Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 fact or fiction??

3 posters

Go down

2012 fact or fiction?? Empty 2012 fact or fiction??

Post by canadianmind November 22nd 2009, 12:46 pm

Weve all seen that there is a new movie out called 2012. For though who are going to see it im about to mention a few things about the plot. The long and the short of it is, there was a large partocle storm from the sun, that started to destabilise the earths crust, reverse the magnetic poles, and essentialy make the entire american landmas ( north and south) move 1500 miles north ( and russia and africa and eurrope moved 1500 miles south), causing a massing 1500 meter tidal wave that flooded the earth. Very cool movie, decently written, and above all, the best computer graphics ive seen since jurrasic park. IT seems like everyone is jumping on the 2012 bandwagon.

Right now there seem to be 2 major sides. On one side, you have the denyers. The people who say things like "it will be another Y2K", or " nothing will happen". On the other, you have the people who have innumberable theories as to what will happen, and truely belive that the end of the world will either happen or begin on december 21 2012. I have been reading up on this subject off and on fer a few years, and only recently there has been a slowly at first, but now rapidly growing group of people, who are in the middle. They say that the world AS WE KNOW IT will end, and that 2012 or shortly after will be a massive plantary shift (physicaly or mentaly). Now in these 3 groups of people, there are hundreds if now thousands of theories as to what will happen. I am going to mention a few myself here, but I might add that some touch on a variety of subjects that may not have to do with the forum exactly, but touch majorly upon the whole 2012 theme. So let me say here first, as I usualy do, that these subjects need to be taken with an open mind, and, as I always say, need to check up on the sources. And once again, I apoligize now if i disrespect anyones beilifs, or step over any ones boundries. I just state the information as found, or as I see it.

Firstly, there is a theory going around that involves something called the "New World Order". ITs history goes back as far as the nights templars. Basicaly in a very small nutshell, the NWO, was created by the most powerful people on our time, consisting of media mogouls, royalty, and philathropists. They all have the most money basically, but more importianly, they have some of the most ancient and pure blood in humanity. Basicaly, every single president, prime minister, king or queen is either related to eachothr, or has blood ties to some of historys greatest people. For example, George w Bush has blood ties to godfrry de boulion, and pope gregory the 6th ( could be wrong on the number here), and is closly related to the entire house of winder in briton. For the last few thousand years ( or atlest hundred), there soul purpous is to make sure that theyre blood line stay in power forever, and to let nothing stand in there way. Now, theres family history goes back so far, they know many secrets that we only wish we knew. Like the bodys natural cycles. Days of sacrifice, and so fourth. An example would be operation shock and awe, when the US started to bomb iraq. The 2 week or so period when they were bombing, just hapened to coincide with a period of pegan ritual scrifice where blood is spilled for the fertility of the earth ( the lasst day of the bombing was the day of welpurgus (the black sabbath song warpigs was originaly called welpugis). Basicaly, they know how to controll the masses of people, becasue they understand how to use the earth, stars, and our own technology to create a state of fear. And people in a state of fear do some god awful things. According to what ive read and seen, they are planning to reduce the earth population down to 500 000 000, or 1 000 000 000 by geneticaly reducing the vitamin count in our foods. This is called project alemantarius. Now what this plan for, and this is documented, is that the FAO, and the UN, will ban vitamins, and drasticaly reduce the nutitional value in all government controlled food plants ( now remember what i said about the worlds most powerful media, and commercial people, this include suppiers such as general mills) as of december 2009. In the following years, they think that around 3 billion people will die with in a year, 1 billion from starvation, and 2 billion from preventitive diseases due to lack of nutrition. Fouride plays a good part in this too, the russian gulag used flouride in there water to make sure that the workers were subdued. Its also the only ingredient in rat poison, and is also a major ingredient in prozzak, and other anti depressents. IT casues low testosterone levels, low test scores, depression, brain leasions, mental defects. Sounds like a wonder drug for controlling the population? Even aspertame is a horrible drug, and i do mean drug. It casuses headaches, brain leasions, vomiting, sicknesses, lack of drive, impitence, and has even been leaked to some cancers. And just to add, donald rumsfeild ran the company that distributed aspertame into almost every diet

Now why would they go through so much to stay in power and what does this have to do with 2012? They plan to reach a type on enlightenment, which there knowlege says will happen in 2012. They are a pagan religion, based on the sky and planets cycles. They think by cleansing the earth, that only the super rich will survive, and therefore be all powerful, and be able to reach enlightenment, due to the fact that there is no " waste of space" as they would put it. And just a quick side note, they have ways or trying to take aways your basica human rights, like your right to property.

OK now away from political theories.......

From the very beginnings of humans, when we were but mere primate that walked up right, weve had an obsession with the sky. And i belive that when we first used language, we were passing on knowledge of what we seen from above. Some scientists belive that spoken laguage was used around a million years ago by homo habilis, so therefore it can be safe to say that celestial events seen from up too a million years ago could quite possibly been passed on over the years, then when written words were finally created, then finaly put down. When you think of old civilizations, the sumarians really created everything, some law, art, writing, large stone structures. Even before then egyptions. There math skills, and astronimical skills are at par with ours, or even beyond ours ( there is a carving showing that they knew about 9 planets, going through murcury to pluto, with a very good reference to there relitive size. But there is even a 10th planet.

Now, very condenced, i will talk about the creation myths that the sumarians talk about. Basicaly there was another planet called tiamot ( and down the years was translated as satan), who challenged the sun. When he came face to face with him, the sun sent him down to earth, and set him afire, casueing his eyes to explode, and waters came fourth from a river unseen, and created the tigris and eurphraties rivers). Accodring to the sumarians, there used to be a planet that had a reverse orbit, and every 600 000 years, it would come close to earth. Now there was apperantly an advanced civilization on that planet, that came and visited earth every so often. Some scientists have concluded that the people from this planet, mated with the humidoid species on the planet, there fore creating us. We were apperantly bread to mine gold. In 2012, according to the sumerians, they planets are close enough for them to make it over to our planet again.

This is only the beginning, later today or tomorrow ill post the rest of the information, as it shard to go though it all :S

THanks
jesse
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

2012 fact or fiction?? Empty Re: 2012 fact or fiction??

Post by canadianmind November 22nd 2009, 4:28 pm

Now
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman November 22nd 2009, 5:05 pm

In the political theory cited above..I wonder..what do followers of such a theory believe happens to the 3 billion souls that die!
It sounds to me like they are the ones who benefit the most if even half of that theory is true!
The thing about 2012 or any other thoughts of the world ending is the fear that this movie as well as many individuals are spreading is helping to bring their worst fears into reality.
I choose to co-create our future in love each and every moment.
If a 2012 movie came out that showed how we create our future, then I would go support that one.
Thanks for the info Jesse. My hope is as people read these theories that they see just how ridiculous and speculative they are.
Love, love, love.....that is how you change the world.
Fear, fear, fear......that is how you create what we have now.
Peace and Blessings and Love,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind November 22nd 2009, 5:44 pm

Sorry lol

Now, going back to epic of gilgamesh, which is the original noahs ark story ( yes the is actually where the story from the bible originated from), and creation story from the beginnings of civilization, there has been the same story about "god" and "satan", or evil fighting, and something being drivin to earth, there was a major fire, and waters afterwords, where little survived for the most part. And the further you look back, at the older myths, the closer they talk about heavenly bodies then actual gods. Lucifer or satan is actually translated from the word tiamot, which is givin the name of a planet, or heavinly body in the sky, that fell to earth. Now thinking back then, ca you imagine having something familiar in teh sky move, and fall to earth. Id think the gods were pretty angry. Think of the game telephone, by the end of even 10 peopl eside by side, most of the time the message resembles closly the original, but still changes. So think of the effect of thousands of years on the same story?

Then we get into nostradamus. Some say he predicted 9/11, the first and second world war, and the 3rd world war. Just like many before him he also predicted a global war and chaos. Armageddon once again. Even then egptions, the chinese, sumarian ( babylonian/assyrian, the fertile crecent), mayan, european all talk about the same basic principle. There is a great war, or disaster, and a war there after, there is a time of discovery, and new peace. Every religion that proficises the end of times, all say the same thing. They never actually assume its the actual end. They mean the end of time yes. The end of time that they know, but the beginning of a new more prosperous time. Thats why you hear about us being on the brink of chaos, were at the point on our civilization where we create our own future. What happens in the next probably 4-6 years will determine the next thousand, if not more.

We can see the signs everywhere. I cant go anywhere in this city, and trust me it is a small city here compared to many others, and not hear something mentioned about 2012, or war, or climate change, or government plots, human rights or anything that comes from a truth. The weather is changing. I dont personally belive in global warming. I belive that yes it is warming, and were definetly making it worse, but the planet was on average 10 degrees warmer in quite a few periods of time. Even still, the weather is in a word: anal. Bad cold years with no snow, then the next is warm and raining till january and hot humid summers, then next is cold wet summers, with hot in september, and a warm fall. The celestial objects and events are culinating over the next few years. In 2012 there will be 3 types of eclipses visible in the northern hemesphere. Also, every planet, accept murcury, comes very close to the planet. There is also many meteor showers that are predicted to have record years.

Ten years ago, the hubble took what is credited as the most importiant picture of mankind. It was about 14 billion light years away, ( the space that they were looking at), and tow hat they could see, it was dead space. But when they looked so far away, the counted not one, or a dozen different galaxies, but 24!!!. Just think, the milkey way is a pretty average galaxy, which has about a trillion stars. Can you even imagine how many stars that is.... and the possibility of life?

There is also the speeding up of the earths lowest vibrational frequency ( the earth has 7 main harminic points, but there are a fw more), this is the music of life we all dance too if you will. This dictate our heart beat, or brain waves, the wind, and the movements of the planets. So if the planets vibration raises, so does everything elses without exception, as far as im aware.

That coincides with the lowest magnetic feild readings expected to be lowest in 2012. These coinside with the peak of sun spot and solar radiation. And this goes hand in hand with the fact that there are about 12 major and rare cylces ending. Theres a 600 000 year cycle ending as wella s a 26000, a 5000, and a few hundred year cycle.

Now of course, no prediction, or any amount of history debate wouldnt be complete without atlantis. Now, the people who think that it exsisted, figure it exsisted about 26000-10000 years ago. Now think about that. the beginning of this planetary cycle. Now if they were that old, they could have passed knowledge around. And as well, when it ended, i belive was when the sumarians were talking about tiamot. OR talking about a massive pole shift, which casues the earth to do everything from eathquakes, to plate degredation, to tidal waves. So stories about atlantis, about the earth swallowing it, could be explained by this.

Now what does all of this have to do with spirituality??? EVERYTHING. We are bonded to nature, which is bonded to the earth, which is bonded with the universe. All spirituality paths talk about body energy and that wer eall made of of energy, and New physisists, called string theorists, now think that the inside of an atam is a tyle of energy, and is wrapped around itself, kind of like a crumpled up piece of paper. We all share the same energy.

Now what does spirituality have to do with 2012. Y2K was something that was a problem invented by our technology, and honestly, it couldve have been very bad. People have been talking about this point in history for tens of thousands of years. We are in a very good time to be alive. We can do what all people talk about, and thats ave the world, in a sence. Greed materializm, hate, fear, and false freedom seems to be the world of today. I say false freedom due to the debt we ow the government and estabolishments, as well as us being ducumented and trown in a database with a registration number ( your birthcertificate), and not realizing my full dreams and realities becasue of money. And hate and fear i say, becasue of the media. Thats really all they throw at us, NEGATIVITY. They even speak of 2012 as negative. The mayans wished through all eternity that they would be alive to see this day, and here we are all fearing and blaming religions and givernments, with out really taking blame for ourselves and our part in this world. If people spent as much time on themsleves , and making themselves a better person, as they do in there greed for money, and possestions, as well as hating, then the world would be a much better place. The mayans predicted this time and called it the triump of materializm. The days of the ego. We all know what that means.

