Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayers For Tara

3 posters

Go down

Prayers For Tara Empty Prayers For Tara

Post by HypnoDude December 29th 2008, 11:01 am

Today, Tara, a Mother of 3, and only 28 herself, is undergoing a very important surgery.

Tara has a progressive form of Thyroid Cancer and is scheduled for surgery today to remove the cancerous mass in her neck which surrounds a lymph node. Two weeks from now she will begin Radiation Therapy, by taking a Radiation pill. Which will restrict her from touching her children or those she loves until the radiation in her body is gone.

Colette, Tara's Mother, is stressed and worried sick about her eldest 'baby girl'. Thankfully, Tara's extended family is large (3 brothers, and one sister). In addition to her other 4 children, Colette will also have the support of her own siblings, and parents who drove down from Chicago a couple days ago, special to be with their Daughter & Granddaughter during this.

Please send Prayer for Tara, and her family today, for a successful surgery and healing process. Thank you.
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Prayers For Tara Empty Re: Prayers For Tara

Post by Spirit-Being December 29th 2008, 6:53 pm

Tara and her family shall be in my prayers tonight, and for the coming weeks. I shall also send Tara a Reiki Healing for a quick recovery. May Gods Blessings shine down upon you, You are special because you are a child of God.

Many Blessings Tara Sunny
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Prayers For Tara Empty Prayers for Tara

Post by Wind-Dancer December 29th 2008, 7:48 pm

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER AND PRECIOUS LORD JESUS, I ASK THAT YOU HEAR THE PRAYERS FOR TARA. I ASK THAT YOU PLEASE PUT YOUR MOST PRECIOUS AND DEVINE HANDS ON THOSE DOCTORS HANDS TODAY AND GUIDED THEM THROUGH THIS SURGERY. I KNOW YOUR WILL IS BEING DONE AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT.

PLEASE WATCH OVER HER AND COVER HER WITH YOUR LOVE. HEAL HER SWIFTLY LORD WE PRAY.

A PRAYER LINE HAS BEEN FORMED FOR TARA AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR HER UNTIL HER JOURNEY THROUGH THIS IS COMPLETE.

NAMASTE
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by HypnoDude December 30th 2008, 2:12 pm

Thank You so much Spirit Being and Wind Dancer! Your thoughts and Prayers are much appreciated!!

As of today the news is minimal, we know her surgery was completed without complications (other than some 'paperwork delays') and the Doctors are confident they removed all which was cancerous from Tara's neck area.

Tara is resting well, and only frustrated by the restrictive diet while in the hospital.

I thank you all again!!
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down