Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lessons and Teachings

5 posters

Go down

Lessons and Teachings Empty Lessons and Teachings

Post by athorne September 7th 2009, 11:21 am

Has anyone thought of offering some lessons or teachings on the skills that many of you have?

I see a wealth of abilities in you all. I have knowledge and insight, but I can't seem to apply it to actual process.

For example:

1 - I would love to learn how to OOBE, WILD, LD, and etc.
2 - I would like to be able to learn from masters that I know want to help us.
3 - I would like to be able to develop my third eye and spirit talk.
4 - I have some healing abilities. I would like to fine tune these skills
5 - I have touch sight abilities. But I have only a little bit of control over it.

To many of you these things are second nature and you may even feel that everyone using this site should already be developed beyond this point. But I and some others have been reading all the books and articles we can get our hands on and we still have some difficulties. Some basic instructions could be of value to us.

1 - What is the best order to develop skills?
2 - What prerequisites are absolutely necessary before attempting to have success at XYZ?
3 - What simple things can we learn quickly to give us success and motivation?
4 - Success stories that can inspire and motivate us.
5 - Celebrations for our fellow members new successes and discoveries.

And well you get the idea, don't you?
athorne
athorne

Male
Number of posts : 14
Appreciation Points : 28
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Lessons and Teachings Empty Re: Lessons and Teachings

Post by athorne September 7th 2009, 11:33 am

I feel kind of silly. I see we already have a chat board for doing teachings. You have already thought of it.

I hope I am deserving to have access to this wonderful site.
athorne
athorne

Male
Number of posts : 14
Appreciation Points : 28
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots September 8th 2009, 6:14 pm

Yeah, if you look around
you'll see some posts regarding lucid dreams
and out of body experiences

Mine happen far an few between
and spontaneous
I realized I can't force it to happen
it happens on its own

Just enjoy life, pray with gratitude, do good works and
spirit should touch you back...
and "semper fi" never give up your quest
for knowledge of Spirit....

And get plenty of Fresh Air

Thats the way I practice my life
just keep a journal of all your spirit experiences....

Messages that come through Spirit are yours alone
to use as answers to your questions...
thats why some folks wouldn't understand
that's why modern medicine would drug you
instead of listen to what you have to say
.... it's a personal journey that means more to you than anyone.... Praise ... LOL
sometimes you can share them with like minded folks...and they'll believe you
because they've had the same experience....

Question: Do you ever see a light behind or off to the side of you and when
you turn it may disperse or if you turn slower you actually get to view
it a few seconds.... LOL .... thats an angel....

of course, you should do your research and make sure it wasn't a reflection
on anything.... when it's beyond scientific explaination..... it's spirit....

I thank them for the comfort and message it may bring me....

and author on Angels is Sylvia Browne and Doreen Virtue
Again you can ask at the library...
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind September 26th 2009, 9:19 am

Meditation has been the best way that I have found to open up abilities. Theyre already there, we just have to wake them up. Channeling the Black light of earthly love and energy into our root chakra ( located in the perneum). And channeling the enerrgy upwards towards the heart chakra.

The heart chakra is the gateway to our higher selves. I try to focus most of the earlty energy going through my root sacrel, solar plexus and heart chakra. i then picture myself walking to a temple, and I sit on the alter, and picture myself meditating and ask to bring these energies up through my throat third eye and crown chakra.

I then focus on white heavely energy going thought the reverse, and when i get to the heart chakra, I ask if I can bring the energy of the universe down though my other chakras, down into the earth. I tend to feel very open and charged, but overall relaxed. I hear my inner thoughts better. This is when you can focus dicrectly on the chakras I wish to enhance.

You must make sure yoour root chakra is grounded, before doing this. My advice is work on your heart chakra, becasue it will bridge the gap between out conciosness and our higher selves.

The third eye chakra opens up our abilities that we have inside of us. Try not to rush into it, but also let it occur naturaly.

I also agree with D, being in nature is one of the best things you can do. The more you listin around you in nature, the more youll learn about yourself. Enjoy!

Peace
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being September 28th 2009, 6:47 pm

athorne wrote:Has anyone thought of offering some lessons or teachings on the skills that many of you have?

I see a wealth of abilities in you all. I have knowledge and insight, but I can't seem to apply it to actual process.

For example:

1 - I would love to learn how to OOBE, WILD, LD, and etc.
2 - I would like to be able to learn from masters that I know want to help us.
3 - I would like to be able to develop my third eye and spirit talk.
4 - I have some healing abilities. I would like to fine tune these skills
5 - I have touch sight abilities. But I have only a little bit of control over it.

To many of you these things are second nature and you may even feel that everyone using this site should already be developed beyond this point. But I and some others have been reading all the books and articles we can get our hands on and we still have some difficulties. Some basic instructions could be of value to us.

1 - What is the best order to develop skills?
2 - What prerequisites are absolutely necessary before attempting to have success at XYZ?
3 - What simple things can we learn quickly to give us success and motivation?
4 - Success stories that can inspire and motivate us.
5 - Celebrations for our fellow members new successes and discoveries.

And well you get the idea, don't you?

I would like to apologize for the late response, i must have missed this post when i took a week off for inner reflection. I think you have a wonderful idea, Some classes/lessons would be a great addition to Spirits Journey Forums. This will be in the works down the road. Thank You Athorne Wonderful suggestion Thumb

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dhar June 18th 2010, 1:22 am

With so much controversy going on, I am led to ask this question. What makes atheists believe they bible is a hoax. Secondly, You are always asking for proof that there is a God. I'm asking you to prove if you can that there is no God. I want to start a debate, but I want to keep it clean, no name calling. No making persons of the other persuasion feel like they are ignorant. Can we just agree that we will disagree, and provide the best answers possible. I'll be the first to tell you, I am a Christian, and no matter how hard you try, I will never believe that there is no God. OK, let the best answers win.
==============
Links Removed at the discretion of the Administrators our Apologies Please read the Forum Rules HERE
dhar
dhar

Number of posts : 2
Appreciation Points : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 18th 2010, 9:55 am

Welcome to Spirits Journey Forums dhar, hope you Enjoy yourself here, there is much to learn and share, please make yourself at home.

Be yourself dhar, and whatever your Beliefs are & how your Faith is, should never be compromised for the sake of anothers Beliefs or Non Beliefs. I realized that an open mind, brings great Wisdom & Discoveries, some years ago i was very closed off to what others Believed that, i found myself asking questions about my own Beliefs. You know what you feel to be the Truth, and that's whats Important. Elrick added a post about a week or two ago called The existence of God very Enlightening post. Learned alot from it. If you would like to read it you can find it here:

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/sacred-place-f73/the-existence-of-god-t1115.htm#6576

If you would like to post a debate topic on the Views of Gods Existence you can do so under the Forum called Debates, its on the main page, it sounds like it would be a wonderful discussion.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down