Now most of the things i say have been negative in some way. But like I said, we as people need to stop worrying about things. The end of times, government plots, how they will pay there bills. You may be homeless if you loose your house, but honestly id rather be alive and able to live with out debt as a bum sometimes then be subject to the idea of debt, and hell due to the way i live my life. Each person can make a difference and will make a difference.

ok ill stop jabbering and get to the point lol. The next decade or so, will be a great time to be alive in many ways. Hu,man kind will more then likley see SOMETHING of significance happen in 2012, with all of thes epredictions, who can really deny that something will happen? But the question is what? They all say as well, that there will be new prosperity on the planet. New disoveries about ourselves. The awakening that is already happening. People are waking up and asking questions, and are beliving what they want, instead of what there told is right. This is a time about self discovery. All the truths you want to know are either presented to you daily in your waking life, or more strongly your sebconcious, which dictates about 80% of your decisions in life everyday, or you just look inside of yourself. You can anser any question about anything if you jsut look deep inside. And thats where if there are going to be anychanges in ourselves, it will be deep inside our conciousness. Every religios text, and even health books say the same thing, harm nothing, love, live life, respect, learn, be one with nature. Stop worrying about things in life, if you worry about them, theyll more then likley present themselves.

All in all, once again, this is a great time to be alive. The time of self discovery, and the beginning of humanity. World war 3 is happening right now, with the pshcys of us all. The best thing to do is sit back, enjoy life, know yourself, an dyou will know all that there is to know..

y
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind November 22nd 2009, 5:56 pm

i couldnt agree more white shaman. In a world like that, it migh be the better place to be, concidering that most of the survivors woul be living in a one world government world, which in all realities is socilism. And I only wish that these were just theories. All of then have solid evidence about there claims, incliding videos, documentation, as well as many other things :S Now im not saying thta its real or not, but I wouldnt talk about something that didnt have evidence. And honestly, its just as unsettling to me as anyone to think that it is true. I defiently dont wish it was true. But everything that we deem as false is either a direct statement, dirived from truths that are too hard to heed, or come from truths that are so old, we think that they are jsut that, false.

But, that being said, your couldnt be more right, casue in order for these theories about NWO being true, we have to follo the plan they set out for us. And loving and being true to ourselves is exactly the oppisite of what they want. Why do you think any tribe paracticing paganism up to a hundred or 2 years ago was pretty much killed? Ancient paganism taught us to love the earth, and people and ourselves. Love is the answer, and careing, and being one with nature and the universe is what people need to do. We as people need to choose to create, and love instead of what we do now, desctruction. Choice is the main word!!!!!
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman November 22nd 2009, 6:14 pm

I would suggest that the evidence that these theories are based on really only exist in certain levels of consciousness. That means they are not reality, only certain peoples reality.
Terrorist are a good example of this. Put yourself in a suicide bombers mind and see that their world and reality is very real to them.
They believe with all their hearts that they are doing the right thing and in God's name. Are they? absolutely not!
All religions and trains of thought that preach that they are the true way and the only way all exist and they all have "evidence" but in reality they only exist in the reality of the minds that allow them too.
My point is, no, these theories are not based on truth...not in my world anyway and I create my world by "empowering" my thoughts and actions with that of the divine source of all existence.
The movement these days is that many are seeing clear on how we can use the unbiased power of all existence to create a loving peaceful reality.
We have had enough and we know what works and what doesn't.
Love, love, love!
Thanks again for the extensive info, it was interesting. I especially thank you for ending it on a happy loving note.
We are that much closer to a golden age because of that.
Every bit, every thought, every thing we do helps.
Peace my friend,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind November 22nd 2009, 6:39 pm

I know it was negative:S I tried to make it as upbeat as i could:S But givin the subject matter its really hard:S I appreciate your input as well white shaman. It goes back to the point that everyone thinks that they are right :S, and that is a great argument in itself. But mabey thatts the point? Mabey we all just need to learn to listin. Not saying in this context neseccarily, but in all aspects.

