Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sayings by MAXINE....

2 posters

Go down

Sayings by MAXINE.... Empty Sayings by MAXINE....

Post by Linda July 3rd 2010, 4:37 pm

"Thought about taking up snowboarding, but then I figured, why not just ram my butt into a tree and save that long trip to the mountains."

"Do you know the best way to heal dry, chapped lips? Stop moving them."

"Some people have all the luck. They're called cheaters."

"This may be the year I get implants. Or I may just stick with my original teeth."

"So what if hula dancers can tell a story with their hands. I can tell a story with just one finger."

"Things even out. I don't look as good naked as I used to, and guys my age don't see as well as they used to."

"There should be support groups for women who can't put their dishes in the dishwasher dirty."

"I was going to try out one of those flavored lipsticks, but they didn't have "burrito"."

"When I call it a "Girls Night Out", what I mean is that I'm not going to wear a bra."

"Enjoyment is an everyday Occurrence!"

(-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Sayings by MAXINE.... Empty Re: Sayings by MAXINE....

Post by Vanilla2 July 3rd 2010, 4:43 pm

This one made me laugh the most............

"Thought about taking up snowboarding, but then I figured, why not just ram my butt into a tree and save that long trip to the mountains."

Still laughing as I picture myself doing just that flower

Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down