Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello & Welcome

Go down

Hello & Welcome Empty Hello & Welcome

Post by Spirit-Being December 22nd 2008, 5:34 pm

"Whoever you are - wherever you are on your spiritual journey - you are welcome here. You are safe and you are loved."

Welcome to the Spirits Journey Forums and welcome home. My name is Spirit-Being and I serve here as the Community Spiritual Administrator.

Our faith and philosophy here attracts a community of spiritual seekers interested in living, working and acting in accordance to the great spiritual principles taught in every religion, faith, & belief. We've created this website for everyone who wants to know more about living a happy, healthy, tranquil, and meaningful life. We welcome you to this website and to our community, with respect, love, and joy!

This web site was originally founded by Michael Stelmach and Helen Orman. This is a spiritual community that studies and practices spiritual principles, as established by the many great spiritual teachers of old.

Our belief is that we live in a spiritual universe. We believe that the power of our thought, backed by natural spiritual laws, can heal, fulfill, and transform us. We know that it is done unto us as we believe. Our philosophy embraces the truths of new thought and ancient wisdom, the discoveries of modern science and the consistent threads of the world's great religions and teachings, for affirmative living. We honor and embrace all walks of life and all expressions of faith. All are welcome here.

Thank you for visiting us on the web. I believe that if you are reading this message, there is something within you calling you to a greater spiritual expression. There is a spiritual impulsion that is either pushing or pulling you to fulfill your hearts desire. I am glad you found us and that you want to find out more about who we are and more about our topics. It is our intention to serve you in the best way possible on this journey and as you may discover, we are on a journey of growth and discovery ourselves. Together we can do so much more than we can do alone.

Namaste!

Last edited by Spirit-Being on December 26th 2009, 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Hello & Welcome Empty Re: Hello & Welcome

Post by Spirit-Being July 18th 2009, 7:20 pm

Many Blessings Loves
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum