Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pieces of Me

4 posters

Go down

Pieces of Me Empty Re: Pieces of Me

Post by parrotlover100 March 14th 2009, 12:29 am

Welcome Pat, I too look forward to reading your posts,may God Bless you and your family Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots January 5th 2009, 7:22 pm

Good Luck
and Blessings
with the Hypnotherapy, Pat
it's a very interesting subject
and worth the while to understand it
Definitely looking forward to your accomplishments....
... and journals....LOL
big Hug (((((PATand family)))))
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being December 11th 2008, 11:30 am

Welcome Pat

I am very glad you found us here, you have alot to offer these discussion boards. Your knowledge is very extensive, you have a peacefulness about you that fills these boards with Love and Wisdom. We can all learn alot from one another, life is amazing and each one of us is connected to each other, and what we send out from us affects all.

I think its great that you consider your pets, your four legged children Smile They depend on us just as children do, and need our Love and Attention.

I am also a animal lover, i have a "yellow naped amazon parrot" (shammy) he has a unique personality, and a fiesty temper. He loves asking people that are in the house "what are you doing" people get a laugh out of this. I answer him sometimes as if i was having a conversation with him. Smile He also calls people "pretty bird" I also have a small mixed dog, not really sure what breeds she is, as a friend of ours asked if we would like a dog and she explained that her first owners, abused her. This was very upsetting to me and we gladly took her in, and she is very happy, we give her lots of Love, her name is (Bella) and lastly but not least we have a cat that we also took in, his name is (Rufus) my sister could not handle the fleas that Rufus was bringing back, as they were biting her 1 year old boy, so me and my mother took him in, he was very thin when we got him and now hes very healthy.

As for these boards they are fairly new and others will come i believe this. We were inspired to create a place that people can come to and be themselves, without judgement. Our goal here is to help heal the world. if you will please tell others about us this will help the forum grow and between all of us we can create a community that is accepting to all Beliefs, Faiths, and Backgrounds.

Many blessings to you and your family.

Michael

Peace comes from being able to contribute the best that we have, and all that we are, toward creating a world that supports everyone. But it is also securing the space for others to contribute the best that they have and all that they are.

-- Hafsat Abiola --
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Pieces of Me Empty Pieces of Me

Post by HypnoDude December 11th 2008, 12:11 am

Hello All

I happened to stumble across this site by way of a good friend. I find it very inviting, soothing as well as having much potential for learning and teaching by way of all that is Spiritual and Metaphysical.

My name is Pat. I am happily married with two young children, barely reaching school age. My family calls the Atlanta Georgia area home for this period of our current incarnation. I work in Security Management, however am currently attending school to earn my Certification as a Clinical Hypnotherapist. Projected Graduation and Certification is mid to late summer 2009.

Im still on my great journey of Spirituality and at this present time I do not attach a 'Title' to myself in regards to my specific belief. I consider myself open and respectful of all Spiritual Paths, and find much enjoyment researching all Spirituality. I believe in Reincarnation, and have future plans to incorporate Past Life Regression as part of my specialty within my Private Hypnotherapy Practice.

I am an animal lover at heart, I consider my dogs my four legged children. Hercules, a mini dachshund is my first four legged child and is a steam roller with attitude at 7 years old. Oreo, a dalmation/lab mix just barely out of his puppy stage is my second four legged child and is the home and family protector, who believes he is not 85lbs, but is a lap dog.

I am both "fan" and student of the Psychic "world." Some of those close to me have the Gift, each in thier own special way. I have been told I am an Empath. Something I dont fully doubt, but not something I have completely accepted either. It is part of my Spiritual Journey of learning.

I enjoy time with my Family and Friends, Traveling, Animals, Music of all Varities, researching anything Paranormal, Metaphysical, Spiritual, or relating to Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy.

I Thank You for taking the time to hear a little about me. I look forward to getting to know everyone around the Board.

May your day be Great, and Always Encompassed in Light and Love.
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: