Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little goodies about Life

2 posters

Go down

Little goodies about Life  Empty Little goodies about Life

Post by Linda July 21st 2010, 8:07 pm

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~ Maria Robinson

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” ~ Howard Thurman

“In love, it is better to know and be disappointed, than to not know and always wonder.”
~ unknown

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.” ~ Kevin Arnold

“Look at life through the windshield, not the rear-view mirror” ~ Byrd Baggett

"You've got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you're not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice." ~Steven D. Woodhull

"Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow." ~Fernanda Miramontes-Landeros

"Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it." ~Author Unknown

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, variation of an excerpt from "The Serenity Prayer" by Reinhold Neibuhr

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted." ~John Lennon

"I thought growing up was something that happened automatically as you got older. But it turns out it's something you have to choose to do." ~From the television show Scrubs

"There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart." ~ Melanie Griffith

(-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Little goodies about Life  Empty Re: Little goodies about Life

Post by Spirit-Being October 11th 2010, 4:24 pm

Wonderful Quotes Linda Loves

A few of them spoke to me, becuase they show me what i may or may not be doing, in my Life.

Linda wrote:"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted." ~John Lennon

"Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow." ~Fernanda Miramontes-Landeros

"There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart." ~ Melanie Griffith

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda October 15th 2010, 2:10 pm

(-:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down