Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was I Here Before???

4 posters

Go down

Was I Here Before??? Empty Was I Here Before???

Post by winddancersdaughter August 8th 2009, 12:46 am

I have this feeling that i was here before( on this planet) as another soul/person... sometimes i just wonder if this is possible, my grandmother would tell me as a child that i had an old soul and i have never known what she meant by that but i feel that i should somehow?? my gma was a very big influence in my young life does anyone understand what this means ?? :help:
winddancersdaughter

Female
Number of posts : 4
Hobbies : fishing,camping,reading,gardening
Tell us about yourself : I believe that everyone has a purpose on earth... It is up to us to figure out what it is
Appreciation Points : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Was I Here Before??? Empty Re: Was I Here Before???

Post by Wind-Dancer August 8th 2009, 11:43 am

Generally - people use this expression " old soul "to describe a person who seems to be
"wise beyond their years", to know things that are ahead of their age. It's the
reincarnation of a soul that has been here before, perhaps many times.Quite often, the first clue of the context of a past life is the unexplainable "drawing" feeling one gets when they think of a particular country, city, or specific geological type of place. This country or place could even be one that the person has never actually been to in this lifetime. Yet, the pull is strong and familar. Nature can be a wonderful stimulus to past life recall. Often, our past lives memories are linked with a particular landscape feature - mountains, oceans and so on. Particular flowers are well known as memory stimulators.Maybe you should keep A journal of your past life memories. smells sounds colors anything that seems of great interest will help you to learn to tune into subtle and obvious hints of the past lives that are relevant to your current life.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 8th 2009, 3:27 pm

I have also gone through this same thing winddancersdaughter

I have felt that i am also an old soul, i do not feel like this is my first life on earth either. Strange thing is i feel like i have lived many many lifetimes, some which were not on this planet. There is nothing strange about this you are in the company of many who feel this same way. With the emergence of Indigo and Crystal children, these may be the older souls being born here on earth now, you may possibly be an old soul as well. It may be hard to understand because some times the parents of these indigo children may in fact be younger souls than their own child's soul which may make it hard for the parent to understand. But the spirit world holds no boundaries we must go by what we feel this i believe is our intuition, obviously this feeling has been coming to you for quite some time, and your grandmother saw this in you at an early age. We as rational thinking people love to dismiss things, and brush them off. if it seems strange and not of the norm do not disregard something you are feeling inside, this is your guidance we must learn to listen to it. Your intuition will never steer you in the wrong direction it is only through our thinking that we make mistakes.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 August 8th 2009, 7:56 pm

I believe most people have lived many lives, ether here on earth or some other planets. Earth in particular I believe is like a school. Each life time could be compared to grades. And just like school we ether pass, fail or skip grades, just like in real school. The main goal is to graduate .
Many people feel like they lived before and some of the know that they have. What you feel is very real and your grandmother was right when she said you are an “old soul”. There are many unanswered questions that could be answered if one incorporates belief in reincarnation as one of the stones of their foundation of beliefs. I love you
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 14th 2009, 8:45 am

Your grandmother was very wise winddancersdaughter, i feel what luda pointed out about earth being like a school made alot of sense. We are all here for a reason the journey is long, and sometimes rough but very fulfilling.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum