Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Book of Samahel", dictations of angels that adopted "glorified bodies"

Go down

"Book of Samahel", dictations of angels that adopted "glorified bodies" Empty "Book of Samahel", dictations of angels that adopted "glorified bodies"

Post by Guest July 17th 2011, 4:39 pm

http://ellibrodesamahel.info/ (click on the left of the page, where it says "Book of Samahel" next to a British flag.)

The Book of Samahel was dictated by more than sixty Angels (they were exactly 72 messengers who dictated it) to four young people called Jose Antonio, Luis Miguel, Paqui and Jose between the years 1987 and 1989 in Paiporta (Valencia, Spain).

The Spanish press called the phenomenon “The angels of Paiporta”, and called the manuscript the Book of the 2000 pages, name by which it is known internationally since 1990.
Since the first moments, this phenomenon arouse a great commotion in the media and a large part of the “qualified” press set themselves up as the only bastions of investigation, creating with this one of the most intricate controversies of the decade, as while some were of the opinion that it was only a fraud or a business, others, on the contrary, after contrasting the facts with the main protagonists, thought it was a true case of “heavenly manifestation”, yet being them angels or extraterrestrials (as was the opinion of an important sector).

There were several books that collected both the story and part of the texts. The first serious edition was called El oro azul (Elyón Publishers, 1993). A second edition of the same text, revised and expanded, was printed again in 1994. In 1994, Los mil Tiempos (Elyón Publishers) is published. This same year, the same publishers print La vía Iniciática, an assay by Antonio Bennassar based upon the ideas mentioned in the original manuscripts.
And finally, in May, 2000, an edition of the original texts is published with the name El Libro de Samahel (Fui Publishers, Spain).

With the only intention of clarifying the events, we would like to mention that the original fragments that were published in the successive editions, the same as those that can be read here, are THREE CHAPTERS of the 19 that make up the original manuscript, and that do not clarify the book as a whole; what has been published seems to show, incorrectly, a series of apocalyptic “messages”, pessimistic most of the times; in other occasions, it seems old-fashioned and coarse moralistic suggestions, that disappear if the WHOLE ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT IS READ; it is then when we realize that it all responds to a network of Symbolisms wisely put together, that the Initiated in these matters can decipher and understand in their true meaning.

As the “four boys of Paiporta” promised not to publish the entire manuscript until the year 2050 (when they had already died), but to deposit 36 original copies with 36 “Keepers”, we must say that these HAND-WRITTEN COPIES are already being distributed since the beginning of the year (2005), so that anyone who is interested can read them. It must be also stated that the Book of Samahel is not the property of any group, association or any of the kind, a fact that is described and acknowledged in each delivery to its Keeper, that must sign an agreement before a NOTARY PUBLIC, having to abide by the law for any infringement derived from these and other clauses, not being able to publish it.

Back to top Go down

"Book of Samahel", dictations of angels that adopted "glorified bodies" Empty Re: "Book of Samahel", dictations of angels that adopted "glorified bodies"

Post by Guest July 18th 2011, 8:34 pm

a recent text I've translated from Luismi, one of the people to whom the Book of Samahel was dictated back in 1987:

LAPSUS SEDITIONE 5

WE STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO. I AM REALLY AMAZED EVERYDAY ABOUT WHAT SURROUNDS ME, ABOUT THE MULTIPLICITY OF EXISTENCE AND ABOUT THE TREASURES OF NATURE... I ALWAYS REMEMBER WHEN THAT EMISSARY SPOKE TO US ABOUT NATURE, OF ITS EXUBERANCE, OF ITS DIVERSITY, OF ITS HARMONY, OF ITS BEAUTY, OF ITS PERFECTION, OF ITS COMPLETENESS... AND FOR THIS HE MADE US LOOK AT AN OCEANIC HORIZON AT DAWN, NOT EVEN A MOUNTAINOUS EVENING, OR A CRAGGY COVE FIGHTING AGAINST THE SEA... HE JUST BENT DOWN, PICKED A SMALL FLOWER LIKE THOSE THAT WE WOULD NEVER TAKE HOME, HE CUT IT BY THE STEM AND TOLD US TO SHUT OUR EYES AND HE PASSED IT IN FRONT OF US ASKING US TO FIND ITS SCENT... A TINY FLOWER, I STILL REMEMBER IT AS IF IT WAS HAPPENING NOW, I GET GOOSEBUMPS WHEN I REMEMBER BECAUSE IT WAS DUE TO THIS THAT I STARTED TO UNDERSTAND MANY THINGS, TO BE PATIENT, TO VALUE WHAT REALLY IS WORTH IT, IN THE END, TO KNOW HOW TO USE MY SENSES, NOT THE BODY SENSES, BUT THE DEEP SENSES, THOSE THAT SEEM TO LET YOU SEE WHERE NORMALLY NOTHING CAN BE SEEN... AND THAT SCENT REALLY ENRAPTURED ME, IT WASN’T A ROSE, OR AN IRIS, OR A JASMINE, NOT EVEN A DAISY... IT WAS A SMALL AND SIMPLE FLOWER... COMMON... NORMAL... “INSIGNIFICANT”... BUT IT DIDN’T ALL END UP THERE, AFTER THAT HE MADE US SHARPEN OUR SIGHT ON IT, HE MADE US LOOK AT EVERY TEXTURE, EVERY COLOUR, EVERY SHAPE, EVERY DIVINE PRESENCE IN IT, BECAUSE I WOULDN’T KNOW HOW TO CALL IT ANOTHER WAY... I DON’T KNOW IF YOU HAVE TRIED... BUT IT IS WORTH IT... THE EXPERIENCE IS REAL... VERY... VERY CLOSE, BUT MY IMPRESSIONS ARE MINE, THE EXPERIENCE IS MINE, AND THAT IS WHY IT IS HERE, BECAUSE I CANNOT AND I MUST NOT BE UNTRUTHFUL, YOU CAN’T PUT YOUR OWN THOUGHTS AND REASONING AS IF AN ANGEL SAID THEM... IT WAS INCREDIBLE, I HAD NEVER THOUGHT THAT SUCH A TINY THING COULD HAVE SO MANY SHADES OF MEANING... SO MUCH BEAUTY... I LIFTED MY EYES UP AND TURNED AROUND AND STARTED TO LOOK AT EVERYTHING THAT WAS IN MY SURROUNDING... MY GOD... IT CAN’T BE... IT’S INCREDIBLE... HOW MUCH BEAUTY... I LOOKED DOWN AND SAW A BUNCH OF FLOWERS LIKE THE ONE I HAD SEEN BEFORE... THE FLOWER HE HAD SHOWN US... AND I SMILED... I SMILED TO MYSELF IN SUCH A PLEASANT WAY THAT I CAN STILL REPEAT THAT FEELING MICRON TO MICRON, I ASSURE YOU... IT WAS A NEW BEGINNING IN MY LIFE... THANKS TO THIS I UNDERSTOOD SO MANY THINGS, IT CLEARED MY HEAD IN SUCH A WAY THAT IT LASTS UNTIL TODAY AND I HOPE IT CONTINUES THAT WAY... HOW CAN’T IT BE POSSIBLE TO LOVE THE PERSON WE HAVE NEXT TO US? HOW ARE WE ABLE MANY TIMES TO SEE THE TRIFLES THAT BOTHER US AND NOT THE IMMENSITY OF LIFE WE HAVE IN FRONT? WHY AREN’T WE ABLE TO ENJOY EVERY SECOND OF DIFFERENT CREATION THAT GOES THROUGH OUR LIFE? WHY ARE WE SOMETIMES SO INHUMAN?... NO... NO... NO... I WILL NEVER STOP BELIEVING IN HUMAN BEINGS AND IN THEIR CAPACITY TO BRING CREATION AND LIFE OUT OF NOTHING, AND IF IT IS FOCUSED ON THOSE WHO SURROUND THEM, EVEN MORE... DO YOU HAVE A FLOWER AT HOME?... SURE YOU DO...

Back to top Go down