Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Book of Nostradamus

3 posters

Go down

The Lost Book of Nostradamus Empty The Lost Book of Nostradamus

Post by 23luda23 August 11th 2009, 11:05 pm

I believe Nostradamus was one of the people who was able to access Akashic Records and see the future events.

23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

The Lost Book of Nostradamus Empty Re: The Lost Book of Nostradamus

Post by parrotlover100 August 11th 2009, 11:54 pm

that was a very interesting video.He had to have physic powers in my opinion anyways.Amazing 500 years into the future he saw and wrote about.Thank you for posting this video i enjoyed it very much. Thank You Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 12th 2009, 12:13 pm

I was introduced to Nostradamus Predictions at an early age between 10 - 15 one of my mothers friends stopped over and she really felt a connection to Nostradamus and his predictions. She brought a documentary over and i watched it. From this time Nostradamus and his Predictions became an interest of mine. Throughout my years growing up i had forgotten about Nostradamus until i began working upon myself about 3 - 4 years ago, i became very interested in Spiritual matters. Nostradamus Life came back into the fore front of my mind, of course the history channel had shown many documentaries on Nostradamus. This has been some influence on me, but i find it amazing that Nostradamus had so much patience within him self to divine and see these events. He is a great inspiration in my life and would Love to acquire the patience this man had and access to the source of his visions. I think we all could have access to these events and future events, but look at our world it is so chaotic how can one find this much patience sitting quietly in a room using divination or meditation. The world does not allow for this much patience and internally neither have we.

One of the tell tell signs i look for with Armageddon is the fall of the churches. As in the symbolism in the lost book of nostradamus. This to me will be the sign that Armageddon is near.

With that said Nostradamus had an extremely open mind. I feel he was able to access the Akasha at will...

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down