Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gift Ideas for your Spiritual Friends & Family

4 posters

Go down

Gift Ideas for your Spiritual Friends & Family Empty Gift Ideas for your Spiritual Friends & Family

Post by liberatedsoul December 18th 2009, 10:16 am

Here is a link to my blog post on holiday gift ideas. Let me know what you are giving the spiritually inclined people in your life this year...

http://www.baraka-bashad.com/2009/12/gift-ideas-for-your-spiritual-friends.html
liberatedsoul
liberatedsoul

Male
Number of posts : 57
Appreciation Points : 109
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Back to top Go down

Gift Ideas for your Spiritual Friends & Family Empty Re: Gift Ideas for your Spiritual Friends & Family

Post by WhiteShaman December 18th 2009, 11:08 am

Great idea! I have read a couple of those and they were great.
"The Shack" is another good one.
Alot of books can be bought "used" on Amazon and in fact I just put one on my Christmas list to my kids that "used" cost only $2.00!
Great Post!
Peace,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Gift Ideas for your Spiritual Friends & Family Empty Re: Gift Ideas for your Spiritual Friends & Family

Post by Spirit-Being December 18th 2009, 5:44 pm

I feel very selfish this year & all the previous years. Gifts that i wish i had given to my friends and family each and every year, that i never get around to. I think giving books is a great idea, theres so much to learn and explore through the words and stories of others. The great thing is it's never to late to start giving. People need inspiration and what better way to give this through Books. Aren't Words & Languages Beautiful : )

The Alchemist seems like an amazing journey, after reading the short detailed plot of the story, i felt extremely emotional. I can almost see a vision of what i need or should do in my life, exploring and just letting my feet lead me where they want to go. But fear stops me or maybe its just not the right time. I would love to read this book one day. Thanks for posting Liberatedsoul

Good Post

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by liberatedsoul December 21st 2009, 9:16 am

Your right. Don't waste time on guilt, just consciously change your behavoir in the present. Meaningful giving only requires good intentions and not a lot of money.

Take Care,
LiberatedSoul
liberatedsoul
liberatedsoul

Male
Number of posts : 57
Appreciation Points : 109
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being December 22nd 2009, 3:41 pm

Thank you Liberatedsoul

I guess i was stuck thinking i had to buy gifts, ATM i do not have a job. If i am in this situation next year which i hope not to be. I will be creative and make gifts for people, thanks so much

Happy Holidays

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 December 26th 2009, 8:37 am

Liberatedsoul, I found this poem that just sums up the best Christmas sugestions that we could ever give.

Christmas gift suggestions

To your enemy, forgiveness.

To an opponent, tolerance.

To a friend, your heart.

To a customer, service.

To all, charity.

To every child, a good example.

To yourself, respect.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down