Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The truth as I see itnly

4 posters

Go down

The truth as I see itnly Empty The truth as I see itnly

Post by canadianmind October 2nd 2009, 2:05 pm

The world is changing. Everyone can see it, unfortunatly very few people choose to actually pay attention to it. The weather is different from even 10 years ago. Hail in spain, tornadoes in scotland, record temeratures in canada, 2 years of relitivly low occurances of hurricanes in the atlantic, large earthquakes, Tsunamis. There is also more war, fighting diseases, forest fires, political unrest.

If you think over the past 100 or so years, it seems like the events now are culminating, almsot cascading towards the present day at alarming speed. The amount of techincal innovation has developed faster then we can comprehend. You can get any information you wish becasue of the internet faster then you can blink. I remember even 10 years ago waiting for a web page to load was a normal thing. We have no become obsessed with speed, faster and bigger everything.

On the other hand, more and more people are opening up their minds and comming at peace with there innerself. Through any spiritual teaching, we learn to be at peace with ourselves and the world around us. As far as I am aware there arent very many religions who say other wise. When you look through all the influence, and time and many translations, and the differences between them all its right there infront of you.

Now, sciene has proved that the center of the earth is a solid vibrating crystal, resinating at a certain frequency. This effects out climate, our oceans, our magnetic field, everything that is on this planet. It is now being more understood that all matter is made of of energy, and sscience has also proven that energy is essentialy vibration. To put it simply the earth has a pulse. Think of it this way: Our bodies get its pulse from the brain which dictates the pulse of our heart, which gets its pulse from the earth, which gets its pulse from the sun etc. we are literaly connected to everything on this planet, and this galexy, and they universe beyond. If you put aside the term god, and replace it with the understanding that god, is the web of energy and vibrations that connects everything, it makes almost EVERYTHING explainable and possible.

Even our emotions are a form of vibration. There are really only 2 emotions we feel, all others stem from them, Love, and fear. You can think of it as good and eveil, light and dark of you will. Fear is essentialy a slow wave of vibration, like a bass note, while love is a fast vibration, like a very high pitched note. Now, our genetic code is made up of 60 some odd amino acids. Barley 1/3 are activated at this current time. Why would only a small amount of our genetic code open? Doesnt logic say that it should all be "switched on"? The same goes for our brain, which is essentialy a large network of nerves, which sends information around our body through electrical impulses ( vibrations ??). We percieve emotions in our brain, so if we take an infuvidual who lives in a state of fear, his bodies vibrations would touch a small about of his genetic code. But a person who lives in a state of constand love and compassion, his vibrations would therefore come in contact with many more spots on the gene.

The earths vibration or frequency stayed the same for as long as they had known about it until about 1987. Before then the frequency was around 7.8. In 1987 it jumped up to 8.3. Over the past 20 or so years, it has been following the fibinocci sequence 1,1,2,3,5,8,13. Now it is around 12. In 2012-2013, the earths frequency will be aboout 13.

The ancient mayan belived that we are at the end of many cycles in time. The end of a galactic cycle of 26000 or so years, the end of a smaller cycle inside the 26000 yr cycle, thats around 6000 years, and 13 mini cycles inside the 6000 year cycle. In december 21 2012, the sun, moon and earth will allign themselves with the galactic center of our galaxy. Effectivly ending the grand 26 000 year calender. This coincides with the movment into "aquarius", which was supposed to happen between 2006- 2013. The 6000 yr cycle has come to an end in dec 21 2012 as well. From the year 1600-now, we have moved farther and farther away from our true roots as humans, and have been moving away from our connection to the univers and the earth due to our obsession with matirial possessions. In the 1600, the first michanical clock was used by monks to dictate there meditation time. And it is also the same century that the gregorian calender was introduced.

Many people think that a calender is a device for measring time. The fact is it was invented by the romans to dictate the time to collect bills. When the gregorian calender was introduced, the world was using a calender called the 13 moon calender. This stated that the year was broken up into 13 months, of 28 days, with one day "out of time". This was divised to tell when earthly energies and universal energies were at there strognest, and dictated much in there dayly lives. Similar to the almanac of today, it was based on the 13 times the moon revolves around the earth in its 364 days around the earth. Doesnt it make sene to use a calender based on natural phenomina then use a calender that was invented to collect money?

The replacement of the 13 moon calender b the gregorian calender, is called "the great error in time". This was predicted by many civilizations, particularly the mayan. By replacing the natural calender with an essentialy synthetic one, we therefore cut the major tie that bind us to our univers and earth. Ever since then mans greed ( to perfect upon), and controll nature has increased to dramatic proportions. By each passing year, more and more people fell out of natural time, therefore culminating in the time that we live today.

