive energy you needed. Think back over your Prayers / requests....perhaps it was an answer to one? Just a thought.
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer July 14th 2009, 9:21 pm

The experience of the clear white light is a mystical vision seen with the mind's eye as vividly as one would see with the physical eyes. We are always seeing light with the third eye in some degree. I think you were given and answer to something you were asking about.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 15th 2009, 1:55 am

HypnoDude wrote:WOw! Interesting! Thanks for sharing! At first before I finished reading your post I thought "Angel" until you said it went straight into your forehead.....

Unless it was just a pure positive energy you needed. Think back over your Prayers / requests....perhaps it was an answer to one? Just a thought.

That is what I thought at first, that it may be an Angel until its disappeared into my head. I think you may be right it is an energy in the form of white light. I don’t recalled praying for anything in particular for my self but I do ask God to give me what I need . I live in the environment that sometimes is very negative and I sure have to have a lot of positive energy.

Thank you for your thoughts, it did helped Thank You I love you
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 15th 2009, 2:32 am

Wind-Dancer wrote: I think you were given and answer to something you were asking about.

Thank you Wind-Dancer, I think its something that i needed Thank You I love you
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots July 15th 2009, 7:32 pm

yeah,

it sounds like a healing

I do believe colors heal and the best have been with
sparkles and pale colors some with depth of the color etc....

it's like the rainbow like the northern lights....

wow! I had a healing happen while I was driving down a highway
and it was awesome....you come out thinking 'how did I do that while driving?'. It can happen anytime anywhere, .... Blessings
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 15th 2009, 9:11 pm

Last night i went outside under the stars and just lived in that moment of vastness, i asked for an answer to your Vision the only thing that came to me was Energy and of course you knew that already. I think what Hypno-Dude, Wind-Dancer, & d-knots said in their posts was great.

luda wrote:Physically I had a little bit of pressure in my forehead. Mentally I really did not know what to think. I was little disappointed that I could not see it anymore because I never seen anything like that before, not even in my dreams. I did not even know anything like that existed. And the next day I felt very strange I think I mention that in other post but I never realize it may have something to do with this. I also think something changed or become clear the way I see things but I would have to give it some time to really know. Other them that there is nothing else that I know off.

I know the feeling of having something so amazing happen to you and you just want to keep seeing it. I heard a loud sound one day and this was posted in another post, it was very scary and loud but i still would like to hear it again. I guess if i am meant to hear it again it will happen, but even if we do not experience the same thing maybe it will come in different forms and colors as d-knots said "I do believe colors heal"

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 16th 2009, 2:22 am

d-knots wrote:yeah,

it sounds like a healing

I do believe colors heal and the best have been with
sparkles and pale colors some with depth of the color etc....

it's like the rainbow like the northern lights....

wow! I had a healing happen while I was driving down a highway
and it was awesome....you come out thinking 'how did I do that while driving?'. It can happen anytime anywhere, .... Blessings

I believe if there is something wrong with me God will heal me and maybe that was it. Its just happend out of the blue, just like with you when you were driving. Thank you d-knots for sharing your experience Thank You Rain
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 16th 2009, 2:39 am

Spirit-Being wrote:Last night i went outside under the stars and just lived in that moment of vastness, i asked for an answer to your Vision the only thing that came to me was Energy and of course you knew that already. I think what Hypno-Dude, Wind-Dancer, & d-knots said in their posts was great.

Thank you so much Spirit-Being, it looked like energy manifested as an incredible moving light. Do you think that is how energy really looks because if it is that is one magnificent site, if fully seen.

Spirit-Being wrote:I know the feeling of having something so amazing happen to you and you just want to keep seeing it. I heard a loud sound one day and this was posted in another post, it was very scary and loud but i still would like to hear it again. I guess if i am meant to hear it again it will happen, but even if we do not experience the same thing maybe it will come in different forms and colors as d-knots said "I do believe colors heal"

I do believe that also, if we are meant to see or hear it again we will in whatever form that may be. :LovHrts:
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda July 16th 2009, 1:27 pm

Wowwwwwwwwwww, what an Amazing Experience Luda, and what a Blessing! Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 17th 2009, 1:44 pm

luda wrote:Do you think that is how energy really looks because if it is that is one magnificent site, if fully seen.

I do believe what you saw was Energy, what an amazing experience :s2:

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down