Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello from canada

+4
d-knots
Wind-Dancer
WhiteShaman
canadianmind
8 posters

Go down

hello from canada Empty Re: hello from canada

Post by 23luda23 September 28th 2009, 2:26 pm

Hello and Welcome canadianmind! Welcome I really enjoy reading your introduction and learned few things Thumb . Its very nice to meet you. Jump in Love
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 September 28th 2009, 12:03 pm

Hi ,and WELCOME Canadianmind.I have been away for over a week,but i'm back now and have a lot of catching up to do,so welcome to Spirits journey forums.i also found your introduction inspiring and just have a feeling your going to love it here the people are great and caring and they all have many inspirational stories and experiences they share with us everyday.I've learned so much from this forum,and am still learning.Looking forward to reading your posts and experiences. Welcome Very Happy :Hello:
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind September 28th 2009, 11:11 am

THank you for your welocming arms!!
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being September 28th 2009, 11:04 am

Hello canadianmind, Welcome to Spirits Journey Forums Welcome

Glad to meet you :Hello:

I found your introduction very inspiring, and have also went through many similar things. It was about 4 years ago that i started to realize something was missing in my life, i am now 34.

canadianmind wrote:But to truely be awakened, we "must go back to natural time". This brought me to the 13 moon calender. Its a calander thats sychronised to the universe, and the cycles of the moon revolving around the earth. This i belive is one of the final pieces to figureing out the truth.

I belive that i found this information for a purpose, and am in the prossess of awakening myself. But i think im at a point where I need guidence, and people who are like minded as myself to continue this journey that I belive humans, will all eventualy take part.

Everything happens for a reason this i know, i feel that knowing this is a part of us that is awakening. As for the 13 moon calender i feel it makes perfect sense, each one of our experiences is Truth and each Truth we experience brings us much closer to Awakening.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 September 26th 2009, 6:59 am

Welcome Canadianmind, I can't better what d-knots has said, but can add, it is your journey so take your time, do not hurry it Welcome
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots September 25th 2009, 7:21 pm

Hiya CM,

I have a golden rule for you....

Continue to be you and seek answers to your questions...
afterall,
It is Your Journey...
so enjoy it!

Please, share any information you can...LOL...
have a goodness day... Thank You
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer September 25th 2009, 4:07 pm

Hello canadianmind and welcome to our community. I found your post very honest and open. A lot of us here have experienced what you have gone thru. I myself still struggle to understand new imformation as it comes to me sometimes. Hopefully we can all come to understand our journey as we share our knowledge in the words we put in our posts.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman September 25th 2009, 3:43 pm

canadianmind wrote:My name is Jesse, and for many many years I have been seeking the truth. After many years of thinking of things that made sence, but having trouble connecting everything, I was no where nearer to the truth about us and life and so on.

I have always had thoughts on creation, life, evolution, everything, and after 10 years of reading information, book after book, website after website, I had more questions then answers. I am a very open minded person, and have approtched everything with logic, and "leaps of faith", when it comes to information. But I have always drawn my own conclusions, which in high school you apperantly cant do. I have been always shot down for speaking my mind, and challenging what i think is wrong. I have only found exceptence from my friends and family.

After highschool, I was at a point where I belived that there wasnt a god. And with the information i had at the time, It made thinks much simpler, and made much more sence. I belived that people were on their own, and were each induvidual in all ways. Only after a few years, I once again had more answers then questions.

So at that point, I started to read books on plants, sociology, evrything to try to understand this life and world. I was at a point where I belived that everything was connected in some way, and that there may be a god after all.

Just a few months ago, I was introduced to the movie "esoteric agenda". It not only made sence of the world we live in, and why the world is the way it is at the moment. It made me understand that I was right in many many ways of thinking. It explains that people like me, who stand up for what they belive in, and have self thought, was being forced out of our society. There was a very enlightning part in the movie about the tuth about us, and our connection to eachother and the universe. I was truley brought to tears. It explained and confirmed much that i thought was wrong, and knew. I then began to meditate, and find more information ( movies my gregg braden and others), which helped me understand the bigger picture.

Now, everything ive read latley, states that people are ready to truly understand themselves, and the more people awakened, the more people in turn will awaken themselves. But to truely be awakened, we "must go back to natural time". This brought me to the 13 moon calender. Its a calander thats sychronised to the universe, and the cycles of the moon revolving around the earth. This i belive is one of the final pieces to figureing out the truth.

I belive that i found this information for a purpose, and am in the prossess of awakening myself. But i think im at a point where I need guidence, and people who are like minded as myself to continue this journey that I belive humans, will all eventualy take part.

If you have any questions for me, ( even this long intruduction is vauge to what i have found out), I belive that I should share information, as I hope that on here, I can find what im seeking

PS I apolizise for my spelling lol

Peace

Greetings and welcome canadianmind! Very Happy
Knowing that you were no nearer to the truth is in essence moving nearer to the truth! It’s all good!
You life story sounds a lot like mine. I too read and absorbed everything I could and I too felt alone in my search.
Moving from my head to my heart is what finally made all of the connections I sought after and believe it or not, spiritual forums is what helped me to express myself, which is so important, with like-minded people. Forums like this have changed my life and I am sure if you stick around, this one will change yours and consequently the world too!
I Look forward to sharing with you and learning from you.
Weekends are slow for me, so hopefully next week we can talk more as you respond to posts you find interesting.
Peace and Blessings, Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

hello from canada Empty hello from canada

Post by canadianmind September 25th 2009, 3:27 pm

My name is Jesse, and for many many years I have been seeking the truth. After many years of thinking of things that made sence, but having trouble connecting everything, I was no where nearer to the truth about us and life and so on.

I have always had thoughts on creation, life, evolution, everything, and after 10 years of reading information, book after book, website after website, I had more questions then answers. I am a very open minded person, and have approtched everything with logic, and "leaps of faith", when it comes to information. But I have always drawn my own conclusions, which in high school you apperantly cant do. I have been always shot down for speaking my mind, and challenging what i think is wrong. I have only found exceptence from my friends and family.

After highschool, I was at a point where I belived that there wasnt a god. And with the information i had at the time, It made thinks much simpler, and made much more sence. I belived that people were on their own, and were each induvidual in all ways. Only after a few years, I once again had more answers then questions.

So at that point, I started to read books on plants, sociology, evrything to try to understand this life and world. I was at a point where I belived that everything was connected in some way, and that there may be a god after all.

Just a few months ago, I was introduced to the movie "esoteric agenda". It not only made sence of the world we live in, and why the world is the way it is at the moment. It made me understand that I was right in many many ways of thinking. It explains that people like me, who stand up for what they belive in, and have self thought, was being forced out of our society. There was a very enlightning part in the movie about the tuth about us, and our connection to eachother and the universe. I was truley brought to tears. It explained and confirmed much that i thought was wrong, and knew. I then began to meditate, and find more information ( movies my gregg braden and others), which helped me understand the bigger picture.

Now, everything ive read latley, states that people are ready to truly understand themselves, and the more people awakened, the more people in turn will awaken themselves. But to truely be awakened, we "must go back to natural time". This brought me to the 13 moon calender. Its a calander thats sychronised to the universe, and the cycles of the moon revolving around the earth. This i belive is one of the final pieces to figureing out the truth.

If you have any questions for me, ( even this long intruduction is vauge to what i have found out), I belive that I should share information, as I hope that on here, I can find what im seeking

PS I apolizise for my spelling lol

Peace
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum