Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Now/Pre-sense/Present Moment Consciousness

3 posters

Go down

The Now/Pre-sense/Present Moment Consciousness Empty The Now/Pre-sense/Present Moment Consciousness

Post by Sparrowhawk June 28th 2010, 10:33 am

How did I find it?

A: I didn't........it found me.

What I did have to do though was forgive. It took a long time to understand why and what occurred because of forgiveness. It was not easy to get past the grievances of yesterdays pain. It was like passing through the fires of hell; hell as a state of mind not a place that exists to condemn others too. We try to escape from having to face this inner fire. Anything to distract our selves, we will do.

The moment I forgave a shift occurred in consciousness. I felt a ton of bricks lifted off my back. That ton of bricks were the memories of days gone by. I was Free! My mind was Free at last. Martin Luther King once said "Free at last, Free at last, Thank God Almighty, I am Free at last. One only Realizes what that means when when one is free from the past and free from the worry of future too! Thank God Almighty I am free at last..........

You can be too. Honest and sincere forgiveness is the key which opens your own inner prison door. Let yesterday die, so your Spirit is set Free. Heaven The Kingdom of Heaven is within you, forgiveness opens the gate.

Today.......right Now you can begin your Journey in Free Consciousness.

Grab a pad of paper and start to free yourself.
Write down: "I forgive everyone and everything including me."

On the rest of the page write out your feelings as the day goes by. Do not concern yourself with good-bad, right-wrong, just honestly write out what your think and feel. Do this for 40 days. It takes time. It is time well spent.

You will go between states of joy and states of tears; allow both to Be as they are without fighting against either. The tears will clear away the old as the joy will fill in the empty space which is left behind.

Today, right Now........is the only moment in which you can ever do this.

Pay attention to the changes that occur in mind and body too! Digestion improves immediately. Eyesight improves immediately. Hearing improves immediately. Clarity of mind comes immediately.

Will you try this and see what happens?

Will you share what happens with others so they may grow and share in the joy as well?

You will discover a LOVE which transcends all other feelings of Love. It is your Divine Birthright to claim. It does require you shed yesterdays pain. God Bless all who find these words.
Sparrowhawk
Sparrowhawk

Male
Number of posts : 111
Hobbies : Star gazing, nature hikes, finding secret spots
Tell us about yourself : I am...............what else is there?
Appreciation Points : 167
Registration date : 2010-06-27

Back to top Go down

The Now/Pre-sense/Present Moment Consciousness Empty Re: The Now/Pre-sense/Present Moment Consciousness

Post by Linda June 28th 2010, 1:22 pm

I found them, I am ready, I will let you know my progress, Linda (-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

The Now/Pre-sense/Present Moment Consciousness Empty Re: The Now/Pre-sense/Present Moment Consciousness

Post by Spirit-Being June 28th 2010, 4:30 pm

Life changing Awesome Very Happy I will definitely try this, i know it will help, i need to do this, let the Truth be shown. Thank You so much Sparrowhawk.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowhawk June 28th 2010, 9:38 pm

Keep in mind one thing.......

A dark energy must be faced, then accepted, before it can be raised in vibration. In Alchemy it is called "Luna" and she does not like being called evil!
lol~

Consider her a untamed Lion, then tame her.......and she serves the greater Good, the only True Good.
Sparrowhawk
Sparrowhawk

Male
Number of posts : 111
Hobbies : Star gazing, nature hikes, finding secret spots
Tell us about yourself : I am...............what else is there?
Appreciation Points : 167
Registration date : 2010-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down