And your evin if it was true, your doing wha tyou should be, not heading it at all, living your life the way that you choose too, which i think everyone on here can learn from, especially myself. I put all this different information on here for people to draw there own conclusions to, and belive what you wish, becasue in my opinion, most of us get our news from the same source, and there are many ways of looking at the same thing. I just find it odd that after all these tens of thousands of years, the message is the same about 2012 and the years before and after. And it was also a point, so state that no one really knows the truth about many things right now, although it seems that at least certain points in these decades are some what predicted. ( if it seems i am being argumentitive or disrespectful, i am by no means being so, typing lacks so much emotion :S)

We are close to many wondeful things, and you said it well " every bit and thought helps " in the end. Bless the planet and everything in it. B thankful for the time wre here Very Happy

Peace as well, live long, and prosper Razz
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman November 22nd 2009, 7:41 pm

I hear you and I feel the emotion in your words.
The goods news is that as predictable as these things may seem to be, we can transcend all predictability.
We don't have to live guided by our subconscious and our ignorance.
We can wake up to our true self and co-create a better world that transcends old thought and old ways that no longer serve us.
We have the power to do so.
This is truth and it goes beyond al thought and all arguments. It is as true as gravity itself.
We create our reality!
When we wake up to our divinity and oneness, we transcend ego and the subconscious and old habits and we then see clear on how to create in the most loving way possible.
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Galatea December 12th 2009, 6:41 am

I didn't bother to watch the movie 2012, just from the trailers it is all fear based. Though, i like how more and more people are mentioning the NWO, more people are becoming aware of their existence! Either way, everything happens for a reason and their being here is for a reason, even if it is "bad".

I asked one of my teachers what 2012 was, she said this:

2012 is basically about planetary alignment, the shifting of the poles, the Earth's energy transcending. You can understand it as a shift of consciousness, but those who are not aware of it will be left behind, like a wave that will only carry those who are there ready to catch it. If you aren't the "2012" will not happen for you. Though, this is not to say it will never happen for you, greater awareness is not limited to the year but to you personally.

She said that even now in 2009, people are experiencing their "2012", they are experiencing their shift of consciousness which is simply that. Biblical omens or even holy shifts do not have to be limited to their prophesied date. It is all your sense of time which really does not exist. Her main point to me was, I think, to not be caught up in the big bang of wars and miracles that everyday is the next wave of opportunity for greater heights and downfalls.

But yes, one consciousness, freedom of soul awareness FTW!
Galatea

Female
Number of posts : 13
Hobbies : Reading, art, friends, Martial arts, swimming, roleplaying...
Tell us about yourself : Hello :) I'm currently in college and continuing my spiritual learning.
Appreciation Points : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind December 12th 2009, 9:55 am

To me the movie was more about what we are about now, and what we may come to be after something bad happens. But I do agree they put alot of fear into it. And I also agree that its good that people are aware of the NWO. Even if half of the things that are known about them come true...... :S. People often wonder what they even have to do with spirituality, well there whole goal is spiritual in nature. I also agree with you saying that things happen for a reason, and the way I look at it is, since so many people know of their plans, I bet weve already changed the future for the better!!.

I also agree with your teacher (sounds very smart, lucky for you !!). I dont really belive that its right for people to be left behind... but its a good way for people to learn, becasue fast changes in our lives even as simple as moving accross the country) can have major effects on our subconcious, let alone a quick but massive change to their concoiousness. So it would make sence.

But I coulnt agree more about worrying about it. Learning about it, and embracing it is way on the other end of the spectrum then being paranoid, or fear for it, or in my opinion the worse totaly disregarding that SOMETHING is going to happen in the next 5 years. IF you love, be compassionate, and live, and love life!!!!

Great reply!!!!

PS I hope your enjoying the heat...... in from canada, and regina was -50C with the windchll last night ....... -20 c here :S ol
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum