Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul awareness

4 posters

Go down

Soul awareness Empty Soul awareness

Post by Awakend_one September 24th 2011, 8:52 pm

"Unconcious is my soul, wondering why I am here what do I do on this earth I am lost without a clue. I found an angel at my door step, he who has woken me from my sleeping dream. Sleepy dreamer get a clue gratitude and everything is what you got. Conscious is my soul all the planet is beautiful, wondering where my angel has gone he has left me in aw and in love but the love is for myself and my home that i love so well. "

In the winter of 2009 I was spiritually awakened by a voice and I have gone through so many things to wake me up and realize that I have been asleep for the longest time and now that I am awake and on this incredible journey I just take one day at a time. It feels like I live in two different worlds but it's really all one world, a world that I am not familiar with but will soon become familiar with over time. I am on my spiritual path to awareness.

Awakend_one
Awakend_one
Awakend_one

Female
Number of posts : 3
Tell us about yourself : I am an automotive repair service writer working for a small repair shop on the west coast. I am a Reiki master. I am currently in the process of a spiritual awakening.
Appreciation Points : 7
Registration date : 2011-09-24

Back to top Go down

Soul awareness Empty Re: Soul awareness

Post by Spirit-Being September 25th 2011, 2:32 pm

I too feel as if i live in two different worlds, many times i have difficulty finding a balance between the two (Spiritual & Physical) I tend to lean more toward the Spiritual World, in turn finding that the Physical also must be acknowledged as well. The Balance seems to be understanding that they both are actually one world as you spoke of Awakend. I have delved completely into both the Physical with little understanding of the Spiritual, as i have also delved completely into the Spiritual. Yes, The middle way of balance is a great understanding. One thing i realize is none of us are here by chance on this physical plane, we all have a purpose. The Journey is Interesting to say the least, learning of ourselves, and awakening is an Amazing Journey, that we all will come to understand one day.

Wonderful Experience Awakend_one ~Blessings~

Rose White

~Namaste~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrick September 26th 2011, 10:01 am

By Awakend_one

Hello everyone, I am new here just joined! About myself hmm... I am in the process of a spiritual awakening (journey). If anyone has any advice on this sort of thing I would greatly appreciate it! I hope to meet some new folks on here !

In the winter of 2009 I was spiritually awakened by a voice and I have gone through so many things to wake me up and realize that I have been asleep for the longest time and now that I am awake and on this incredible journey I just take one day at a time. It feels like I live in two different worlds but it's really all one world, a world that I am not familiar with but will soon become familiar with over time. I am on my spiritual path to awareness.

Hello Awakend_one and I join the other members on a warm welcome to the forum.

Thank you for sharing your personal experiences with us. Your statements resonate with my own experiences on what is termed as “The Dark Night of the Soul” in certain ways, as I experienced long, long time ago similar experiences.

Be well

Elrick
Elrick
Elrick
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 120
Appreciation Points : 197
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots September 26th 2011, 11:16 pm