Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number 5

4 posters

Go down

Number 5 Empty Number 5

Post by Vanilla2 October 2nd 2009, 5:15 am

Last night I had a strange occurrence, I woke up knowing that I had dreamed but with no recognition of what, apart from waking up saying "number 5" I have no Idea why, this has no meaning to me, I dont think this was a lucid dream as I willed myself to remember this when I went back to sleep so that I would remember it in the morning when fully awake, to do this I opened my eyes to look at the alarm clock which read either 2.15 or 3.10 am, then closed my eyes and went back to sleep but still keeping "number 5" focused within me. I do dream quite regular but have never dreamed of a number before. I have looked up dreams of numbers and found this.......

Five - Five is a number for change (being the next number after four, five is starting over again).

Another interpretation:
Five: An important discovery that will make a difference in your life. Adventure, courage health .

I shall carry on my search for the reason of why did I dream of this number, and why now.

http://www.mythsdreamssymbols.com/ddnumbers.html
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Number 5 Empty Re: Number 5

Post by Wind-Dancer October 2nd 2009, 8:24 pm

I feel that the number five may indicate the karma path in your dreams. Possibily you are experiencing your world through the five physical senses alone. Dreams with the number five quite often show what you need to develop on this path. So you should look for other symbols to indicate this in the dream.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 October 3rd 2009, 4:40 am

Thank you Wind-Dancer for your help and advise to the meaning of this dream, this is the first time dreaming of a number, this was all that was clear on my mind, nothing else of my dream, but i was fully aware that i had had a dream of some sort. I was wondering if any one else had ever experienced this before.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being October 6th 2009, 12:54 am

I have had many dreams with numbers in them, usually upon awakening is the best time to interpret what the dream is telling you. This is something i need to remember, i have also found that numbers in my dream were very hard to interpret on my own. It helps to understand how numerology interprets numbers. Our intuition is our greatest interpreter, sometimes we could get answers through meditation on what these symbols in dreams might mean.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 6th 2009, 8:59 am

Vanilla2 wrote:Last night I had a strange occurrence, I woke up knowing that I had dreamed but with no recognition of what, apart from waking up saying "number 5" I have no Idea why, this has no meaning to me, I dont think this was a lucid dream as I willed myself to remember this when I went back to sleep so that I would remember it in the morning when fully awake, to do this I opened my eyes to look at the alarm clock which read either 2.15 or 3.10 am, then closed my eyes and went back to sleep but still keeping "number 5" focused within me. I do dream quite regular but have never dreamed of a number before. I have looked up dreams of numbers and found this.......

Five - Five is a number for change (being the next number after four, five is starting over again).

Another interpretation:
Five: An important discovery that will make a difference in your life. Adventure, courage health .

I shall carry on my search for the reason of why did I dream of this number, and why now.

http://www.mythsdreamssymbols.com/ddnumbers.html

My favorite website for number meanings is http://www.whats-your-sign.com/spiritual-meaning-of-numbers.html

This is what it says about the number 5

Five: The spiritual meaning of number Five deals with travel, adventure, and motion. With the highs that come with these attributes, Fives also carry instability and unpredictability, and radical changes. The spiritual meaning of Five draws our attention to the wonder of life, and beckons us to appreciate the perception of chaos all around us. Five has wild vibrations: primitive and erratic. When Five continues to pop up in your life be prepared for some action, like a trip. Remember, trips aren't all necessarily taken physically. Some of the best journey's are taken in the mind and spirit.

Personally, I don’t typically dream about numbers but I see them duplicated on digital clocks ALL the time. For example 10:10, 11:11, 12:12 and 5:55. That is drew me into learning about their significance and especially when duplicated. There are entire websites related to double numbers.
The short story is that when it happens, I have come to understand it means that Spirit is there with me and that I am not alone.
When my daughter was sick, I would see double numbers 6-10 times a day.

I hope the information above helps shed some more light on your dream Vanilla.

Peace and Blessings, Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content