Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joel Osteen

4 posters

Go down

Joel Osteen Empty Joel Osteen

Post by Spirit-Being December 29th 2008, 9:21 pm

I am truly grateful for my life, and part of this is because of the confidence Joel Osteen brings to my life. This man is truly of God, he loves lifting people up. His path is so set before him, what an inspiration he is in my life. If there was anyone i could be more like, it would be Joel. I have many obstacles in my path, and there are many times i struggle to keep my awareness. Some days i feel so bad that i become doubtful that i will rise above it, this makes things worse in my life.

I get swept up into an illusion and i become angry, doubtful, fearful, worried... Any how when i am feeling this way, this is when i need to remember to use the spiritual tools that work for me (Meditation, Reading Spiritual Material, Praying, Healing, Chanting, and watching Joel Osteen on television.. Usually i will watch Joel Osteen to help me find some confidence in myself, and realize how Beautiful my life actually is, then i think wow! it's that simple, i dont have to stay stuck in Negativity anymore, just use what God has given me. My goal is to become more Peaceful & Aware in my life.

I am so grateful for every person in my life, these forums are a Blessing it brings us all together so that we could all help each other, and you have all helped me so much in your posts, i just wanted to show my appreciation to each one of you, All your posts have helped me in my times of struggle. Thank You Smile Each post that we post will help someone out there.

If you have never seen Joel Osteen on television, one day when you are flipping through the TV channels and you come across his program please take a few minutes and Listen to his message, you might learn something about yourself that might help your progress on your Spiritual Path.

I feel so loving at this moment and I love you all Joel Osteen Heart-121I could sit here and feel like im being corny and thats the negativity trying to make me believe i am but i am confident in what i am feeling and will not give into anything Negative.
Many Blessing cheers Smile
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Joel Osteen Empty Re: Joel Osteen

Post by Dreamer December 30th 2008, 4:16 pm

I will occasionally stop and watch him if I am flipping through the channels and happen on his show. I saw he was on Larry King the other night (may have been a repeat) they went to commercial and I didn't go back.
I usually enjoy what he has to say...until the end of the broadcast....but...that's just me.
I wouldn't mind having a wallet like his though Wink
That would help me fight negativity for sure!!!
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by in2_wishin December 30th 2008, 10:50 pm

This guy is great! He is one of the few calming voices of reason on T.V today! In fact the otherday, i was at a bookstore reading a few pages outta his book, very inspirational.
in2_wishin

Number of posts : 18
Appreciation Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

Joel Osteen Empty Very calming person

Post by Wind-Dancer December 31st 2008, 6:29 pm

Joel Osteen is a person that touches my mind and soul. When i watch him on tv or just listen to him, hes always right on. Whatever my mood is for that particular day , he talks about it. I always come away from one of his programs with a better understanding of myself.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer January 18th 2009, 11:43 am

I watched his program this morning.
The message was on giving away your power.
He gave me some much needed 'reminders' today Smile
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down