So what does this all mean? In 2012, almost every ancient civilization predicted the time we would be in today, and also predicted out future to this point. They predicted that we would be entering a time of change in these alst few moments in there calender. Anything from apocolypes to armegedon, to wwIII that have been ciculating through our culture obver the past 6000 of so years, all means that we are in a time of massive change. Basicaly a collective change in conciosness.

DEcember 21 2012, is the winter solstace, which coincides with the hight of earthly and universal vibrations,which coincides with the lowest magnetic field in 10 000 years, with coicides with the alignment of the earth and the galaxy, which marks the shift from piecies ( the age of the fish), to aquarius ( the female water bearer), which coincides with the ending of many many civilizations calenders, and coincide with there predictions of massive change, which coinsides with the pinnical of war and greed. This is too much of a coincedence to ignore.

So ill say it plain as day. The time when science, and refligion/spirituality, is finally at hand. A "golden age" of humanity where our heavinly minds and bodies are realized. If god is the spiritual web that connects everything, then godlyness is already inside of us waiting to be opened. All religions will become one, and all the planet will finally go back to its earthly/spiritual nature that it was destined to be. This is truely an exciting time to be alive. So life life to the fullest, enjoy nature, enjoy your family, enjoy your neigbors and "god", ourselves and the earth and everything in between, live compassionatly, and ask questionss, get back intouch with the planet and the universe, enjoy te stars, belive what ever you want to belive in.

Now I am not one to say what WILL happen on our way there, in these last few seconds, or what will happen when the time comes for man to finaly assend to the next level, but thats the best thing. All we can do is ride it out, and enjoy it for all its worth.

Peace, love and happiness ( the hippies were truely right Razz)
Jesse
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

The truth as I see itnly Empty Re: The truth as I see itnly

Post by WhiteShaman October 2nd 2009, 2:50 pm

Excellent post my friend, very positive as many 2012 posts tend not to be!
Believe it or not I am currently listening to, on YouTube a thing called, “the heartbeat of mother earth” and I just got finished reading earlier today what you stated about this “heartbeat” changing since the “1980’s from 7.8 to the 12 that it is now. It even mentioned 13 coming around 2012.
I’ll take your post as validation to what I have read with the added feeling of positive-ness that you portrayed very well.
Thank you CanadianMind and peace and Blessings to you,
WhiteShaman
Good Post
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 2nd 2009, 2:55 pm

I as well take your post as validation. THis is essentialy the shot version of the culmination of everything ive read over a fw months and years. I had a feeling it was right in its way. But my ego was saying it wasnt.

2012 predictions are ussualy negative as such from misunderstanding the signs, and the fact that most of the world unfortualty live is a state of fear in one way or the other. This kind of proves a collective concious as well.

Thanks for the kind words
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe

Back to top Go down

Post by nameless October 7th 2009, 4:39 pm

canadianmind wrote: The truth as I see itnly
Perhaps these old eyes missed it, but what is an "itnly"?
nameless

Number of posts : 34
Appreciation Points : 38
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 7th 2009, 6:54 pm

haha, im using a laptop with the mouse built in, so when i type with my big hands, I move the mouse sometimes and do that lol " the truth as i see it". Sorry guys lol
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by nameless October 7th 2009, 10:16 pm

canadianmind wrote:haha, im using a laptop with the mouse built in, so when i type with my big hands, I move the mouse sometimes and do that lol " the truth as i see it". Sorry guys lol
Gotcha!
haha.. I know what you mean about the hands!
"As I see it" is always implied, of course. What else can it be?
nameless

Number of posts : 34
Appreciation Points : 38
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn October 11th 2009, 12:36 pm

Wow, what a great post!

CanadianMind wrote:
From the year 1600-now, we have moved farther and farther away from our true roots as humans, and have been moving away from our connection to the univers and the earth due to our obsession with matirial possessions.

I've always felt that this was true. So when I read it here, my heart jumped a beat! Thank you for pointing this out..

CanadianMind wrote:
All religions will become one, and all the planet will finally go back to its earthly/spiritual nature that it was destined to be.

Amen.
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 11th 2009, 2:34 pm

Thanks!
There have been many things on this forum that made me skip a beat. Some of them were just random thought i fergot about untill i seen them here.

And serenity-dawn, about the " god given names" you were mentioning before. As you seen i mentioned the 13 moon calender. You can look up your galactic signature. Interesting things because in a cryptic way it desribed me very well. I am a "white lunar wizard" according to it. Strange when you take in to account ive always had an infatuation with wizards, and spells and magic and things like that. And to make it a bit weirder I was born in june. Im a cancer so im a lunar sign. The second the name came up, it made sence. Very cool if you ask me. I read you story on how you came up with yours. I get what your talkin about! Thanks
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn October 11th 2009, 10:00 pm

Thank you, I'll have to look that up..
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 12th 2009, 1:02 am

not a problem at all
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down