Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chant for your angels

3 posters

Go down

Chant for your angels Empty Chant for your angels

Post by laura ann April 1st 2012, 5:10 pm

Angelic Mantra or Invocation.

This Angelic Mantra or Invocation is a simple way to use the sounds of your body to connect with your Angels. There are only four words. Three are repeated three times, then one that you say once to end it. You can repeat this chant as many times as you wish, and from personal experience I can report that the connection and angelic presence is immediate. Each word is chanted with the same sound or tone, whatever tone or sound is comfortable to you. Experiment until you find a tone that is right for you. Here are the words.

Eee Nu Rah

Eee Nu Rah

Eee Nu Rah

Zay

Each word of course has a meaning. Eee means “all that I AM that is not physical, my mind and my emotions.” Nu means “my physical body”. Rah means “my soul”. Zay means “in the company of Angels”. Together the words mean “I bring all of myself , mind, body, soul, emotions together in the company of Angels”. It is an easy simple way to say in effect “Angels I am here and ready to be with you”. Anyone sensitive to energy will feel or perhaps see Angels flocking in from everywhere to be with you

Last edited by laura ann on April 2nd 2012, 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix header typo)
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Chant for your angels Empty Re: Chant for your angels

Post by Spirit-Being April 1st 2012, 7:40 pm

Love this Laura Lily

I have been looking to try new ways to connect with the divine, i can't wait to try this Mantra. Angel-2 The mantra almost has a feel of egyptian mysticism descent, i really can't think of any other word right now other than mysticism. My vocabulary is quite narrow. But egyptian or not i feel such wonderful vibes from these words as i chant them silently. There really is a connection, i will share my experience when i finish.

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 1st 2012, 9:10 pm

What an experience i started chanting the mantra but wasn't sure if i chant each phrase during each out breath or all the phrases during one out breath. So i tried each phrase at an out breath and it took me 4 out breaths before i completed the full mantra. Then i shifted and tried the full mantra on one out breath and it seemed to resonate with such a high vibration as if i was directly calling on the Angelic Realm. I may have chanted this mantra 7 times maybe a few more. When i finally stopped i wondered why i had. But then i knew that i had made the call and it was in motion.

I felt many different sensations from the top of my head through my whole body, it was electric and got those chills or energy bursts through my body. I felt the angelic beings coming to me circling around. I began swaying from side to side and found this interesting, i then felt like i was going to hurl i felt very nautious, i interpreted this as the angels casting out anything negative or evil from me, if i wasn't open i may have interpreted this as negative and thought oh no, i shouldn't be doing this, but i knew the angels were helping me cleanse. Evil or negative which ever you prefer to use, will always try and convince you to stop anything good for you. I know this from past experiences so i was truly open and saw right through this.

Soon after the swaying from side to side, it shifted to a circular motion from my neck up. During this my hair was dangling covering my face as my hair is very long. I smelt the shampoo in my hair, but there was another sent of honeysuckle and another fragrance, it certainly wasn't my shampoo and i knew this presence was of the Light. It ended there and i was very calm and felt much more at ease, no worries and very clear minded. What a great experience this was.

Have you experienced any of these things above?

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 2nd 2012, 9:05 am

Yes you are correct.. it is all about VIBRATION....
hold the sounds when you do them in your throat and FEEEEEEEEEEL how they vibrate your throat chakra...hold them as long as you can..this in turn vibrates other chakras that open the channells

we vibrate..color vibrates..sound vibrates everything vibrates...it is finding the tones that vibrate that make things happen

and you were allowed to experience this because you were ready to.....

glad to see you connected so well with it.
it works for some and not others.
you quickly realized that breathing facilitates the shift....judos

I would say the honeysuckle which is associated with physic gifting is the scent of your main angel ......remember the smell for the future

I will do apost on angelic scents for you as soon as i find it.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 April 2nd 2012, 9:27 am

In doing, learning " The Alexander Technique " Frederick Matthias Alexander was a pionear in the voice, throat, breathing, elongating of the spine alignment, of his day, which is still being taught today.
If I could quote: ......... Link....

As an example among performance-art applications, the Alexander technique is used and taught by classically trained vocal coaches and musicians. Its advocates claim that it allows for the free alignment of all aspects of the vocal tract by consciously increasing air-flow, allowing improved vocal technique and tone. Because the technique has allegedly been used to improve breathing and stamina in general, advocates also claim that athletes, people with asthma, tuberculosis, and panic attacks have also found improvements.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_technique

Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 2nd 2012, 9:35 am

thanks vanilla 2 for the link...I can't do links here yet lol
when you do the EEEEEEE part of this chant you should feel the vibration in the roof of your mouth.. this in turn facilitates the opening of one of your four forehead chakras.. it will vibrate the the center one at the pineal gland..this in turn stimulates it and you may even feel a drop of ambrosia fall down .. it takes you to a new spiritual level which opens ancient chakras that direct connects to the angels...
each post I am doing seems to be leading to another topic lol lol
let me see if I can find my article on forehead chakras and ambrosia ....or I will wait and do a pic and link later

Last edited by laura ann on April 2nd 2012, 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 April 2nd 2012, 9:43 am

Laura ann what link do you want to put on, I can do it for you if you are having problems, or is it because you haven't set your preferences yet for them.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 2nd 2012, 9:45 am

says have to be here a week before can do links ..it is okay hun...working around it lol
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 April 2nd 2012, 9:46 am

Really I'm a moderator and I didnt know that. lol.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 2nd 2012, 10:02 am

I tried to do a post that contained a link and a red sentence appears at top of screen saying it...once i removed the link it posted...lol lol
jsut a hiccup hun
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 April 2nd 2012, 10:09 am

Hm maybe its something new been set up to dispel spammers. If so, maybe its posible it can be disabled for you.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 2nd 2012, 11:44 am

Sorry about that i had no idea either Vanilla always learning something new Idea i just went to look at the security settings and it was there, i unchecked it you should be fine to post any links you need to Laura. Notes

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 2nd 2012, 11:50 am

cool but it really was not an issue.. i skirted around it ...lol

thanks though

i sent you Pm please answer it lol
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann May 25th 2013, 4:11 pm

I actually saw a guy on the real housewives of atlanta Tv show doing the first part of this mantra while spinning a pendulumn... supposidly fixing their energy (chi) ...OMG I saw stars..
everything anyone said to him he started spewing it out.....
It is obvious he was a fraud and playing to being a tv wanna be star but to play with this mantra like it was folly sent me over the moon.
Fools everywhere.

laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content