Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something has brought me here.

+4
23luda23
Linda
Wind-Dancer
Vanilla2
8 posters

Go down

Something has brought me here. Empty Re: Something has brought me here.

Post by HypnoDude August 25th 2009, 6:21 pm

First my sympathies for the loss of your dear pet.

Second, I extend many many warm Welcomes to you Ms. Vanilla, and much Gratitude to the Powers that Be who guided you here to join us!
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots August 25th 2009, 5:52 pm

first off I love your name
I am very partial to VANILLA....LOL

alot of pups are named petra and bella

we have a ferret named Shadow...LOL and
a kitty named Asher Bailey and another kit named Mincia

pets are a great responsibility and it can be very difficult
on the pet owner especially in low economic times...very....

names are good....LOL

I also have a grandbaby that is our little :mer: .....LOL
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 August 19th 2009, 4:25 am

Thank you both Parrotlover 100 and Spirit-Being for your kind words and welcome.
Thank you for the link, when I lost my Petra I joined RainbowsBridge and found comfort by creating a memorial page which you can add to at any time, there is also a pet loss forum attached.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 18th 2009, 9:37 pm

Just needed to add, i too Love New World Music i know it as New Age Music just another name for this Beautiful Relaxing music. What ever we choose to call this music the important thing is it is soothing and is of a Loving & Peaceful nature :lovesigh:

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 18th 2009, 9:30 pm

Hello Vanilla2, Welcome to Spirits Journey Forums Welcome

Glad to meet you :Hello:

I am very happy you found your way here Very Happy please make yourself at home. i do hope you enjoy yourself here and find all the answers that you are looking for.

Pets are so much part of our families, they depend on us we love them and they love us back. I think it is wonderful that she came to you in your dream/s to let you know she was okay, and to provide some comfort to you. She know's how much you Love her, she will always be with you. The bond is very strong and one day you will be reunited just as you were here on the earth, a bond this strong cannot be broken.

I take care of a small brown mix dog her name is Bella, i love her very much. I can definitely relate to the Love you have for your pets. Maybe they are our guardians in life to teach us something...

I found an interesting link you may have read this already if you haven't i really hope it helps.

http://www.fst.org/animals1.htm

"Friendship is love with wings."

~Lord Byron~

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 August 18th 2009, 4:23 pm

Welcome,Vanilla2 I am so happy you found, or maybe i should say were led to all of us here at Spirits Journey Forums.Your story brought tears to my eyes,of both sadness and happeness.to have her in your dreams where you actually felt her body next to yours and her jumping up on the bed to you being so happy to see you is just amazing.Thank you for sharing this heart felt dream with us.looking forward to all your posts. Welcome Thank You Very Happy Heart Pump Puppy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 August 18th 2009, 12:17 pm

Thank you Wind-Dancer,Linda and 23 luda 23 for my welcomes, my last dream was two nights ago, I was very aware of the movement and the warmth/heat from her body, that touch was so very real, seemed to last a couple of minutes, I never saw her face as I think it was laying over my shoulder. My first dream she jump onto my bed, so happy and excited to see me as I was to see her, it lasted perhaps a minute, I called out Petra's here Petra's here, but in that dream I dont think we actually touched,she was so full of life and looked young again, when I came downstairs it was as if I was floating on air all day,I cant describe that feeling as I've never experienced it before,neither were dreams. I just simply had to share my experiences with someone who would understand, hope you dont mind, thank you for listening. I look forward to joining you all in posting.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 August 18th 2009, 12:13 pm

Hello Jackie and Welcome to our community. Welcome

My animals are a big part of my life also and I lost few of my dogs throughout the years. Recently I lost Duke but I believe he is still here with me and he also came and visited me in my dream. It made me feel better to know that he is not gone and I was able to see him again. There is no death neither for humans or animals, we are all spiritual beings (that could never die) temporally inhibiting physical bodies.
I am glad to have you with us and I am looking forward to reading your posts.
Something has brought me here. Dogcatwelcome
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda August 18th 2009, 11:38 am

Greetings Vanilla, I am so happy to meet you, and think you are so Blessed, to have your wishes granted, and more to come! I sometimes forget my Harley boy has passed, I sometimes feel his presence and step over him, where he used to sit in the entrance of our kitchen. (-: Linda
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer August 18th 2009, 11:12 am

hello vanilla and welcome to our community. I am very happy that you decided to join us.I too look at animals as part of our family, just like children are. I lost two of my dogs, one to sickness and one to an accident. I know how you feel. I still mourn them. I also realize that they are with us in spirit. I know someday we will be reunited . Until the day i can hug them , i feel comfort knowing that their spirit is still here.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Something has brought me here. Empty Something has brought me here.

Post by Vanilla2 August 18th 2009, 9:54 am

Something has led me here today, firstly hello to all Spirits Journey members. If I'm truth-full I haven't always been spiritually minded but lately as every new day arrives I am becoming more spiritually aware, my motto seems to be "looking for calm in my life".
Let me explain what is causing this change in my life, I lost one of my three dogs, my 15 year old last Easter Saturday and miss her so much, I have her ashes box and every morning and at night-time I kiss her and say goodnight as I do my other dogs, In my mind she is still very much part of our house. I have been praying for 1) the day she comes to visit me, 2) to touch her and to feel her again, 3) to call her in through the door so that all three dogs can greet each other with wagging tails in excitement as they dont know where she has gone or why she is not in the house anymore. I have prayed and asked so many times and I have been so very very lucky to have been granted the first two, both came into my dreams, I now know there is someone or something out there much higher,someone is watching over me, I also know she is in the house listening to my voice, this has given me meaning to my life, I have become much more spiritually minded, I am now looking for that calm in my life.
In my spare time I practice Yoga and Tai-chi and do enjoy listening to New World music to relax me. I have been looking for a spiritual forum that looks at life positively, I am a member of a seniors forum and realise that everything on there is so negative and that is not good.

Vanilla2/Jackie
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum